Im talking to a tumblerina right know

Im talking to a tumblerina right know
Doubles decide what i say

Nigger

Faggot

The FitnessGramâ„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

I think fat people are gross

reroll

re-reroll

you're going to say this one way or the other nigger

rolling again

You don't deserve my time unless you can best me in a foot-race.

Say you want to fuck her in the ass in feed her with a carrot.

say something and post proof

Lose some weight, you fucking mutt.

Tell her you're a white male, even if you aren't

Do you like the butt stuff cause i love to eat farts

winrar

this

I'm really looking forward to President Trump.

Good one.

Trips aren't dubs

Say "I just think women are biologically engineered to be submissive and subservient."

Third wave feminism is probably the worst thing to ever happen to society. It's not about empowerment or equality, it's just trying to vilify anyone you perceive as "normal"

If you major in women's studies you deserve to work at Starbucks until you're 50 and never pay off your student loans. Next time you complain about the lack of women in STEM fields you should think about your poor academic choices before pointing the finger at society.

What kitchen are you in?

rerolling for this

Tell her to kill herself

One camel is enough

Vagina is a social construct

WINRAR

This. Roll.

do you want to come to one of my weekly nigger burnings?

winrar

Fuck you right in your dirty unused snatch

Where the fuck is OP?

Ask if she thinks women really can do anything?

When she inevitable responds with a yes ask her "can they unrape thembselves?"

Then watch the butthurt and enjoy.