I'm one of the college student interns for Shillary's campaign and I've grown sick of the constant sexism her campaign...

I'm one of the college student interns for Shillary's campaign and I've grown sick of the constant sexism her campaign perpetuates. Trips determines what I post on her twitter account.

nigger nigger chicken dinner.

White men are cucks who love to watch their girlfriends plowed by a giant nigger bull

Announce VP pick of dat boi

Fuck niggers. Fuck all of them niggers.

mup da doo didda po mo gub

Bills dick is small

America sucks, fuck you. I'm out

the spaghetti is mine, make me king

Place your bets on Fauxcahontas

do all the cucks that work for her wear jeans, rolled up sleeves and brown shoes? fucking tools

Rollin

Aren't you worry she will arrange an "accident" for you when she finds out?

i am officially suspending my campaign. godspeed, bernie.

I watched Donald Trump ass fuck my husband.

Donald Trump is a great man

blacks and feminists are the biggest social problems in this country

Bill is such a romantic, he bought Zimermman's gun as a gift to support me. Cuck or not, he is a true gentleman.

CLOSE BY 3

REROLL

vote bernie

Please sit on my face Hill.

All men are scum and deserve to die. If you aren't a woman than you should be placed in a concentration camp.

Bill had Vince Foster murdered.

I'm going to build a better wall than Trump

re-rollllll

Hillary is the cuck

I've reported you to their campaign management and included a link and screencap of this thread.

The Jews did 9/11

Theres no way I can beat Bernie or Trump, so im out nigger faggots.

you people actually believe this guy?
holy shit you guys are gullible

If you thought Hitler was bad, get ready for me.

vote for bernie

Webb Hubbell is Chelsea's father.

I am finishing this race in the name of my Aryan brother, Adolf Hitler

I hate niggers I hate Jews I hate spics and Arabs too

autism

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.

Fuck you

"After reflection, I am proud to announce Donald J. Trump as my vice-presidential candidate for this 2016 general election."

just because your husband fucked every dumb cunt in the developed world doesn't mean you have to act like one too

rolling for this

Had a bet while fucking Trump yesterday, first to cum drops out of presidential race. I lost. See you in four years!

It's fun fag fuck off

I can't wait to ruin what's left of this country, it all started on 9/11

roll

Re

What's her name again?

check em

Fuck niggers, I hate 'em all. All of them stupid chicken horking niggers.

I personally believe that all of my supporters should vote Trump in this election as he is the most qualified and sophisticated candidate for office

Fuck Niggers, Jews, Arabs and Ted Cruz supporters. Mainly niggers though. #TRUMP2016

Rolling

After deep personal reflection I have decided to suspend my campaign and formally endorse Bernie Sanders. -H

Roll for this

POST A LINK TO THE TWITTER OP

Check my

feel the bern

re

yeah the fun part is when everyone waits for OP to deliver and nothing ever happens.

Trump is a nigger.

Bernie sanders? looks like Hitler missed a few. I can say anything and you niggers will vote for me.

Rolling for this.

rolllllllllllll

Make America great again Vote Trump!

"Just so that way you all know, I'm planning on giving more political power to the jews because of the holocaust"

Her emails

this gun be good, tweet the following:
"I never said black people were a problem in America, I just feel like they don't contribute as much as hispanics or lettuce."

jaqlynn rose edwards aka princess dust/dustghost/angeldustbaby

rollan check my

Roll for this

I helped Bush do 9/11 because fuck niggers and sand niggers. #trump2016 #makeamericagreatagainwithslavery

My name is Jafar

I come from afar
I got a bomb in my car

allahu ackbar

rolling

God damn I'm good at exploitation. Y'all niggas 2 ez

Fuck niggers.

roll

Rollin

rolling

Will someone get trips already?

op put I hate niggers jews and spics. we should burn all jews, kill all niggers, and bomb those spics. go isis.

Reroll

If elected, I'll reform campaign finance law and appoint justices who will overrule Citizens United.

Donors will still be able to contribute to my re-ele...I mean, my human rights work...through the Clinton Foundation.

hehe xd

roll

roll

Fuck Niggers

reroll

God, she looks so fucking greasy. She looks like she was slathered in KFC grease and rolled in hamburgers. And the not-quite-white bra looks like she had been rolling in mud with it on. Rolling in a cocktail of mud and grease while making that obnoxious finger biting gesture. Are you hungry piggy? Are you not satisfied with the gallons of soy bean oil you bath in? Is your hair not knatty enough to form a rat king? Oink oink.

Rollioni

play with my shitbag tiddays, pls

Brainy Sanders

Roll

Hitler did nothing wrong

I've slept with @therealdonaltrump

He had a 3" penis

Wanted: Hot young male interns willing to eat out the first Presidential pussy.

Fuck sandniggers.

Roll.