It's Friday night user... why aren't you going out tonight to have some fun with your girlfriend?

It's Friday night user... why aren't you going out tonight to have some fun with your girlfriend?

Feels thread? Feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8
youtube.com/watch?v=DRkgH7Uu-hA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't have a girlfriend, actually I am a gay in denial right now. >.< (I don't want to be gay)

Because shes annoying and is being a little bitch.

how about just stop worrying about it, if someone asks just say you dont think youre anything you just go where you feel at the time

doesnt really matter anyway you're still a faggot

Yeah I know I am a faggot... not sure what to do ;-;

meant this to send towards this:

because GF dumped me saying she had to move back home to take care of elderly grandmother (likely story)

Well you can start by sucking dicks or fucking asses.

>Pollock-fucking user here
>Nicola got home late.
>Super tired from work.
>Give her a nice backrub and kisses.
>She goes to sleep.
>I come out here to watch a movie.
God damn my life is good.
>Also yes I have been on Sup Forums all day, it's my day off, blow me.

my boyfriend works from 10:30 PM - 6 AM. I'm the girlfriend rip me in bed reading Fallout fanfiction

Screw a girlfriend. I'm studying for an Econ mid-term on Monday, and I'm going to brush up on some Japanese for this year's JLPT (I'm taking N3 this time).

I actually haven't had a gf since 2005, and she was a total cow (in more ways than one). I've learned a lot about women and relationships since then, and let me just say...I'm sure as hell glad I'm single. I can do whatever the hell I want whenever the hell I want, and I don't have to tell anyone where I'm going or what I'm going to do when I get there. Why, I could go get a pizza and eat the whole thing right now if I wanted, even though I'm lactose intolerant now. Later, I'll watch some Star Trek and read until I pass out. Got this whole on-campus loft to myself until June.

I love the solitude and the silence/peace it brings. You have to learn to love it.

I live with her. But i i guess neither of us went out

No GF. No money either.

FML

wheres this from?

How's learning Japanese been, do you know the basics or is it really hard to even speak without someone else conversing with you?

>Be overweight little bitch
>Lose 145 lbs and counting
>Decent looking human being
>Still little confidence in talking to women because I never tried when I was a fat shithead
>Managed to ask a girl to prom (I'm 18 inb4 underage b&)
>I might still make it Sup Forumsros

Found it on Sup Forums earlier in thread I made about
>what's the point in dating?
I essentially asked what do relationships benefit for men (other than sex).

It gives my life purpose. I'm conversational and have passed the N4. I started in a foreign country though, and let's just say that it's been one hell of an adventure.

Hi Sup Forums europeanAnon here just came from club Imma still on pills dunno how 2 sleep halp me what 2 do.

Fag

because i have to work all weekend

Hey Pollak, Ausfag here saying enjoy your day off

This video is literally rage inducing. She goes on to leave the husband at altar for no apparent reason, manages to fuck and screw every guy possible, whore around and then says fuck men. Lmao what.

Circuits test tomorrow, plus she sucked me off 24 hours ago

Yep, and that's exactly how modern western women behave. I normally don't agree with rappers or anyone who worships them, but they were right on the money when they yelled,
>BITCHES AIN'T SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS
&&
>Deez hoes ain't loyal

die cis scum

whats it mean to go out? where should I even take her?

It's ok OP.
I've already come to terms with myself that I will be that one average clown always there to cheer people up when they're feeling down. Yet, forever be a lonely virgin left to die and rot alone. A price I must pay for my past decisions like a curse.

I'm detoxing from marijuana, and took a niacin pill, and you absolutely should not drink on that. I have roughly 10 drinks a day and my liver is fucked. I feel like shit

I don't have a girlfriend
I have never had one
I probably never will
I love the idea of being romantic
But I doubt it's right for me
At least if anything I've encountered so far can be trusted
The only time I get sad about it is when I meet a sweet girl, so I just try to avoid them

So apart from sex what was the concensus ?

>

Well, other than the insults on my person from angry feminons and Miserably-Married-Men, it was pretty much: nothing. Unless a man is willing to be little more than support, women generally don't want anything to do with him; marriage is an institution created to benefit women and society. Men get nothing in return other than sex and delusions of "companionship."

Instead of a wife, get a pet dog and a sex doll, and wait for android wives.

Got ruined by a girl that I dated for about 4 years, both lost virginity to each other, fun stuff like that. Haven't dated since we broke up 2 years ago.

rehab from mj sucks dicks tbh, I but I suggest you should start hobby or smthin start drawin or idk smthin related 2 family, best way to go through detox from mj is going to gym and playing with kids from ur family * liek sisters child or nephiew or some cousins best way to forget everything and feel like child no matter how old*

same here but she still loves me and I ruined her. she started takin speed and crystals now she is after rehab, giving me skype calls since 3 days in a row.

Yes, that's along the line of thought I had. I'm one of the lucky ones. My happy girlfriend has two kids, I hate kids and had a visectomy when I was 27 20 years ago. She had them 1 week on 1 week off. We only catch up ever second week. It works well.

Tonight I'm studying for finals, hopefully end the night with some video games. Tomorrow night I have a second date with this girl. Definitely looking forward to tomorrow.

>just got fired
>dont have girlfriend
>why even bother

Because shes working while I play League of Legends

I'm on call for my First Aid Squad

Two kids, my god. But, at least you're not the father of either of them. My ex-gf from 11 years ago is now married with two kids (and like 300 lbs). And I'm NOT the father. I feel bad for the man who is though; he has to pay for all that and her. Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here, listening to 80s music and trying to decide which Star Trek novels to start.

I'm thinking Enterprise, since that particular series was kinda boring.

I'm at Camp Ripley waiting for this weekend's drill

Dodged a bullet. Well done.
To me it's The Next Gen or is nothing.

I see.

gf lives 280 miles away when we aren't in school... she's really mad at me lately and thinks I haven't been talking to her because she thinks I think she's a waste of time (I dont)
not gonna lie anons, really worried she's gonna leave me soon, or just cheat on me
She's a lot better looking and knows a lot of guys back where she is from, she used to get around a lot, not sleeping with a lot of guys (I dont think?) but all kinds of blows and handjobs
athlete too
>tfw this all happened before
I dont want to be alone guys...

I am going out tonight to have some fun with my girlfriend. We're gonna go see Captain America Civil War.

The cock is enjoyable, user; just stop fighting it. But why don't you want to be gay user?

I feel this

You sound comically angry

Because she left me 5 months ago due to me being too much of a beta fuck being overwhelmed by life and what not and changing from the alpha guy i used to be when she fell in love with me. She left me for someone else because she quite literally got bored of me and me being a fucking pussy; i feel like i am so much less than a man and these past 5 months have been a depressing and lonely hell for me..

I kind of am...but not really. I walk around now with my shades on and music in my ear, not caring either way about whatever women (or men) I encounter or bypass as I'm walking. Kinda self-centered, but don't really care anymore. A wolf doesn't concern himself with the opinions and negative views of sheep (those who are in relationships and/or constantly make fun of me for my hobbies).

Will be doing this as soon as the first model rips someone's dick off and then they release the next one.

That's good thinking; NEVER buy new tech right when it comes out. If you do, you're basically a bug tester for the company...for free.

I feel the Chinese one here would be programmed to do that on purpose.

Samefag here, adding on to what I said because I could use some help. I want to forget her, Anons. Part of me hates her, but part of me still kind of loves her. I often see her in dreams as if we never broke up like things used to be, then I just wake up depressed and angry. What do I do?

At least you can still do things. I lost the ability to work out and can barely do light physical activity for 20 minutes. Get fucking ripped and start saying fuck everything.

Dedicate yourself to your hobbies, and/or gain new ones. If there's something you've been wanting to learn but haven't started, START NOW. Do it. Language learning, computer programming, art, working out, whatever it takes. Just stop thinking about her. Listen to some new music if you have to.

Kek, I'd fucking set a chinese doll on fire mang. They're not known for their superior material standards.

C'mon. Can you really set this face on fire?

It's hard doing anything really.. i don't know when time passes and when i realize it's been 5 whole months since she left me i kind of panic and get this despair feeling. It's really hard to cope with the fact that it's over and truth is that she was the only good thing i ever had, and when she left, she left me with nothing.
So how do i move on if there's nothing to move on to?

FUcking chinese sarah palin... I'd do it and then record it for those with a melting fetish
I feel you man. I hate to relate but I get this stupid ass shit where If I see even a message from my oneites I have dumb dreams about it. Shit kinda scabs over and you gradually forget about it for real. But in the meantime, I'm telling you the best thing that helped me is to just jog. Trot like a fucking douche. And when you feel like shit keep jogging. If you keep focusing on that it takes the edge off things..

Damn I miss running

stop being a faggot, problem solved.

Curse of Monkey Island! I fucking love that game

Is it pathetic to be 19 and still living at home?

Shes dead.

meh here in Mexico people live at home until they are more than 30.
Italians and spaniard do the same too.

Don't worry too much about this kind of shit and try to be happy and enjoy what you have

my girlfriend is at her house spending time with her father and im in my room high and drunk on shit whiskey.

Because she left me Monday after being together for 2 years...

As someone who is 26 and at home, this makes me feel less like a piece of shit. Only slightly though.

Not really if you have a job

honestly, user, unless your parents are on your case about moving out, who the fuck cares? Free room and board is about the best gig you can get. Keep saving and you'll eventually have enough to do your thing in time. Or inherit the house when they die.

because im going out with her tomorrow

we're going to have breakfast at a french bakery and go hiking on a nature trail afterwards

friday night is my night to chill, shes on her period anyway, cant fuck, fml

Because she was a psychotic bitch, so I dumped her ass on the curb; I'm free

I came home for the weekend to do mothers day a week late. I'm halfway across the country from anyone who'd want to sex me right now.

Yardsaling is shitty, my feet are sore, and I'm tired of old people.

because he's with his wife and im just a mistress....

haha, sidewhore

Because I've been working 12-16 hour days the last two weeks.

In the same boat as you got out of a 7 year relationship in nov last year and loving the solitude, don't get me wrong sometimes i miss having that person to lay next to when going to sleep every night because random hook ups don't fill that void but i love being able to do what ever the fuck i want and hang out with whom ever when ever.

this is going to sound stupid, but try some amphetamines.

i had a couple dexies, and didnt crave weed the entire day, so i repeated the process for two more days and boom: painless withdrawal

Be your own man, and nourish your hobbies/sense of wonder. Women can't compliment those, because they themselves rarely have any hobbies or interests out side of TV, shopping, and social media.

youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8

Because my last girlfriend was nearly 3 years ago, now.
Amazingly enough, part of the reason she left is because I was depressed. She left me and I hit rock bottom for a while. Slept about 2 months of my life, flunked college because of it. Finally got a job and felt great for a while. 6 months later I realize it doesn't change a thing. Now I'm drinking Smirnoff vodka from the bottle.

I tied my wife up, gagged her up, fisted her, hung weights from her labia and generally had a lot of fun tonight. Now she's sleeping next to me.

The video is just missing the reality she will find herself in 10 years down the road: single, possibly with children, no man to support her, dead end job service job or welfare because she is a dumbshit that can't plan for the future. Wondering where her life went wrong, and why she can't get a man to stick around, wishing she got married.

Look it's me

She just came back from vacation with her best friend and is being lame as fuck, I can't go out and drink because I have to go help my brother move tomorrow. So now I'm just sitting here fucking off at 11:40 at night on Sup Forums.

Oh absolutely man when we we're together we bought a house and was lucky enough to get to keep it once she left and love spending my free time just doing it up turned the garage into a bar ,My next project is to turn her old computer room into a little study/library.

youtube.com/watch?v=DRkgH7Uu-hA

I would go out with my girlfriend but she actually dumped me exactly a week ago.

my wife works at 8 in the morning on saturdays and i don't get off work till 11pm so we barely see each other. it sucks but we have bills and shit.

Ouch that sucks man, as hard as it will be you should go out get on the piss, hang out with your mates/bro or sit down and do something that you want to do be it read a book,play a game or even work on your car.

What helped me the first few weeks when i broke up with my ex,was up till 3 am working on my car almost every night just tinkering in the garage.

You're right I really should, I closed myself out from people except for when I'm at work, I plan to go out more when I'm not such a buzzkill