ITT We post our crushes and others rate

ITT We post our crushes and others rate

6/10 because I can't see her body.

I've had a crush on this guy for some time but I know he'll never like me back :*^(

That's a good guy to have a crush on, he doesn't pull out.

9/11 he's hot enough to melt steel beams

r8

7/10, looks like a girl I used to have a crush on.

Same rating

fucked her once and now i'm in love.. thigh as fuck

Something about her eyes gets me.

on left

7/10 would dick her

Sage. Sage. SAGE!

Fucking newfags quit coming on the Chan with that shit!

I can see why, don't be a pathetic loser like I am and make a move.

>the Chan

Kill yourself faggot.

I love his antisemitic ways

I did, but I got friendzoned.

Sorry to hear that fam, story of my life.

what da fark is this shit?? this came out of the deep web 4 sure

Fuck you kyke, I've been on The Chan since 2008!

Oh god. Did he died?

>can't even spell kike correctly

Seriously kill yourself.

10/10 in my book.

Any r8s for her

You first fuck boy ;)

P.S. Nice double dubs
P.S.S. Check 'em!

y wud u crush on a landwhale tho

Wife material, I love strong women

Mangia!!!

She has perfect DSLs.

Holy shit, I think I know this girl.

Is that the horse that won the Kentucky race?

too fat

maybe

another pic

I want to force feed her a steady diet of quaaludes and banana peels for like a week while I take turns dressing her up in pretty little satin dresses with nice bows and flowers in their hair. I want to savagely fuck them until I cum-bust in a pit of ecstasy, empty the contents of my love sack deep in her ovaries. After impregnating her, I'd drop her off behind an electronics store outside Queens and never call her again. Possibly move to Palm Springs and get a job as an auto mechanic under the alias of James Pendergrasdt...

AHOY SATAN!

da fuq?

Checked'm8

Rate

checked!

9/11

She's actually my teacher but who cares. She's hot.

R8

More pics if wanted.

Underage b&

kek

You're kidding right? She graduated from college in 2014.

looks like a pepper grinder kek

Kek. He is calling you underage

amazing smile. lift her dress up and fuck her from behind. face fuck that innocent face and give her a nice facial.

I'm a Highschool Senior who's 18. Who cares?

anyone going to roleplay or whatever, take it to the selenabois IRC, dont' shit up the thread pls and thanksu

Rate my cock on her. Could I own her?

would love to spread those cheeks and see that butthole

8/10 cos of them hips

It's a pretty rad butt.

Rate her

>2016
>still having printer

8/10, a fine specimen

Rates?

Thoughts?

first pic was better, but still, moar pls

I'd liek to paint her tummy up like a giant wedding cake, then proceed to beat the ever loving shit out of her, throw her down the stairs, then cum all over her frosting and blood smeared body and calmly walk into the nearest 7/11 to dispose of my now ripped and cum-soaked briefs in the Slurpie machine.

#Trump2016

ok

she looks like a million other stuck up bitches/10

Who is this chick?

I want to impregnate her with my child, after promising to marry her and set up a college fund for the kid. I will invite her to move in with me and slowly start feeding her increased levels of mercury causing her to sustain short-term memory issues and brain damage. I will get her intoxicated one night and drop her off at the mental ward, under the made-up name Guiardita Gustaverez, a Guatemalan immigrant with no family or friends in the U.S. and a violent case of dis-associative identity disorder. I'd then wait till Trump becomes president and deports her back to the country she never came from, with our bastard child, half-retarded from mercury poisoning...

Underrated post

I'm not sure friend, but I want to cover her face in butter. Like a shit-ton of room-temperature butter. Cover her whole fucking face, even get some in her hair. Then I want her to stand in the corner while I frisbee brunt pieces of toast at her buttery fucking head. Also, I'll be jerking off with the butter. Alot. Probably finish in her hair and slip her an extra $20 just for being so fucking cool about it.

topkek

that's some twisted shit i like it

I want to save up a kiddie pool worth of my ejaculate. Keep it refrigerated to preserve the quality of the spunk as needed.

Once full, then I want to invite her over for drinks and maybe get her a little sauced up. Wait till she comes in to kiss me, then grab her and drown her in the pool of my semen. Just kind of hold her head until she stops moving and the last of the bubbles come up from the depths of my sea of cum.

I want to masturbate to the dead, glazed over look in her eyes under all that cum...

Rate her

I also wouldn't mind shaving off all of her hair while she sleeps and using it as a masturbatory aide as I eat popsicles and watch pro golf.

Fuck I need a cream soda...

5/10 terribly regular looking. does she smoke weed or play vidya or something

The tsundere queen. Rates?

12/18 MODS