Why the fuck is it considered attractive in many modern societies to shave your genitals? That is so stupid...

Why the fuck is it considered attractive in many modern societies to shave your genitals? That is so stupid. A hairy pussy is as fun as a shaven one if not better. And also if you don't have pubes you have a higher risk of giving out an std during sex because pubes are there to PROTECT the sensitive skin around your genitals. Fuckin retards

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/g0fnxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because social norms

I agree. I like hair down there.

I dunno, man. I like the hairy pussy...

Because oral sex, virginfag.
/thread

STDs really nigger

I like it trimmed.

Congrats super scientist, you've discovered the reason humans have pubic hair. the first scientist to ever publish the reason.

now figure out why we have underarm hair and you'll be a fucking professor!

>A hairy pussy is as fun as a shaven one

ok so then why the fuck does it matter to you?

Yeah why shave if you're wearing clothes all the time? /s

good luck picking out the hot wax from that the next day dipshit.

Hairy vag is gross to look at.

poal.me/g0fnxc

Wat?

Nobody wants to go down on a tumbleweed

>put your mouth on shaved pussy
>delicious soft skin
>put your mouth on hairy pussy
>hairy fucking mess

Why do we have underarm hair?

amen

also, shaved smooth makes them look younger which helps satisfy the fantasies ;)

See, there are girls with hairy pussies, and shaven ones. Also, there are men with hairy balls, and shaven ones.

I don't give a fuck about your preferences, why should you care about mine?

Spread the lips with two fingers, hairless access to clit. It's incredibly easy to eat a hairy pussy.

Amen. Not all hairy girls are filthy savages...

What ever floats your boat.

>it's easy to eat hairy puss
>it's even easier to eat shaved puss
>this makes being hairy make sense somehow

This.

ew

It feels better to the touch, cleaner for oral, cleaner all around, increased sensitivity. For both guys and girls

Pedophile & trips confirmed.

One, pubes do not prevent STDs. Two, cunnilingus. Any part of your body you expect another human to put their mouth on should be as hair free as possible.

Oh okay, you are actually a virgin. Cool.

You're in a hairy thread, asshole...

only when fapping, and i didn't even notice the trips! woot!

Shaving pubic hair was done, in the old days, to protect against pubic lice: Can't get crabs if you ain't got pubes.

Typically, these days, it's still advantageous to trim your hair down there.

Nope, we're in an apologetic butthurt hairy fetishist thread.

moar of this filthy savage!

Cleanest asshole ever...

Right, right...

holy shit kill yourself you spaz

shaved pussies are sexy as fuck

Im just gonna cut right to the chase here. FUCK YOU! BAIT FAGGOT

It's something soft that doesn't give you burn you when grind like stubble, it doesn't transfer disease like freshly shaved skin does, it's zero effort for the woman, smells normal as long she showers daily, no ingrown hairs, nice to grab and pull them across the room with, looks great soaking wet and messy and if you want shaved you just have to ask while a proper hairy pussy takes months to grow in.

Don't /thread yourself faggot

Girlfag here. It's just kinda cleaner feeling, idk. I like leaving a lil bit of floof there when it's cold though. But when it's warmer, I usually prefer shaven, especially for swimsuits and such.

filthy savage needs a trim, but go on

Tbh either is nice I keep myself trimmed yet aparently that doesn't work when I want oral :c

This omg. I remember the embarassing mishaps of forgetting to shave my bikini line ;-;

A girl needs no trim...

Aesthetically pleasing, as the vagina is no longer obscured. I have to disagree, with it protecting the skin. When my wife was very very very tight (virgin), she actually left me with scars due to the abrasive nature of the hair.

Higher risk of STDs. Kel. B8

How do you forget that?

Here's a hairy one for you OP.

>/threads own post.

to trick nigger monkies into not raping us.

They are also the reason we're ticklish there

I like pubic hair. It gives off a "strong woman" vibe to me.

It's called hygiene u dumb faggot.

This guy gets it

Only if I'm eating out a mature woman, otherwise I prefer them shaved

But it's so hot...

Decided to go to the lake and it was surprisingly warm out, friends asked me to come swim with them and I awkwardly laughed no and got an icecream

Such a beta fag virgin loser...

Stubble is the absolute worst. I'm down with shaved or au naturale but stubble I cant handle

Lot of people don't think that publicly however :c

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Grow up faggot. People like different things.

Lol
??? Why tho

Shave your balls and shaft then fuck a girl up the ass. See how many ingrown hairs you suddenly have.

Because I think a hairless pussy looks better that's fucking why.

>i'm beta as fuck and need a woman to tell me what to do

I love it when they are super hairy. Huge hairy bush, hairy asshole, snail trail, and hairy legs. Makes me want to fuck them like a dog.

This isn't the fucking 70s when bitches permed their shit

>I'm beta as fuck and strong women scare me

I grew up in the 60s, when only chicks like Betty Page shaved. I thank God every day for women starting to shave.

This is bullshit. It was done so the bitch reminded you less of a hairy dude.
Bitches can be fucking hairy as fuck.

Also, shaving increases sensitivity and makes it easier to clean.

Not gonna lie, it's kinda uncomfortable to go without shaving. It chafes when I don't shave at least the labia majora region.

I don't like beards on girls faces, why would I want them on their cunts?

>been shaving for 15 years
>married and therefore fuck regularly
>never had an ingrown hair in or around dick

Make up some more bullshit. That wasn't enough.

Yeah, but then pubes in your gob if you go down on them, and then when they pee, it's all over their pubes.

yay or nay on armpit hair?

no one wants to have a picnic in unkempt weedy grass, nigger

Guess that's why I'm the only one posting pics...

Thanks for reposting her, my friend...

notmexican/10

It's not the hair that protects you, it's the fact that shaving creates microscopic wounds that bacteria and viruses can enter. Just google it you idiot. Ever get red skin or bleed a bit from shaving? That makes it much easier for something to get through.

The fact that you typed "strong woman" is more than enough evidence that you're a complete faggot.

Run along manlet, there are plenty of large and in charge women that would love to boss you around out there, get at it brah...

Yay

Body hair is a very masculine thing. A smooth hairless vagina is the sign of a classy lady who takes care of herself.

In the 1600-1700's it was quite normal for the upper classes to have their pubic hair due to lice. But they would wear a pubic hair wig called a "merkin."

See

Why the fuck is it considered attractive in many modern societies to shave your armpits? That is so stupid. A hairy armpit is as fun as a shaven one if not better. And also if you don't have hairy armpits you have a higher risk of catching cold when out camping. Armpit hair is there because you need the hair to PROTECT the temperature sensitive skin around certain areas. Fuckin retards

because monkeys have hair. as humans, we've shed most of that primitive shit. sure we still have hair, but it's not necessary to have any anywhere other than your head. eventually the hair will stop coming. becasue evolution is a real thing, and with clothes to keep us warm, we won't need that shit. I also think the only real purpose is to keep those certain areas warm.

lol, true. Look it up.

I like a hairy pussy and even hairy armpits but I still want smooth legs.

men like prefer women with shaved pussy for the same reason women prefer men without beard:
>it makes you look younger
>pedos dislike bodyhair

We don't need it anymore though. we can wear coats when we go camping.

Not going to stop my fetish though.

I don't think you know how evolution works....