Met this girl on Tinder. She wants to meet up in the park right now. What do Sup Forums?

Met this girl on Tinder. She wants to meet up in the park right now. What do Sup Forums?

It's a trap

bring a knife so you can keep that ogre's head as a trophy

She definitely wants the dik. What do you guys think?

Do it and have her suck your dick. Then post pics

pretty much this

Go and fuck her.

If you're cool with her being really fat, then go for it.

Go for it OP

3/10 would unmatch

Pussy is pussy, and seeing as you're trying to hit THAT anyway, take what you can get fam.

ask for ass

in life you will learn not to be picky and take what you can get

just go with it

Met this guy on Tinder. He thinks I'm an ugly girl and still interested, so I know he's a beta fag. I'm going to rob him in the park tonight. Wat do with his money Sup Forums?

She's acting weird now. "Just trust me it'll be fun" That's some serial killer shit. Still can't decide.

>This was from last night

SHOW
ASS

do it OP

You about to get pussy. Do it

yo what type of beta faggot are you? She CLEARLY wants to fuck. Go be a man faggot.

if you are not out that door in 5 minutes user to head to that park you are in for a serious asswhoopin' because you are a beta fuck

go go go

don't even wear a condom if you do I'll still whoop your ass

look at that face
how desperate are you

Op two things one face fuck her take a pic fhen FUCk her in the ass and leave

Grow some testicles and go plow that chubby.

Na she i just a hoe, go fuck her. don't be a little bitch .

also fat chicks suck the best dick cause they're always hungry

It's called slump busting it's a great

user don't do it girls who only show half their face in frame are generally on the bigger side or she could be a lazy eyed lisa. If you don't dig any of that by all means enjoy. Just tell someone where you're going and that you'll contact them in 10 minutes if you don't they'll assume you've been bamboozled

Let me preface this by saying I've fucked 16 girls and I'm 22, I've "hooked up" meaning done anything sexual with 40 or so.

Unless this girl is your first, or represents some other important milestone you'll want to be proud of looking back, go ahead and do it. It's not something you'll regret unless she has an STI or gets pregnant, and neither of those have to do with being fat (except that both are an example of poor judgment, but plenty of thin girls have that). It'll be a fun fuck, you'll have a good story you can embellish later, you can add one more to your tally, and in the process you may learn something about yourself and what you like/ want to see in a girl/ etc.

Also post pics

>duck face
stay away from that dumb ugly slut

get a load of this faggot

i could make landwhale jokes and laugh, but i'm not going to pretend for a second that i wouldn't fuck that

Op as long as she doesn't look like this your good to go

even with her awkward as fuck looking two front teeth I felt the same way. what do you do when you're stuck working with the same person 6 hours a day multiple days a week? bing bong

OP here. Definitely not my first fuck. BUT IS IT JUST ME OR IS A PARK MEET LATE AT NIGHT NOT WEIRD AS FUCK? Seriously though, creepy.

>inb4 virgin beta faggot

it's true, that's been in medical journals

OP, do it man. I matched with a girl on Tinder who wanted to meet up in a park too. We ended up fucking on a park bench

bring a knifu, and end this bitches laifu

am i the only one here with standards?

didnt notice the teeth. ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm still a yes

Dude, what are you still doing here? Go get head NOW.

just do it , she is disgusting and probably live with her parents

A knife? That's pretty a pretty risky way to take on an Ogre. A ranged weapon is a lot smarter. Or at least a Katana or a staff/spear.

Get Tits

She's going to eat you OP that lip puckering is a signal to what you'll be doing on another end as she slowly devours you like an octopussy

she probably lives with her parents or something, so she can't smash at her place.

kek

Its always my favorite time to meet up with a girl, but im used to hanging out with bad people and the girls are no exception when its night and your meeting in the middle of nowhere they know its for fucking time.

i dunno about the only one, but i sure dont.

ya know, at first glance, I was grossed out. But then I realized...I'd hit hit that.

they gon steal your shit, OP.
Don't do it

well you are in luck her name is Phoenix Flowers and she is pretty big skank-o-wank

never really believed what she would tell me about all the older dudes and whatnot dumping money into her to impress and bang the shit out her but I wouldn't doubt it either, don't really care

she offered now and then while we were at work so I took it because hey you're a dumbass if you don't take something for free

even if it looks like this

also she's short and fat

hahahahahah

If you are here, you dont have standards

Standards bitch she's a breathing girl that wants to fuck him stfu

Don't know why John Travolta wants to meet with ya but you but whatever just go.

Perhaps not the only, but one of the few.

dude shes like a 3/10. what are you

First reply always best reply.

Go meet her and fuck her then come back and post pics. What are you a faggot?

agreed

Don't make me teleport behind you, kiddo

Fight me you fucking faggot go and teleport see what the fuck happens

Should i download this app? Im not bottom of the barrel but im not top obviously (been here 10 years kill me now)

Looks like a mudslide

Op score if you can

like melted candle wax

A park is safe and open but also private at the same time. Gives her confidence to feel you out real quick b4 fuk.

Not weird at all. Unless you are in your thirties.

i wouldnt got to a park for seks in the middle of the night with someone i just met on the internet. sounds like bait. but then again i live in mexico.

Mugged - definitely
Murdered - possibly
Raped - probably
Actual girl looking to fuck - highly unlikely
Eh, fuck it, I'd still risk it. What are you waiting for?

ask her for pic of pussy

and dem tits

Oh you asked for it, you little shit eating bitch. I will traumatize you and leave your butthole in ruins. Future generations of children will come and play around the edges of the smoking crater that used to be your sphincter, and will wonder if there ever once was a smarmy little faggot that got what was coming to him, as legends tell. Will Durant will have to come back from antiquity to write another volume of the history of the world about how I buttobliterated you. There will be public service announcements warning people not to go near wild animals in the pacific northwestern region, because the coroners examining the crime scene of your shattered asshole will conclude that the cause of so much colonospic wreckage could only have been half-starved beasts. I will pulverize your pathetic middle school ego and make you wish you'd stuck to micromanaging neopets instead of picking a fight with dangerous characters on the Internet. Just remember the next time you refresh a browser that this is the wrong neighborhood for you, bucko.

Don't do it. You can do better fam. She's ugly af

Check ID.

send pic of self so we can compare

well she's fat and she's ugly so she's perfect for a faggot like you.
whatever you do, take pics, and post them here.

right on brother. i say do it.

swipe left

How the fuck does someone get like that? You'd think the consonant walking to and from the fridge would keep just some of it off.

Is that bitch's eyebrows drawn on? Hell naw son fuck that

once you get to around 300 pounds stuff starts becoming physically more difficult so you start doing less stuff.

that means that things you once enjoyed you can't do so the only thing left for you to do is eat

this cycles out of control .

Still would. Any hole's a goal atm.

Becca?

do it man just go and fuck that girl on a slide or something