Where would you prefer to live Russia or as middle class in a big Indian city?

Where would you prefer to live Russia or as middle class in a big Indian city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=no4awCAdOBU&t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=hSIUT8LVEbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even Poland would be a better option than those two.

No

hmmmm...difficult to answer

Could I choose where to live in Russia? I'd pick the region between/around Petersburg and Finnland

Russia. India is too hot and crowded.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

t. Sarmatian

No it's random russia or mid class in a bigass city in India.

Still Russia
Maybe because I'm Russian

Imagine all the brown girl going for you due to skin colour doe.

bump

I heard from an expat user here that it's pretty hard to get a one-night-stand due to how conservative India is and how most girls won't put out unless you date or something.

Are you a rich, middle class or poorfag in Russia?

I highly doubt it, maybe in the villages but I bet you can get laid in dozens in the cities.

Lol there is no middle class in russiam you are either poor, either rich, either an oligarch. But I wouldn't like to live in India anyway

random

5% chance for rich, 45% for middle, 50% for poorfag

it will be a gamble

Лyл, нaд пapaхиeй дaжe нeбo вceгдa cepoe

>but I bet you can get laid in dozens in the cities.
I asked him about it and he said it is hard desu senpai. I'd take somebody who's actually living there compared to some user on the chan.

Hmmm, I've been t a few non-white countries(not India though) and I always had a lot of attention from women due to my brown/dark blond hair, beard and gray-green eyes.

I wonder why would India be different.

Which countries?

He didn't say Russian middle class.

He said live in Russia or live in middle class India.

Morroco, Tunesia, Egypt, Israel(well I guess it's part brown in this case), S. Korea and a city called Atlanta(basically looked like 60% of people are black there).

It's hard to find dtf girls here, and almost impossible to find ones that would fuck outside their race. You would have much better luck picking up brown slags in London.
Besides, I wouldn't recommend dating Indian women. Most of them are airheads.

Morocco, Tunisia, Israel and Korea are pretty fucking liberal m8.

Egypt is conservative but none of them are as third world shitty conservative like countries like India are. He did say you got attention if you were white (like you would as a handsome nigger in ultra white parts of Europe) but that wouldn't be enough to seal the deal.

What's Atlanta like btw? And what's the easiest country to get laid in?

Atlanta was ok, a lot of parks, nice people, I heard there are dangerous places but I didn't go there.

Although like I said it seems to be like 60% black but I didn't mind and the black girls liked me a lot.

Minneapolis was the best city in USA for me though.

As for the laid part I got barely any clue seeing I got laid like 2 times during my trips but the easiest place seemed to be Petersburg, Russia and Greece(although it was hard to find a proper girl).

>Most of them are airheads.
Is that due to their lower IQ level or something else?

Well yeah. Slavs are pretty slutty.
>Minneapolis was the best city in USA for me though.
Why?

>Although like I said it seems to be like 60% black but I didn't mind and the black girls liked me a lot.
I feel you. I knew this A-A chick that came here for uni and she was super sweet. They get a lot of shit on Sup Forums by the autists here but I'd say their better than most white american chicks if they're skinnier desu.

* they better

Fucking hell.

* THEY'RE

>Why?
It had a lot of clubs, the shopping malls were nice, people were quite open and friendly, girls were very hot in a way I like them - white skinned, brown eyed, black haired with great bodies(much skinnier than in the rest of USA), weather was nearly like here.

The minus was that the cigs were super expensive there compared to other states.

> Is that due to their lower IQ level or something else?
How am I supposed to know.
I can just tell you from experience that the poor ones are borderline retarded, and the rich ones talk about irrelevant and stupid things all day.

Move into a better city or raise your social status.

Were there a lot of fatties?

>that the poor ones are borderline retarded
Story time?

>and the rich ones talk about irrelevant and stupid things all day.
Like... women here?

In Minneapolis? Not really, a few but much less than in Chicago, Atlanta(a lot) or some southern states.

Minneapolis seemed just as a euro place but with different architecture and more non-white people.

Russia's ok if you have at least 1k dollaridos per month.
India is shit 24/7: people take shit everywhere, deseases, poorfags always trying to steal from you something. No matter how much money do you earn it'd still be shithole with ugly people and girls with one brow.
So yep, only mother russia.

>Minneapolis seemed just as a euro place but with different architecture and more non-white people.
Were race tensions high?

I will prefer India, Delhi is quite comfy, except the frequent pollution thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=no4awCAdOBU&t=14s

>girls with one brow
Ruś bringing the heat.

Maybe borderline retarded was a bit exaggerated.
I mean, some really lack common sense in certain aspects. You need to explain the most basic things to them.
No, I didn't try dating one or anything. Just inferred from normal conversations.

And the middle-class/rich ones are getting infected by the dumb leftist propaganda. I was talking to this girl in my class one day and the conversation shifted to movies. The first thing she says about 'suicide squad' is that Harley was in an abusive relationship with Joker and that's terrible. baka.

The outskirts of russia are same to what you described in india except people take their poo to the loo

North India is white and first world.

I saw literally zero only some hoodlums walking around mall of america.

When I was at a club I danced with all colours of girls, they didn't mind.

What race are you? And I think I get you. India does seem socially retarded as a whole.

>And the middle-class/rich ones are getting infected by the dumb leftist propaganda. I was talking to this girl in my class one day and the conversation shifted to movies. The first thing she says about 'suicide squad' is that Harley was in an abusive relationship with Joker and that's terrible. baka.
Are you retarded? Harley's relationship with Joker is abusive. Anybody with a functioning brain can see that.

Like Brazil amiright :^)

But you're a foreigner and not a typical white american. They'd have nothing against you.

In Russia ofcourse is the only true answer.

>you're a foreigner and not a typical white american
Is this really that easy to spot?

Well yeah foreigners have it easier, it's like that everywhere.

Funny thing about Americans: if they hear a foreign accent they always think you're new and just moved in and for example - in gamestop want to make some customer card for you and ask you when did you move in and if you like it.

I am 100% pajeet.
I only watch pure kinos - no capeshit. Maybe she was in an abusive relationship, but that's irrelevant. As far as I know, it's a long movie, which surely has a lot of content. The fact that she was completely fixated on that one point and didn't even bother talking about anything else speaks a lot about her thought process.

>mfw you will never be a son of rich Indian parents send to USA for studies
>you will never have the best grades at the uni
>you will never get a golddigger white/black/asian 10/10 gf because you're rich
>you will never work in NASA

>talk to somebody
>hear an accent
Yea.

>Well yeah foreigners have it easier,
Depends on the exoticness of the foreigner. People like New Zealanders are """foreigners""" here but they're a dime a dozen and like our little brothers desu.

That's good desu. India needs liberalism unironically.

>The Joker is evil and abusive but I can be your Batman

There, free puss. There's no point in being snobbish with women.

Russia:
1. No fucking deadly hot summers
2. No people shitting in front of your winows
3. No corpses being burned in a couple of blocks from your house.
4. No legions of little poor shitskinned bastards who are always ready to steal your shit from you.
5. No malaria, tetanus and other 3d world things.
6. No onebrowed stupid women: only goodlooking stupid golddiggers (this is a pro and con together)
7. No overspicy food
8. You will never find your neighbor's cow crushing your kitchen
9. No deadly beasts from a jungle
10. No noisy annoying hippi westerners
India:
Everything from above but w/o "no"

>9. No deadly beasts from a jungle
I saw a Indian guy get scalped with just one swipe of a jaguars paw.

Made me think.

She will never face any oppression from males in her life, though. Her father is a big businessman and she is dropped to college in a Mercedes driven by a hired driver.

I wasn't trying to impress her. Her examination roll number is next to mine and we just talk a bit during the exam days.

yes

God damn sh must be loaded. Did you hook up with her? You'll be coasting through life if you just knock her up Pajeet bro.

Eh, she's not very good looking. Very lanky. Although I suppose she would look decent if she gained some weight and muscles.

And all the jokes aside, I believe in mgtow. I honestly don't see the point of relationships. I don't want to live on someone else's money either, and I would also miss out on the 'journey of life' that way. It's more fun to work your ass off. The satisfaction of seeing your skills getting better is second to none.

You are an idiot to believe into "rich girl falls into love with somebody of lower status and they married and lived happily till the very end".
t. rich girls pro

P-post pics.

And MGTOW is toxic and retarded. Not carrying on your genes is against biology.

>t. rich girls pro
Really? Then what's it like? My dream was to knockup the daughter of a millionaire/billionaire and coast through life desu.

I don't take creepshots.

Humans do a lot of things that are against biology. When you are driving home after a long day of work and some moron dents your car, you get a sudden urge to punch him in the face, but you don't do that, because you have enough sense to know that it's 'wrong'.
Anything that happens after your death is irrelevant. You may think about what will happen to the world or what people will think about you, but really, does it matter? You will literally cease to exist. You will never face the consequences.
Raising a child is nothing more than a waste of time and money. You only get to live for ~75-80 years. You spend the first 25 being a student/rookie, and the last 10 being a frail liability. That leaves you with only ~35 years to achieve greatness. You can either cut that down by 18 more years and waste your potential, or you can do what most can only dream of.
And no animal can really realise that, because animals aren't intelligent enough. That;s what makes humans different - we can actually take decisions that help us grow.

Fucking this.

Rich girl with a poorfag never works out, even if the gal adjusts 100% and starts living in poverty, the guy will be taking everything on his poorfag ego.

Depends on how rich and what cultural background.
I had a gf and her father was an oil equipment seller. Though they started very low and had really hard lives during 90th, so they are just ordinary people that suddenly turned rich and didnt yet get massively spoiled by it.
It was nice for the main part, though we got into situations when others didnt evaluate properly my situation and expected more from me than i could offer at the moment. And since they were nice people, you'll always feel that you owe something and that is quite a toxic thing.
I was raised around rich children, i was studing in a rich spoiled kids school, so i know them good. The main problem - you are living in parallel universes both physically and mentally. And since rich bitches live only for consumption, even if they get interested into you its just a much better deal to pick up a similar rich chad than let thier "oportunities" in consuming go away.
Not to mention that to have a poor partner is unhip and uncool in their society which is extremely important for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=hSIUT8LVEbQ

These are the scenarios of Rich girl with a poorfag
>Poorfag moves into rich gal's house = She or her dad will control your life and you will be too powerless to do anything

>Girl moves into poorfag's house = She will start missing the good life and even if she didn't, the guy's ego will ruin everything up as he will always think that she is missing the good life and regretting moving with him.

Russia:
1. No fucking deadly hot summers
Oh you don't say fucking Piderburger. Ever been to Siberia, pussy?

>piderburger
No, I'm Ural-boyarin
Ok if you think that summer in Siberia is worse than the one in India then I won't even argue.

you got no humidity in syberia though