Ask a guy who just quit after 5 years of being a server at cracker barrel anything

Ask a guy who just quit after 5 years of being a server at cracker barrel anything.

do you have any idea how to cook pancakes like this?

What's the gnarliest old person/people you've ever served?

Why'd you quit?

Absolutely not. I wish.
Def was this one guy who wanted his steak rare. I brought it to him and he said it wasnt rare enough. I brought it back and the cook was like "oh okay". I brought out a new one that was cooked for like 3 minutes and he ate it. And enjoyed it.

Had a small argument with a manager and he cut my hours to 2 hours a week. When I brought it up he said it was a mistake but never changed it. Plus the other servers were massive two faced cunts.

What's something you or another employee has done that's completely disgusting or unsanitary but no one found out?

You should rape the managers dog and tell everyone you're gonna burn the motherfuckin resturaunt down

Why'd it take you five years bitch?

what state?

sounds like you didn't quit, you were forced out.

Do you like the food there, and what state?

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOUR MASHED POTATOES. Shits like fucking potato flavored cardboard

Yeah but now two servers might have to work an hour longer.

if niggers dine there, does everyone spit in their food?

>hopefully not bait
Not sure if it's exactly how these ones are done, but you can replicate pretty easy, only difference will be the possible lack of rounding inward on the tops a bit. Basically take a skillet or small saucepan like pic attached, but just fill with pancake mix instead of brownie mix. Cook low and slow, and use a lid during the process for more even heat distribution and to not possibly dry out the top. There's a couple ways you could try to make the top curve as perfect as yours as well, but no need for the extra effort unless your trying to impress or sell :P

Why do you not have any motivation to actually do something with your life instead if being a server?

Those are made with a rice cooker.

They look nice but they don't cook all the way through in the center.

t. /ck/

why did I get addicted to apple butter and biscuits in Houston?

what's the least hygienic thing you've done while working there?

You ever spat in someone's food?