What's your ultimate sexual fantasy Sup Forums?

>What's your ultimate sexual fantasy Sup Forums?

No matter how fucked up, confess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fVP0RP4lTYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

with a woman

/thread

Fucking sicko

i wanna have a dominant manly man room mate that treats me like a sissy and pounds my ass on the regular while letting me play all the video games

I just want to go back in time and fuck women from each century starting from the year 0. Once i get to the 1900's i want one from each decade

I'd like to engage in intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

faggit

multiracial foot fetish orgy, 20 women, just me

Female foot fetish is contagious and girls infect other girls by shoving their foot in their victims mouths

i need help

I want to kidnap a particular actress that I work with right after she gets off stage so I can lick sweat off of her while I fuck her anywhere I want.

I want to start in the year 100,000 bc and fuck some cave bitches

Hell. Why not go back 65 million and fuck some dinos. The world is your burrito

To anally dominate a young woman (14-19)

Getting broom fucked in my ass by a Filipino whore who is wearing a Captain Kangaroo mask, while under the sea from the little mermaid is playing on repeat.

why not fuck the big bang with some friends?
would be the biggest ... gang .... bang

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>I want to become rich enough to keep two cute 18-21 year olds around my house to be my sex slaves

>I want one female and one feminine submissive male to have sex with

>I'd fuck them whenever I feel like it and make them do whatever I feel like aside from violent/scat/urine stuff

>I'd dress the boy up and doll him up so I can fuck him like the good bitch he is

>I'd also get friends of mine to come over and gangbang both to my pleasure

>Alternatively I'd like the female to fuck my ass with a strapon and train her to be a good bull bitch

It's not really anything that fucked up at all. It would be to spend a weekend in a nice hotel fucking one of my professors from last semester. Mid 30's, blonde, the perfect bubble butt. I have not had any infatuations with anyone for years (I'm 21) and then this woman came along. She is just the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. I'd love to dominate her, do a rapeplay and cum in her.

Well... Color me embarrassed, that just happened to me last week.

Like every other female on earth.

Be brutally raped in a dark alley, lonely wooded area, or whatever.

I want my 22 year old girlfriend to suck off an older guy (30-40) and have him cum on her face while I watch. She actually liked the idea when I mentioned it during sex recently.

I want to be the only male on a planet 25% full of futas and the rest normal women. Just going out for days with futa wing-women and scoring hot babes and having casual sex in public, and mothers doing their daughters when they're ready for "the talk", teachers fucking their students for a grade, cops giving wild girls a warning for speeding and flashing if they suck some futa dick, high ranking government officials with harems of lewinskys, and just some modesty in certain regions where business and learning have to take place.

Receive a good tentacle fuck.

I want to be able to just walk up to any woman, at any time or place, and proceed to strip and fuck her while she carries on with her buisness as normal.
aka super casual fucks everywhere

Fuck a girl i dont have to pay for

I would start by climbing through the ledges and climbing down into the rock quarry. Throw 5 rocks into the bucket to lift the slab, then race into the laser light room. Unleash the power of the special white laser and I could choose to go up into Medusa's lair, or into the treacherous swamp. If I escape I might have a chance to enter the dark forest... Reach into the hole and find the key but be careful, one of the tree's could be inhabited by the spirit of a temple guard! If they grab me, I'll have to give up a pendant of life. Next plow through the wall and into the mineshaft where I can grab the plumed headdress. Then ride the elevator up into the lighting room. Connect the cords to create my own lighting which will open the door to the shrine of the silver monkey! Assemble the statue and I may be headed for the kings' store room. Smash the clay pots to find the key which will allow me into the observatory. Put together the puzzle on the stone column and run across the troubled bridge.. then pass through the crypt, race down the stairs and back through the temple gate. THE CHOICE IS ALL MINE AND MINE ALONE!

>while under the sea from the little mermaid is playing on repeat.

;-;

I'm a guy and I love rape play. But I don't think women actually want to be raped just like the idea of it. Roleplay is fun. Why don't you ask your boyfriend to act one out with you and be rough?

Ex-bf wasn't into it, and he was the only one I told about my fantasy. I don't know, I feel like I'm actually fucked up because I think I'd like it if it actually happened.

So honey where do you live...

call me a weeaboo but i kinda want a yandere to be stalking me it gives me the sexual thrill of it

Where you from? Not that I want to actually rape you but I need a sub.

Having sex slaves to do whatever I fucking want with

Wasn't it found out to be some sort of sting?

of course you would. you're a slut and you know you deserve it.

I want a sexy goth girl to abuse my balls, give them regular beatings. I want her to tease my cock, denying my my orgasm time and time again. I want her to cut my dick off, and make me fuck her with a strap on every night and continue to beat my balls until I beg her to stop, then hit them harder. I will be hers forever.

i write graffiti in places this one guy goes, he didnt notice me when i met him in highschool cus i looked like a boy, now im a trap tho, one day im gonna get him to kiss me, but right now he as an 18 year old gf.

Seattle.
Seattle.

>Sup Forums dressed as user
>fug qt3.14 grill dressed as Tumblr
>I just have a thing for 4chumblr

Also girls with colored hair in general, currently desiring pink hair in particular.

>TFW no tumblr gf.
>TFW ex was tumblr gf all along
>MFW there's still feelings and sex

Me and my girlfriend have been trying rape-play recently and it's amazing. The scenarios we both play out make sex so much more satisfying. She wants me to try and surprise her one night at her apartment without warning and fuck her silly while she fights back.

Something like that, yeah

why would she want you. you sound like a fucking loser. you'd have to pay a girl to do that.

Choking and staring some bitch in the eye until her pulse stops.

god thats fucking hot i know its weird but i find yanderes fucking hot example yuno gasai and yandere chan XD

>tmw you get to experience the intense pleasure of your mate muzzle you softly as a call of duty ghost map loading screen plays on the tv
>You stare deep, intently into each others eyes, with a true love connection that only ruining 5000 dollars worth of animal costume gets you
>the lava lamp makes the room red, the black light illuminating the pikachu plushy in the corner...smiling at you as he rubs his paws up your sides
>The games starts on the tv
Get to the drop zone!
>my mate made it to the dropzone
>I fear being broken, but I push harder..the song playing on my antique vinyl player turning softly
Here is that song
youtu.be/fVP0RP4lTYM
>My mate matches the rhythm of the erotic beat
>The pikachu plushy still smiling at you in the corner
>I feel it
>Care package inbound
>I turn my furhead to him
Growl my name befur you cum, yiff you please
>the bubbles of the lava lamp cause me to climax
>He growls my name
>Care package falls
>Its too late
>Its a dog
>my mate got the dog
>he pulls out slowly, like a Porsche owner with a steep driveway
>Ghost win, the final kill cam is a guy getting quick scoped in the ass by a lynx
>I'm the final kill
>we pet each others fur bodies
>I'm breathing heavy like a white girl that just ran a mile
>He's not even...like a kenyan
>Game stats show I've leveled up
Fur real? Level 60?
>Round two?
Round two, furderation makes a cumback

Straight alpha college football tight end, I want to dress up like a girl as best as possible, if I look passable I'd go to a bar and flirt with guys that approach. If I still look too masculine I'll just go to a gay bar.

Having sex at least once in my life

-kid fuckin'
-teens
-milfs
-anal
-bj's
-drinking milk from tits
-actually being found sexually attractive and being loved
-realizing this was all a dream and waking up next to a hot chick in a big house and thanking god this wasn't really my life
-oh yeah, and I'd bang a few relatives I think

Deep down in the core of your being you know you're just a stupid little fuck toy.

You should be kept as a slave and be raped several times a week.

Kill yourself

I'm actually pretty close. I'm across the border though in Canada about a 1 and a half-hour- 2 hour drive. I go to Seattle sometimes though.

Want me to drop a throwaway email?

My sperm become capable of self replicating. When I cum inside a woman, they take up residence in her womb and continually knock her up. They also pass into the bodies of her female children, becoming dormant until they are fertile.

If a girl swallows my cum it infiltrates her sinuses and brain, and turns her lesbo. She is filled with the urge to kiss other women, spreading her urges. If she goes down on other women it turns them into my breeders.

If another man fucks one of my breeders and gets lucky, my semen have a low chance of entering his testicles and cause massive scarring leading to infertility.

That sounds lonely. No one to talk to afterwards.

I like choking them until the pass out, but I never want them to die.

>kid fuckin'

MOOOOOOOODSSSS

> Fall in love with a succubus.
> She loves me back
> She's addicted to my body
> Both because I'm more attractive in this fantasy
> Also she's a succubus
> We get married and I am her source of food until hapily ever after.

> Qt3.14 B cups
> Hair color doesn't matter as long as its cute.
> Eye color doesn't matter
> I want her to be short
> Other than that, Idc.

Goddamn, I would honestly settle for an ugly girl who likes me.

My fantasy, wouldn't be my fantasy without the love

try not to cut yourself on all those edges

Bro...wtf

where is the appeal here?

To have regular play dates with real life lolis.

That's actually pretty hot tbh

Sure

10/10 woman looks in my eyes and sucks my soul out of my body while we're fucking

Impregnate all my sisters in law

HAHAHAHA

[email protected]

he's a cuck

Freezing time raping people and then sitting down like I didn't

making sweet love to a 9-year-old girl

I want to be overpowered by a bigger older man and jerked off while his girlfriend/wife watches us. Kind of like "molesting" role play. I've been offered a few meet ups recently but usually the husband/boyfriend doesn't want their female partner around which doesn't do it for me. I've had sex with a few married couples but it was pretty vanilla, most are too scared to do anything crazy.

Pretend to be asleep and watch my female friends gawk at my giant erect cock, then latter the next day have them make a whole lot of sexual innuendos about it

for future reference
10minutemail.com

I know it's hot. I'd also share you with other men, randomly tell them to rape you unexpectedly. I'd keep you off birth control to force pregnancy. You'd basically just be a breeding fuck cow. You wouldn't know who the father was.

it is hot

Post tits with timestamp you fucktoy

I like young girls going down on older men. It's my fetish.

>be me
>find a spell that allows a demon to inhabit a pre-teen female for the purpose of having sex
>come with the force of a billion suns
>demon reveals the loli will know who I am when the spell is broken
>owned
>one day demon finally makes loli scream
>snaps neck
>police arrive find dead loli
>get v&

Did you mean 19? Think you might've forgotten a 1 there

Want to fuck my 21 year old ex in front of her son so he develops a lust for her. They end up having an incestual relationship, and before hes 18, social services come to fuck shit up for child abuse/statutory rape.

are you a twink? I'm tall and stong and I'd force you to wear makeup and immaculate you in front of my girlfriend. I'd dress you up like a sissy and rail you until you cried.

you should try it
it's intense when you realize you can't stop it

Thanks but what's wrong with throwaway gmails?

>being surprised at the mention of pedos on Sup Forums

Just thought about this today

Not my fantasy, but one of my exes wanted to roleplay being a little girl and me raping her. Hell nah, fam. Too much for me.

you been watching Lost Girl?

do me do me do me

is mine

>freezing time
>raping
but wouldn't they be stiff as a board?

why all the foreplay, why not just go straight to the 1970's?

What the fuck?

MODS!

uh, yeah... that's what I meant.
totally.

Mine happened and I didn't even realize till it was over that it was my ultimate fantasy....and yes it is quiet fucked up...my daughter was 12 and my step son was about 14 well she was being a complete little cunt in front of her older brother and his friends trying to show off. So I told her to go some where else and leave your brother alone. So she started back talking me and with out even thinking I grabbed her yanked her pants and undies down and started to spank her which has happened in the past for her being out of line but this time her step brother and his friends were watching and I started to notice that they all sorta creeped over so they were looking directly at her bare ass when I realized they were all wide eye staring at her then I knew I hadn't stop but before I let her up off my knee I lifted my leg kinda hosting her up so they could get a good look and with my last spank I gripped her ass and when I pulled back I spread her cheeks making sure they could get the best view possible....feeling guilty and like a complete creep I let her stand and pull her pants back up I realized when I saw her pull her pants back up that I was so out of line because she already was starting to grow pubes and she was way too old to have been depantsed and spanked in front of those older boys....ya I know it's fucked up but I jerk thinking about it all the time...

is it any good?

I'm tall also with a little bit of chub on me. I don't want to be fucked though, I just want to be fondled and manhandled. I'm ok with dressing up though.

I've role played that with all of my exs. I've actually never dated a girl that didn't like that.

that's a fuck of a long time before the 70s m8

Freaky vampire sex = best sex