How do i know if i'm autistic

how do i know if i'm autistic

Well you're here, so you're at least half autistic

yes

how

Autistic just means "non-normie" so basically if you've ever had a gf before and currently have friends, then you're not autistic.

havent had a gf in a long time but i've gotten laid. i have a few friends but not many like 3-5 that i talk to

is that normal

By posting on Sup Forums. Also, you're a newfag, a nigger and a faggot. These are what everyone here is.

If you're over 16 years old and still live with your mom, then you're probably autistic. Just speaking from personal experience tho.

Also liberals tend to be pretty autistic.

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Not OP, but what if you don't have a girlfriend anymore and you have no current friends where you live? Lol, all my friends are on the other side of Washington.

you're not. you're probably aspergers at best.

better luck next genetic lottery faggot

okay i am autistic, but does paying a hooker for bj moves me a bit to ''normie spectrum''

what defines aspergers

Naw, that just gives you herpes.

If you like gay ponies, then yes

shit

op here

seriously help

Are you telling me you became autistic over time? Then take makes you a proto-autist, basically just a huge degenerate who wasted the opportunity of being a normie. You're not cool enough to be a real born autist, but you're not a normie either. Basically you should commit suicide.

Can you construct molecular formula of haemoglobine with balls and sticks without looking at the script?

mlp isn't gay you little bitch

yeah

what

even your dubs can't un-gay mlp.

*molecular model

Fucking retard.

And also you can't just deduce the structure of a chemical compound, even if you're given the molecular formula. I don't care how autistic you are.

Naw, I enjoy the single life now and half the friends back on the other side have needles in their arms now. Honestly, it was a decent trade off.

What the fuck are talking about? Dont use those scientific terms on me stupid faggot.

OP, this here, is an autist.

Shut your yemma faggot

See how mad he gets?

Fuck you retard go to reddit

oh ok yeah he does get pretty mad

if ur on Sup Forums then you are