Why do western Europeans discriminate against eastern Europeans?

Why do western Europeans discriminate against eastern Europeans?

Yesterday I talked with one British man who works in the company.
He said that Polish and other Slavs are retarded and liars.
I thought that British people tend to like white people more than Asians.
I dunno why he hates Poland so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6YIaJyFnk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We send our worst bydło to UK. I think that their hatred isn't causeless.

slavs are niggers

Y'all Slav niggas is tight. If you ever in the O.N., got some niggas who can hook you up with some hardware, if yahknawimean.

Know dis nigga Bartok from Bialystok. Toughest nigga I ever seen who ain't a nigga but was a nigga. Had the mind of a nigga, anyway. Shit was hench.

It's because of Russians and XIX century memes.

> XIX century memes
Y'all niggas was niggas before the XIX cen., nigga. These niggas (Carolingians) created the white European identity vis-a-vis the Islamic Arab Empire and it's conquests and shit, muh nigga.

Slavs was off to the side. They wus in Europe, but not of it, at least as far as some jive-turkey honky in the Frankish Empire thought so.

Brits are not European, they are brits.

Brits are kind of jealous of Poland, which is the whitest cunt on earth.

come now OP, we know it's you samefagging

lol yeah

also, as if chavs aren't white niggers, they hate each other because they resemble each other so much

>The whitest countries are also the shittiest

hmm really made me think

communism breaks the human (white) spirit and makes countries shit

also poland is unironically the usa of europe now

in fact just until recently we were on our way to becoming more american than americans, but then they elected trump, so they're back on track now

Because Eastern European women are much better looking than western European women. With the exception of Holland, Belgium, and France. Maybe they are jelly.

because they are poor low tier humans just like every other 3rd worlder

>only 95,9%

We should start genociding the fucking gyros vendor turks already REEEEEEEEEEEE

>flag

I don't care desu.

I never got offended by a brit irl, althoug I need to add I never been to UK and only met brits here.

Also: I offend Polish bydlos as well but I don't generalize because I'm smarter than that.

see you in about 20-30 years :^)

you'll be all emigrating to central and eastern europe

you'll be begging us to let you in (^:

he a muslim though, he always shitposts about Poland under the dutch flag and is confirmed to be a muzzie

kurwa robie ocet, bo na dziennej takie nudy, że niech to chuj

Naah, we will put kebabs in their place and take over EU. After that we will turn eu into biggest irl shitpost ever made.

It's called the passover syndrome.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6YIaJyFnk

>slavs
>white

tbqh the video is too condescending in tone to get through to the people actually afflicted with the condition

But gook communism was never tried so how do you know that?

We have things in England called chavs, They are low class, stupid, tracksuit wearing idiots. Slavs are just chavs that speak a different language.

gooks aren't human, so they can do perfectly fine without freedom

>people will fall for this shit-tier bait