Harrow boy

>be the upper class
>be killed by a single punch

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/harrow-school-boy-died-from-single-punch-after-telling-club-promoter-youll-work-for-me-one-day-a6991941.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3548201/Public-schoolboy-died-holiday-Crete-punched-ground-10-second-fight.html
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-12/affluenza-teen-sentenced-to-nearly-two-years-jail-by-texas-judge/7407622
channel4.com/programmes/one-killer-punch
youtube.com/watch?v=RIbqA4pFdVk
fightstate.com/mutual-combat-law-in-washington-lets-two-people-have-a-consensual-streetfight-if-cops-referee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was the bouncer bold?

>It's not photoshopped
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/harrow-school-boy-died-from-single-punch-after-telling-club-promoter-youll-work-for-me-one-day-a6991941.html

Wee posh cunts should just keep their mouth shut tbqh

They forget money doesn't equal raw power only material that's why one day if they don't repent they'll be put in front of the firing squad

I guess you could call that...harrowing

>MFW Harrow is my home town

MENTIONED

Too bad..
He was kinda qt.

Also how does someone die from 1 punch?

Talk shit
Get hit

I guess if you never been to a fight or played handball/rugby etc. you can get fucked over by a guy who did all of that and trained.

If your jaw gets dislocated you can die from it.
But in this case he fell and cracked his head on the concrete.

Trust fund kids BTFO

Like most cases, he died not from the punch but from hitting his head when he fell
Dumb plumber

Damn.

How absolutely FUCKED is that bouncer now?

>talk shit
>die
How retarded

Most injuries from knockout punches come from the resulting fall, rather than the punch itself.

I think its some light form of manslaughter, clearly.
5-7 years in prison probably.

If all the kid did was shit talk him, probably manslaughter.

Justice

fuck off already ahmed, every fucking thread you're jumping us

just blow yourself up or fucking give it a rest

Talk shit
Get hit

Involuntary manslaughter

Honestly we should reinstate some sort of mutual combat laws in the Europe like Washington State in America.

>5 years in prison for manslaughter
2*

>typical slavic chimpout

hitler was right about you animals

only people who will work for him now are the vicar and the sexton

well you're just proving me right

why are you here? don't you have a dutch artist to stab?

Luuuuuuul

xD

>telling a dude you'll give him work later
>get killed for it

thats why so much people get unemployed

>more slavic gibberish

oh hitler forgive us

we didn't know

wew

why does an arab ask hitler for forgiveness?

Bouncer still liable for the death of dat boi for his punch was the proximate cause of the injury which resulted to death. But due to the death as unintentional he'll be imposed upon a lighter sentence.

By the way, in your country you have the term manslaughter, is it different from murder? In here there's only murder and homicide.

good

Murder is intentional whereas Manslaughter is usually unintentional.

wew posh twats btfo

الله أكبر

hou op man

one punch man

if you think only arabs despise poles you are wrong

you are the most disgusting people in europe, churchill called poland "the hyena of europe" for a reason

inshallah

you didn't answer me though

Was the bouncer black?

Italian, so yes.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3548201/Public-schoolboy-died-holiday-Crete-punched-ground-10-second-fight.html

My answer was implicit - I am not an arab, you subhuman.

I forgot that you plumbers and tomato-harvesting animals don't have the mental capabilities to understand anything unless it's spelled out to you.

>not arab
But you always post in threads about muslims.

there are hundreds of dutch posters you fucking idiot, it's not all me

>polish intellectuals

Terug naar Marokko met jou.

>tfw ded b/c some wop couldn't handle the banter

That's what happens when you beat the shit out of your kids all day. They get to spend the rest of their lives in jail.

Wtf here the guy would get like 20+ years and our prisons are africa tier

>Harrow
>Not a paki

Shocked desu

Fuck?? My brother got 11 years just for beating someone up

Harrow school =/= Harrow. Harrow is also (Low class) Indians, not Pakis.

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-12/affluenza-teen-sentenced-to-nearly-two-years-jail-by-texas-judge/7407622

meant for

>(Low class) Indians, not Pakis.
>implying they're not the same

I guess the bouncer won't be working for anyone now.

>deemed psychologically retarded
>teenager
There's your answer.

>violence
Your brother is a savage.

If that kid isn't put in a special soft jail he'll quickly have his anus teared
I remember this it's what being rich in America is like

Well deserved.

>>be killed by a single punch

It happens. You fall and hit your head and sometimes that's enough.

In Europe, you'd be hard pushed to get more than a decade in jail for any crime that isn't a premeditated, sadistic murder.

It's the Nordic model of thinking you can rehabilitate unrepentant thugs by letting them off lightly.

>It happens.
Only happens to people who can't fight.

Well depends if the person is expecting the punch. A lot of the time in these situations it's a sucker punch, factor in alcohol and/or drugs then it's messy.

I wonder what would happen if we loosed all our criminals upon Europe

Being so rich that you think the law no loner applies to you seems like a nice retardation to have to me, it seems a tad contradictory though when you are correct in thinking that.

No, it just happens. I know a guy who fell over, banged his head, and had a fucking stroke. If you strike your head in a certain way when punched on the noggin, you can die. It's largely random.

I guess if you can dodge or tank the punch enough to avoid being hit badly then fair enough, but meh

>factor in alcohol and/or drugs then it's messy.
well that could indeed be problematic.

They're not, Pakis are demonstrably worse.

Funnily enough there was a documentary on Channel 4 recently called One Killer Punch abou 3 stories where a punch has lead to death.

channel4.com/programmes/one-killer-punch

A punch to the throat can kill you, that much I know.

Nothing. They'd be treated the way our criminals are and given a laughably light sentence each time. The unrepentant murderers would be given 20 years and let out in 12 because of overcrowding, so long as they didn't murder anyone in jail.

I go to court sometimes as a translator, and I once saw a guy who had over 60 previous convictions (he was about 45), who was on trial for shoving a policewoman on the ground. He got 6 months suspended.

An acquaintances younger brother is a giant and in jail for killing a man I'm a fight. He managed to hit him just the exact right way in his temple. It's rare but if you're a giant fucking animal it's apparently possible.

> tfw your Pa cannot bribe Death

youtube.com/watch?v=RIbqA4pFdVk

Hey and don't forget, their "prisons" are basically rent-free luxury apartments with modern amenities and luxuries, including big-screen plasma TVs and videogames.

>mutual combat laws in the Europe like Washington State in America
What???

Who's they?

I imagine prisons in Sweden are probably quite nice but ours are about as basic and shitty as you'd expect.

>give a job opportunity
>get killed for it

RIP benevolent young man

Yeah, prisons here are comfy by US standards, but up to about 10 years ago, some Irish prisoners had to shit in a bucket and empty it at bed-time.

>Who's they?
Well the Nordic model implied the conversation was about Scandinavia.

Also, from what I've read, Swedish prisons seem to be pretty much in the same boat as Norwegian prisons. I could be wrong, but my research seems to indicate that.

Seeing stuff like this makes me kinda sad. Sure he was a cunt but he didnt go out with the intent to do anything dangerous, yet his life ended so sudden.

Hard to kill someone with just a punch to the temple. That man must have had weak brain veins, brain aneurysm or something that caused internal bleeding from one punch.

Our prisons are geared towards rehab rather than punishment and we have the lowest relapse rate in the world. Having a clean bed and a nice TV breeds less discontent for, well, everything and everyone.

Who'd have thought that locking up criminals with a bunch of supercriminals wasn't the best solution?

fightstate.com/mutual-combat-law-in-washington-lets-two-people-have-a-consensual-streetfight-if-cops-referee/

made my day

Who cares. Two people die every second. In the time it took you to read this, 18 people died.

>Serbia

22 people died.

I was almost killed by a single punch, had a minor brain hemorhage, fractured skull and broken cheekbone. Punches are more lethal than people think.

lol everybody look at this pussy

drink more milk you limp-wristed faggot

He might have just hit his head hard when he fell.

in addition to head injuries, if you get hit in the chest between heartbeats your heart can stop. Several baseball players have died from this over the last 100 years.