Alright. Long story short. Willing to pay for assistance with food/steam games

Alright. Long story short. Willing to pay for assistance with food/steam games.

Been deployed. Get back. Have sex with girlfriend. We break up about a month or so ago for some bullshit excuse she gave. Manscape earlier today. Later on. Sit down to fap, notice small patch of painless, no feeling bumps. I'm thinking my cunt of an ex gave me some shit. I've been googling shit all day. Anyways, looking for people smarter than myself/with experience in this topic for assistance, for above stated rewards. I can post a pic as needed.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/DANKESTMEMEMACHINEEVER
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060423760
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post pic

This shit. Doesn't hurt. No burning to pee. No clue what the fuck it is.

Pretty sure that's herpes.

that's just a yeast infection op i think, just use azoles or what the fuck they're called
steamcommunity.com/id/DANKESTMEMEMACHINEEVER

Just get tested. Also whatever you do, don't murder your ex

Have fun with your STD user. That shit is the herp.

looks like herpes. should itch a little

She probably cheated on you, got something from the prick, and now believes that you have it. She would rather leave you than face her problems man, good riddance

Nope. No pain from urination/anything.

Just a genital wart. Herpes would be vesicular (fluid filled bumps). Comes from HPV.

I thought I had herpes, turned out to be a yeast infection. I googled male herpes then male yeast infection and shit looked near identical to me.

Go see a doctor.

Can a doctor cure my small dick condition tho

Oh. Another note that should probably be taken into account (Possible irritation?) I fapped like 4 times yesterday. Quite alot.

nah, but a plastic surgeon can i think, if they can do it with tits, they can do it with dicks

Oh shit, I think you have a blue waffle. Better get that checked quick OP.

This. Symptoms will go away after a while but youll always have it.. Stats say 75% of sexually active adults will get this in their lifetime. Usually doesnt cause problems for guys but 4 strains out of the hundreds can cause cervical cancer in girls.

You got it

do i get something for my rhymes?

Definitely herpes, not yeast.

They do turn up occasionally if you rub yourself raw, after they go away initially.

It's called "Dry Dick Dumples." It occurs on 99.5% of all circumcised men.

Ripirino

Ya that's definitely an STD but that's not the help you need. This is what you gotta do. Tell her mother and father what happened. Tell her family and her friends. Tell everyone.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060423760

get me fallout automaton DLC plx

Wouldn't explain the raised lesions. OP needs to see a doc because nothing over the counter will help, either it'll need a prescription strength med or an in-office procedure like cryo or laser therapy.

Mind blown.

Yeast infection

The herp.

>source: cheating sluts.