Girls don't have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl...

Girls don't have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl. Even if you cut it off or invert it you are still a boy forever.

ok mr rudd

if you have xy chromosomes: male
xx: female

it's not a penis, it's a womynweiner.

the range of human emotions is vast. what reproductive organs you have shouldnt define you and classifying people thusly is wrong. saying someone is either a boy or a girl is too broad for the complexity of the human mind.

Stop it with your micro aggressions. This is a safe space, free from you evil cis gendered people. How dare you be secure with the gender you were born with! Don't you even know gender is a state of mind?

If you have a penis, baskin robbins will find out

Baskin robbins always finds out

Dont say that. Cuz now they are going to reference the 5 people in world that have xxy or some shit

Kek! 10/10

Yep, this is correct

Being a girl isn't an emotion.

Nah snowflake, it isnt

You mean the rare handful of people who are even more defective than the 0.9% of the world who are supposedly trannies?

>what reproductive organs you have shouldnt define you

Which elements of your physiology do define you then, chief?

exactly my point. our emotions and feelings do not correlate with a biological sex.

isnt that like autism or some retardation?

Bad news friend: 95% of people simply aren't that complicated. Boys are boys and girls are girls. About 4% are gay and less than 1% are trans. You are the weirdo. We're not going to redefine the entire culture just to spare your feelings.

That moment you know a country is doing too well for its own good--when you're literally arguing about this kind of shit.

>AWAITING THE APOCALYPSE

thats a good question and i dont have a good answer to be honest. but i believe that sex is independent of identity.

I know deep down in my heart that I was meant to use the women's restroom

No they don't so why did you bring them up?

biologically our brains are very complex. do you really think that every boy has the same synapses firing in his head?

op is just labeling people based on two narrow categories when in reality humans are extremely compex

Nobody thinks that all boys are exactly the same. That's the point. Being different doesn't make you not a boy.

?

Complexity doesn't change the validity of categorization. Humans are complex but all of them fit into the two simple categories of alive and dead.

no shit but gender is not so simple

Top Fucking zozzles friend

i dont have a response to this. quality ass point right there user.

What movie?

And why is that?

Clockmen

Dumbest shit I've heard in my entire life. KYS.

because of how complex our brains are and death is just the fact that your cells arent doing shit anymore

Holy shit he actually believes it.

Please don't say brain, because we do treat people, whose brain is in another way malfunctioning so that the cure destorys their "identity"

That's a crock of shit, m7. There are only 3 types of people in this world: Men, Women, and decadent, post-modern, special snowflake faggots who feel they're too "unique" to be either.

thanks for contributing you mindless drone spouting the same garbage in every thread.
>kys
>faggot
>nigger
chill out

Your mom tells you that so you won't be depressed around the non autistic people.

sheiit thats not even a reply thats just being a meaner

is this b8?

why do you feel the need to categorize people?

Truth

we dont do lobotomies anymore homie

its called The Watchmen

Toy Story 3 - The Second Coming of Christ Revisited

Having a penis makes you male, just like how having red hair makes you a redhead. The fact that people's personalities are so complex means that your gender has nothing to do with how you act or feel. It's as insignificant as the color of your hair.

The Grifter

So? That's one treatment we don't do, we do others.

Why do you ignore the fundamental reasons people categorize others?

You think I want to get to know the 300 people I come in contact with on a daily basis?

"Oh hey tom, good job parenting yesterday, you were firm with your child but in an endearing way! Im sure Henry will grow out of his chronic depression, you've really handled this the best way you can. I know you personally dont agree with his views, but its great that you care enough to try to see it from his perspective!"

versus

"Oh thats tom, he hits his faggot kid."

Do you not understand my brain doesnt have the space to give a shit about peoples "differences"?

>implying LGBTQ people don't feel the need to categorize people

i believe that compexity does change the validity of categorization in that more categories are needed. and boy and girl have social connotations about how someone should feel and act.

cannot change your chromosomes.

this shit is tested if you have both a dick and a vag

then they know what you really are.

xxy???

you mean cancer right?

>implying i agree with the lgbtq+ community about everything

i agree with you OP its about time all of these degenerates acknowledge the facts, seriously what the fuck is wrong with people now a days

/thread

That's exactly why feminism aims to break down gender roles. If you define your gender based on your behavior rather than your anatomy, you narrow the available roles for that gender.

Lets say youre right.

I can successfully categorize 99% of the people I run into on a daily basis. Why does our society need to cater to the 1%? Why do I have to see this topic fucking everywhere, even my hate filled safe space?

that example doesnt really make sense but you dont have to care about peoples differences to respect them as a human being

Come on faggot

people are bored. there really isn't anything going on in the world so people make their own problems.

>what reproductive organs you have shouldnt define you

well what a fucking shame, because it turns out that they do. if you don't like it, kill yourself and hope there's such thing as reincarnation so you can be reborn as a girl you faggot

Yes you do

Sorry but what? Why are you fags making sex or genders such a big deal? It was never meant to be this broad spectrum of various personalities and traits. The concept of gender was formed to better describe your body. Like whether you have a penis or vagina

OK.
But what if I am a faggot, and I love cock.
So i take hormones that I buy with my own money from working, because I want to look more feminine. But I still understand I am a man. Basically a type of faggot tattoo, or piercing, but much more drastic.

To bring this further - let's say you're a person with a penis who likes to sew. Which is more harmful to gender equality, deciding that you can be a boy AND enjoy sewing, or deciding that sewing is a girl's activity so you have to be a girl?

I know a solution for you trans gender fucks, grab a gun and pull the reset trigger. Fucking start over!

this is an outdated worldview and categorizing people doesnt mean anything

And you shouldnt inherently deserve respect.

Anybody born a man that thinks they are deep down a 12 year old japanese girl gets nothing from me.

So youre trying to change the world.

By catering to freaks and degenerates.

Way to go.

Fuck faggot, just fem up already. No need to an-hero.
>unless you wanna stream that shit

Anybody? Come on.
No one want to debate a third point of view?

thats kind of fucked to call them that. thats a shir load of people you have never met man and all the cringe threads in the world wont give you a real idea of how the vast majority of people act so go outside for once and talk to someone

If you have Y chromosomes at all you are biologically male.

theres like 2 or 3 real people who actually think that

Ok.
But what if you still want to look more feminine.

My gender is dad and this triggers me

I know, as if dads need any more pressure to be grand.

HEY NIGGERS WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THAT BOTH SIDES OF THIS ARGUMENT ARE WRONG AND ANTI FREEDUMBS!!!!

I call BS.

It's impossible to know or care about everyone you come across.

we categorize even when we don't want to... otherwise there would be too much information to take in.

>every boy has the same synapses firing in his head?
>every boy
>boy
You are right. Having different thoughts and emotions doesn't change your gender.

Thats the thing, user. I do go outside.

And I dont see these people. I dont see anyone running around in drag, I dont see anyone trying to stroll into the girls room with 6 inches of meat between their legs. I dont see any bitchy feminists, I dont see any gun toting assholes.

Because I got a job with a successful company and its filled with people who are actually worth a shit in life, whether it be personally or just straight up monetarily.

Maybe youre the one that should go outside.

yo im actually confused as fuck what do you mean by this

BOTS FUCK YOU
SHILL FUCKS
FUCK YOU JEW PEACES OF SHIT

Nope, it's summer so all the fags and retards are coming out of the wood work and fucking Sup Forums up. As is tradition.

I think we should just shoot all the trans, they make our lives complicated with all these gender identities. If we kill every trans person, we don't have to deal with it anymore. Or we can just deport them to some other country so they can deal with it. Preferably to like the middle east so they canĀ“t bitch about it.

"Gender outlaw" sounds fuckin badass

I got it, he's saying your a boy

and just because your brain might work differently, it doesn't change the fact that you're a boy.

Having the wrong brain in the wrong body or whatever doesn't change anything.

Also brains are also very plastic.

With the right amount of torture, you could 100% believe you were a boy and not even the strongest feminist would convince you otherwise.

That's how humans really are.

fuck off tictac what the fuck do you know

You could believe youre Poseidon king of the depths with the right amount of torture. Do we need to open up some fish bathrooms to cater?

We wouldnt want to hurt anyones feelings!

The easiest way to fix this is to end segregated bathrooms.

It's 2016 - come on.

you wouldn't stick yo dick in that?
For reelz??

Yeah id stick my dick in that boy.

I identify as a jar of peanut butter but get yelled at when I climb the shelves to be with my people

kek