What does this feel like? Inquiring Virgin wants to know

what does this feel like? Inquiring Virgin wants to know.

eh

In a word .... Awesome!

Better than sex tbh

When I was younger I was scared of getting a blowjob because I thought it would tickle too much.

Good if the bitch keeps her teeth off it.

Sick of girls who don't know how to suck a thick dick, you know what I mean?

Its like masturbating with a lot of lotion and not going hard on it. So it's a slow buildup,but also a slow orgasm, which is good. And cunming in a mouth is also just kinda hot. Thats how it is for me,an uncut person

Depends on the girl. Could feel like nothing but teeth or could feel incredible.

Depends on the partner/your experience. A wet, hot hole is a wet hot hole; what makes a difference is how you guys move that wet hot hole. It can either be meh, or it can be awesome.

Like a bag of sand

its nice unless the chick doesnt want to take more than an inch

/thread

this.

Wet pennies and soggy milkshakes

Not much.

Honestly, take a couple feathers and lightly wish them over your cock so lightly you're not sure if they're touching you or not.

Then try to cum so the poor girl doesn't end up suffering from fucking lockjaw the next day.

Not a fan.

I love you.

OP here. It's sad i'll never know. oh well. there's bigger worries in life. just curious though.

could it be true? someone who remembers?

No; You're simply never had good head.

It's nice not gettin the stink on your dick too. Idk if you cum in your women but their shit will start to stink after a month or two of busting your load in her every day

Neruda, is that you?

why can't you know?

OP you're putting the pussy on a pedestal

Hot nothing more after that tbh fam

That's possible.
I've found in general the better looking girls are, the worse they are in bed, so Orval's probably no exception.

Oral.

Fuck off autoincorrect.

Its alot of fun until you start tearing up from the gagging.

Fucking orval

This. Or lockjaw if he lasts too long.

Meh

If you're fucking younger women then yea, it's because they weren't pressured into sex to be cool when they were younger. Uglier chicks get experience because being a slut gets you attention and it's cool to some of them.

tits or gtfo

not as good as sex

Dick or gtfo

So much of this.
Then I got my dick sucked for the first time last month and it just felt so good.

Nothing beats wrapping your lips around a hot hard cock user

Hard to describe the feeling, can't really compare it to anything. Its warm, wet, and if they're good with that tongue action you can't beat that.

feels great and if the girl is good the visual makes it a lot better. always a plus if she swallows.

You know how when you're fapping there's that last minute or so where it's more sensitive? It's kind of like the build-up to that.

My gf is terrible at it. I'd rather jerk off. However, a couple of months ago while I was visiting some friends I hooked up with a chick who blew my fucking mind. I thought I'd never stop and might have fallen in love.

This chick I couldn't see any of her face while she was going, but at one point afterward she looked me in the eyes with a smile across her face that made me just fucking lose it.

I had a gf who couldn't make me cum, but it felt amazing. I used to like to watch her work, and loved having her hair fall around my hips.

I dunno. You can fuck a girl and it can be all about her, all about you, or for both of you. But when a chick goes down on you and does a really good job, it's like she's doing it all for you and it's awesome.

it's impossible to describe accurately, but the softness and the warmth of the dick inside your mouth is literally the best sensation your tongue and lips have ever experienced. it just fills you up with pure contentedness and makes you feel safe.

You've had some shitty experiences with getting your dick sucked. Ive never had head like that. Sucks to be you bro.