Do fatgirls get fucked?

> Do fatgirls get fucked?
> Who fucks the fatgirl?

Fat Pussy is better than no Pussy, just as long as they are good about washing themselves.

not when the look like OP's girl.

This, on the other hand...

Me, I did

Op here: you are a fucking whale fucker harpoon that bitch back to the see lol

What if they don't?

>Who fucks the fatgirl?
I think we all know the answer to that.

Op: how many fat women?

Then don't fuck them.

Lol I throw sandwich at fat bitches

Op: I fucked a fat chick and her pussy smelled like dead fish seamon

I blew out my mattress fuckin' fat chicks.
>>true story yo

ITT: virgins acting as if they even have the opportunity to turn down an offer of sex in an effort to impress the other boys in the Sup Forums locker room.

Op here: i fuck plenty of hot bitches in LA you stupid fuck im the pimp daddy around here I'd slap a bitch for looking at me in the eyes

then you shouldn't of fucked it.

Op here: would you introduce her to your parents? Have you no shame?

Op: yeah you got me

Jesus, just cause you want to fuck someone doesn't mean you want/have to date them. Big difference between dating and fucking.

Op: only pro side i can see in fucking a fat cow is grabbing her tits during doggy

Lel duh faggot.
There's no shame in my game, bbws are where it's at.
Not my fault if you go for twig bitches and can't get laid.
Fatties always put out.

I've been fucking fat girls all my life. I dunno why, but I prefer them bigger. Always have.

Op here: right? Lol fat bitches do always put out yeah but that's cause they're ugly

This guy gets it.

Other pro side is they are more likely to fuck if you at least chat with them for a little.

There's got to be an explanation user think!

Everyone has fucked some fat chicks. If they say they haven't they are either too young, lying to impress you for whatever reason, or are a huge faggot. Fat chicks happen, it's not a big deal. It's not like they don't know they're fat - most fat girls fuck you knowing you're not going to call them again and are fine with that.

That said, is there anything fucking worse than a fat girl with no tits? Goddamnit that shit is horrendous. As stated above, I have a high tolerance for large-and-in-charge females but even I won't fuck one with no tits. It seems like it should be biologically impossible and it grosses me the fuck out.

Yea like the one from your original post. Man, you need to set your sights on the good fat chicks, not shapeless lumps of fuckmeat with acne and a tumblr account.

>Op here
You are the smartest man of Sup Forums

A fat chick without assets is a crime against nature. Ive seen, not fucked, fat chicks with no tits or ass. ALL width and gut. Those are the chicks I won't fuck.

I've fucked many a fat woman. Skinny women too. My dick knows know bounds. Probably why I have hpv.

>Op show me a good fat chick then

>Op
Lol!

Don't like 50% of chicks have HPV?

>Op
Jesus christ this belongs in a zoo being poked at with a stick

Gross

yeah best to just get a tenga

>Jerks off to Sup Forums posts

Guess you would be slapping your self because your the only bitch I see on this thread

>Op
Nah bro I really do be fucking alot of fine ass bitches mang come pull up on me fucknigga

tried it, not worth it. Nothing compares to real pussy.

I had a buddy who loved him some fat pussy, even married a fat bitch, then she got a stomach staple and lost all the weight, he divorced her later that same year, went right out and found himself a younger fat pussy to fuck!

Top tier face though. I'd hit it

Aint nothing wrong with being a fixer upper lol

I did. Was in a city for a few days traveling, downloaded tinder. Found a girl who looked like she was a little bigger but she had a damn cute face, and I was pretty drunk. Hit her up, cabbed to her place right then, got there and she was definitely fuckin big. Super sweet girl and I was horny and drunk and already there so I said fuck it. fucked her raw, busted in her, woke up in the morning to her dad yelling at her to get up from upstairs. Threw on my clothes quick as shit, dipped the fuck out and moved on with my life

I might have a fat ass child out there somewhere. Who knows.