What is Sup Forums's stance on today's restroom crisis?

What is Sup Forums's stance on today's restroom crisis?

the government-controlled media is using it to distract us from some illegal shit theyre doing, its a pointless issue, trannies have been using public restrooms for years and nobodys cared

There are MEN and there are WOMEN. It's that simple... there is no transgender, there is no whatever the fuck else. There are only MEN, WOMEN, and MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE. HOW this has even become such a huge issue is beyond me.

Trannie, can confirm. So many cocks and so many sizes.

What crisis?
>men wanna use the ladies'?
>ladies wanna use the men's?

That's not so much a "bathroom" crisis as it is a "humans as a species" crisis

I don't give a crap.

Do you have a feminine penis?

the only people that care are churchfags
who gives 2 shits

I really don't care because they just want to use the restroom and leave. It's really not a big deal unisex bathrooms are perfectly fine and if someone transgender wants to use a certain restroom it shouldn't be a problem.

If men can just decide one day that they're women and everyone is required to accept that, then can white people simply declare themselves to be "a black person trapped in a white person's body" and qualify for minority status in schools, etc?

Serious question. If I can decide my gender is wrong, then why not my race?

I'm not religious, hate religion, I'm all from liberty, freedom and all that shit.. but I just can't take shit like this.

If you have a penis, you're a fucking male, deal with it. If you have a vagina, you're a woman.

Now, I accept that someone might be mentally ill or have a hormonal disbalance which makes them feel like they're of the opposite gender, but you have gender surgery for that crap.

Fuck the restroom crisis shit. This kind of stuff only happens in USA. Feminism, fat "beauty", sick fetishes, gender shits (agender, trans, genderfluid and all that bullshit).

tl;dr, cock = male, vagina = woman. If you feel otherwise, visit your psychiatrist.

If you think it's a good thing to be a nigger you probably won't be smart enough for college

you sure care a lot about fags and wieners

This pretty much. It's a fucking bathroom where people go to shit it shouldn't be such a big deal

I can't wait to pretend I am a female fagot so I can piss all over the womens bathroom

I don't use public restrooms.

I agree

Trannies belong in a psychiatrist's office and those who enable them belong in an oven.

You mad bro? I have a penis but use the womens bathroom because my feelings. get over it.

Before I opened this thread, I knew the first post would be some paranoid shit like this.

>I can't wait to pretend I am a female fagot
sure, sure, user

Just make unisex restrooms and shut the fuck up already

I would never let a trannie use my bathroom. They can piss in the street.

Just have one for children and one for adults, instead of men and women, problem solved

When I was little everybody was always like "what if everyone did that?" If everyone is gay then the human race is doomed. You are either male or female, you can wish you were something but until you get a full genital swap and change hormones and shit you are what you are. Even then they are a disgrace and should kill them selves.

The only solution is to just stop segregating bathrooms. It's stupid and unnecessary.

/thread

Same stance I have on everything. Everyone who disagrees with me should be executed

Or trannies could take the reality pill and accept that no matter how bad they might wish it, they are not the opposite sex.

The fact that this is a valid question now is fucking disappointing.

It's unnecessary? I don't want you checking out my breasts when I am feeding my child. Fuck you assholes. I don't want men in my bathroom. Go piss on a tree.

Fuck this. It's men or women. Or i will start going to women's bathroom, it's cleaner.

Typical Murica
I can't name another in which such a debate has occurred

you know how long the lines would be and how dirty it would get from all of the disgusting females?

Girls bathrooms (at least in my experiences) are way dirtier and in general more disgusting than the boys restroom. unisex bathrooms would just be disruptive and unnecessary.

>when Richard Spencer asked the feminist bothering him to explain why he's not a black lesbian

No it's not. Bloody tampons all over the walls. It's gross, it's racist.

cut us some slack
we're only about 200 years old
give us a few century's
we'll get it right

The NC law says that even if you have had bottom surgery have had you dick cut off your *birth gender* is what matters.

Don't we have the consequences of inducing horrific war in the middle East to worry about or the fact that out economy is literally unavoidably going to hard crash in our lifetime. To the point where people will be starving in the streets.. Or something.

But yeah, trannies want to get off in the bathrooms or whatever.

Said the roman

I'm a normal heterosexual male, and if this becomes an epidemic I'll be using female bathrooms. So I feel more comfortable, clean and safe. Thanks a pantload to the special needs community

Said the barbarian.

Unisex bathrooms exist all over and aren't constantly full of child rape.

Not seeing the issue.

Get this
You don't have to use them, you can go in the street like an animal

Shhhhh.... let the world go to shit, protect yourself and laugh at them while they die off

You know what, whatever. I'm a guy so it doesn't affect me if women get assaulted in their own bathrooms. Women have asked to be equal so now they get a nice slice of apathy pie that all men get.

Tits or GTFO.

I don't understand why it's an issue in the first place
You've got police officers patrolling toilets to check if you've got a dick or a pussy?
As long as you don't disturb anyone I don't see why there's an issue

>today's restroom crisis
There isn't one. If a fucking man or woman can't tell that they are a man or women, they need to be on anti-depressants and in a program for mental evaluation.

Fuck transgenders, they think theyre the opposite sex trapped inside their body. why cant they be grateful of who they are and leave the rest of society out of their weird shit. I dont want my kids to grow up in a world like this. Just last week a buddy of mine was in a club dancing with someone who looked like a pretty girl 7/10 but later found out after they had made out and gotten a bj from her that it was a guy who was trans. Why would they try to fucking scar people like that? Fuck them

>Or i will start going to women's bathroom, it's cleaner.

Was a custodian. I can 100% confirm that you are wrong.

HURR DURR MEN PISS ON THE SEAT!!!!

Women piss all over the rim, shove foul smelling bloody tampons into sanitary bins inches away from your face, smear makeup on fucking every surface, throw garbage in the toilets, and leave toilet paper EVERYWHERE!

Nobody will give a shit after the election.

It's not a crisis. Not a single person I know gives a shit about this.

why should the majority of the public have to be inconvenienced for a tiny, tiny minority of mentally ill people who want to act like they are something they can never be.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, not the other way around.

Can confirm. Must wear gas mask in ladies room.

Exactly my point, no matter how sophisticated we as a civilization are people will be there to fuck it up

I can't wait until the laws are all changed! Now I will be able to go into the women's bathroom and rape everyone! The only thing stopping me right now is that damn pesky force field that keeps people from entering the wrong bathroom!

seriously what the fuck is going on?!?!?! .0001% of the population matters now? FUCK OFF trannies. wear diapers bitches.

This

No no no, you dont understand. That is for attention whores and fags who pretend they are girls online. It is not used in just any situation you fucking newfag.

Fucking thank you! This is the truth, trans people have been around for at least 50 years now, and nothing has happened.

Fabricated conflict designed to split people over nothing during an election for easy votes so that everyone can ignore that all of our candidates are actually trash.

Meh. All bathrooms should be coed. Problem solved.

THIS GUY GETS IT

>bathroom crisis

Dear North Carolinians, MIssissippians, etc.,

Apparently the Indoor Outhouse is a relatively recent addition to Southern "culture", and you're having some issues regarding the norms which have dictated their use in other states for this past handful of generations. Here are some helpful tips for for acclimating to indoor plumbing-equipped restroom use.

1) It's not necessary, in fact, it's strongly discouraged, that you actually remove any of your clothing while using a public restroom. Most garment manufacturers add features which make evacuation possible without being naked.

2) You've been sharing public restrooms with trans people without incident for your entire life. In fact, There is not a single, solitary, documented instance of a trans person attacking anyone else in a public restroom (only several accounts of the opposite occurring).

3) If you, even for the briefest, most accidental second, catch a glimpse of someone else’s genitalia in a public women’s restroom, you’re doing something horribly, horribly wrong. Pleases get up off the floor and re-evaluate your chosen course of action for this attempt at using the facilities.

4) Voyeurism, Indecent Exposure, and Sexual Assault are already illegal nationwide. Anyone who was going to enter a ladies’ room for nefarious purposes will be neither aided nor hindered by a law aimed at inconveniencing/endangering trans people by forcing them to use bathrooms they don’t look the part for. That "Ladies" sign on the door is not a binding contract, nor does it erect a magical criminal barrier.

Hope this helps your transition to life in the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries. Baby steps!

Sincerely,

Everyone Else

Hahaha. I bet you're a pant-shitting, drooling, faggot ass momma's boy.

Scared them trans girls got a bigger dick than you?

I hear you there. Why the fuck do they start this bullshit campaign when it wasn't really an issue. And then normal, non dramatic people with a logical opinion are the bad ones cause we have our views against it. 90% are fucking kids with no life experience who are heavily influenced by the internet and too fucking scared to face reality. And even then, keep your abomination fetish to your God damn self. THEY ARE NOT HEROS!

breastfeeding in a fucking toilet?!

Come to WA

That's a good idea

>government controlled media

The only "people" who give a shit are the subhuman trash in the Republican Party who have no choice but to court Evangelicals, Baptists, Klansmen and all sorts of other lunatics who actually care about what gays, trannies, atheists, etc. are doing and where.

Literally, FUCK ALL REPUBLICANS.

I absolutely agree. Please go fucking drown yourself so you can stop polluting our air. Remember, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Go in a stall then you fucking moron.

This

So what happens with people that are born intersex. Based on statistics there are more people born with some form of intersex than there are transgenders.
>>inb4 durhur stupid shit.

Don't really give a shit. I don't have such an extreme perspective as, but I can see where he's coming from. This Bathroom-Bullshit has no effect on my life whatsoever, so I really don't see why I should care.

Ooo great argument. Insult a complete stranger on the internet dick size. Youre so witty and original.

Why are you feeding your child in a filthy bathroom? Think about it, urine vapor and microscopic fecal matter of strangers in hovering in the air. Disgusting. Would you eat in a pubic restroom? Why would you feed your delicate child there.

What would you do if a pony used it hooves to take your penis away from you (as punishment for not being a loyal Brony)? It does so by using its two fore hooves to clamp over your dick and rip it off197153

Lol this is comedy gold and exactly what I was thinking

Its more private than breast feeding at a bus stop or some shit.

how could you ever love something that looked like that? mom must have never been there for you.

white knightfag detected.
Tits or gtfo makes sense in this scenario as we want to check whether people have dicks or not before they go to restrooms, so Tits or GTFO

This is just evidence to me that America is retarded.

You people are funny.

I thought one of the basic principles of Murica was to enable religious minorities to be free from persecution and practice their religion the way they want
Can't other types of minorities enjoy the same rights?

What would you do if a pony used it hooves to take your penis away from you (as punishment for not being a loyal Brony)? It does so by using its two fore hooves to clamp over your dick and rip it of

You're fucking MORONS.

1. Discriminatory legislation is Constitutionally illegal due to the 14th Amendment already.

2. There are already trannies using restrooms throughout the US.

3. Tyranny of the Masses is not tolerated. If "what people want" was a primary consideration of US legislation, then several Southern fuckwit states would already have re-instated slavery, instead of just engaging in voter suppression and bankrupting the shit out of their states.

Go to the restroom that matches your chromosomes.

the outage is kind of pointless. there is only outrage because people can 'see' that there is a 'degenerate' in the bathroom but if the same person was in a bathroom full of predatory gays they wouldn't know any different even though they would be subject to the same 'danger'. people just want something to complain about

Whats the whole deal about transgender people wanting their own restrooms? They had their own for a long time

What if you have downs the syndrome

I would finally be able to be a complete trans. duh. fucking furryfag filth, you are even below traps so gtfo.

How could you *not?* Oh right, being pretentious...

Thank you for proving my point that men and women cannot be equal. Honestly who fucking cares what restroom a person uses. I regularly go into women's restrooms just because of the shorter line.

Then you will be shitting in your pants anyway, so it won't matter.

So you want FtMs with burly muscles, beards and cocks going to the Ladies room?

And traps going to the Men's room?

Good fucking luck with that.

>illegal due to the 14th Amendment already.
What section and line mentions trannies specifically?
Why was the 14th amendment adopted?
Why do you suck your community college professor's dick so often?

What if you are born XXY or XXX?