Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just ready to be sad

youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q

Yeah.

This hit too close to home

I can relate to everyone of these... Why can't it all go back to the way it used to be?

This is sad but I kekd at pic

thats why i posted it!

>shit soaked life user
Both.

He died 17/04/2015

That... is really depressing.

no wonder nub

you always say tomorrow, these are self-defeating cycles that you beat yourself into

the correct frame of thinking is "i change today", followed by actually making some small level of change

you kill yourself from the start thinking you're going to wake up tomorrow and find all the motivation you've lacked is suddenly going to be there and all the uncertainty and lack of distinct goals will suddenly go away. it doesn't work like that

Why such a precise date?

The soul i used to be is now hidden behind several walls that i've built within myself because if i acknowledge that my old self exists then it'll become who i am again. I dont want that to happen

What do? Get drunk, smoke weed, eat good food, listen to music, do drugs, have sex, literally anything than bitch about how unfair everything is.

>shit soaked life user
Fuck, I could give you an exact time and place.

I'm the opposite man. I used to give my lunch away to kids who couldn't afford it in school. Now I tell everyone to eat shit and I'm on probation while still doing drugs to keep myself interested in living for as long as I can.

Jesus, that guy is driving himself crazy. All because he lost someone that close to him.

All of that has absolutely no significance if you really think about it. I mean come on. What have humans ever done that is worthwhile? How is anything meaningful? It seems like everything is just pointless and bland.

>Inb4 kill yourself

NO YOU HANG IN THERE!

>classic

I'd prefer to have memes than friends

Go hang yourselves, faggots.

ok.

Careful user, I almost cut myself on that edge.

I never said it had any significance. It's just more enjoyable then bitching about everything. Instead of crying about mundane shit try to enjoy the senses. Hedonism yo

Long ones

I feels like you're a complete fucking twat. and a faggot obviously. Fuck off a bridge, sad cunt.

Im just tired of being ugly and depressed.

You know what to do

Put on makeup?

Funny how those on the opposite side of the spectrum end in the same place.

heheheh

Nihilism, bitch.

Philosophy question- it it TRULY better to have loved and lost? or is that all bullshit? I propose if you've never known love, you're used to never having it, which doesn't hurt as much as losing it.

No, you retarded fuckwad. Go jump into a goddamn wood chipper.

>shit soaked life user
Sorry Sup Forumsro. That was the day I lost what genuine happiness I had left. Got my heart broken that day and since then had anxiety and depression, almost had two heart attacks as well from the anxiety and heartbreak.

heres one

I would say it's better to have loved once, but merely because im a knowlege freak.

Though from experience... i would say it feels worse for a while, then it goes back to "normal" once you stop caring.

For me it was November 16th, 2015.
I lost everything i cared about and tried to kill myself. I couldn't even die right... and so here I am.

>have a wallpaper i guess

Sage. Sage. SAGE!

Fucking newfags need to stop posting this tired-ass "feels thread" bullshit on The Chan. Nobody gives a fuck, homos!

It's never too late to try again

/thread

I can relate.

Way ahead of you. Already have tried again. And the only reason i haven't given into
>third time's the charm
Is because maybe, just mayyyyyyybe there's something i'm SUPPOSED to do before i kill myself. And so I'm searching for it.

Yes.

The Chan? Please leave.

>you rite now

>The Chan
Kill yourself

>Samefagging your own /thread

Go back to your gfur and dick rate threads, user. Nobody wants you here.

That was one of the gayest things I've read

k

Fuck you bitchboy, I have been here since 2006!! Eat dick cheese, summerbitch...

Kill yourself.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

You're the gayest faggot alive.

More like you, samefag bitch with the hairy tits...

Im going to assume satire.

No, the pain of losing something you had is much worse than the pain of not knowing it

I hve been here since 2006, bitch. You little, summerbitch!

Also, check 'em.

this term is
reserved for any OP who does not deliver.

Feels like summer for you, bitch. Now tits or gtfo, Cornhole Carl!

Guise I just... I dunno

I thank bout the universe n stuff n how big it is and how little I am n I just get sads. Wut if there isn't a meening to life n stuff. Sumtimes I cry cus nobody gibbe hugs n stuff. I don no wuttado. I want to die but mayb just maybe there like a reason or sumpin to stay live. Existnzsz is cruel I cry everytiem

You just gave me AIDS you're such a queer, Queerbag McSalty Balls

See

Die you are too weak to compete with real men like me. I will take your women, get that promotion and drink more than you because I am real man. You're still wanting that new X Box game? I already own it. Before it came out. Your shit is weak and I will fight you IRL to tell you killing yourself if weak and stupid. Also check em.

haha what a faggot, he hasnt realized that there is no irl

Wadduuup Boiiiiiiiiiiiiii

God damn it i wished i had someone like frank

I think we all do user, i think we all do

at least he got to play his games forever

>memes never leave you
>memes never ditch you or cancel plans
>memes never steal your crush
>memes never stop communicating with you because they found other memes
>memes never talk behind your back
>memes can always cheer you up when you're sick
>memes will always be there till the end

and the best part is
>you can always make memes

worth the read.

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on drug usage and self medication? Life's been rough the past few years and I've been getting high a lot more frequently in what I guess is a break from the stresses of life. Previously I thought negatively of recreational drug users thinking it was a path to degeneracy but now that I'm here I've started to wonder whether I'm doomed to degenerate or if the life I want to live is still worth fighting for with full vigor.

That fucking got me

Holy fuck, an user I recognize! It's Lurk. Whaddup?

Are you me?

"medication" isn't a PATH, it's a SIGN that you already are.

>Lurk
Damn bro, sounds like you're all beat and the thread's dying. You probably won't end up reading this, but hope you have a good one anyhow.

>tfw I'm 26 and I bought my own cake for the past 10 years
worst part is I get to eat the entire cake.

how old are you?