/cp/ - Culture Pals: kakao? edition

Come meet QTs from around the world, get your flirt on, learn about the history of the Bhutanese flag, partake in bants with the lads, put sharpies in Russian girls' poopers, cuck Ivan the bad husband, get your emotions played on by a broken Viet qt, find new qts with intrinsic mental illnesses

ACTUAL SITE FOR THIS FOR Y'ALL NOOBS:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

mega with all the OP pics
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cturt.github.io/ps4.html
i.imgur.com/Bzzoe18.jpg
vid.me/akKP
youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yXvyJDqqQec
youtube.com/watch?v=3LuMvh8nr00
youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sorry ***** for deleting u from my wechat. I'm really sorry but in truth, I don't want like that. I don't play with ur emotions. I just want to know more about myself more and what u said to me. At first, I really don't understand why u said that u would help me even I was strong. I thought that u were in the contempt for me. Today I'm so sad!! I think about myself and my future or will I do mistakes again. Three years ago, there was a man who said to me that my soul broke into pieces. At that time, I didn't understand why but I cried much. Finally, he was just a person who hurt me. I'm really sorry u, *****

lmao cucked by a chink

Sending over her greetings to you cunt

sounds like a little bitch user

Tell me about the Bhutanese flag

>The flag features the Thunder Dragon, the country's emblem. Yellow symbolizes the authority of the king, white represents purity and loyalty, while orange is symbolic of the Drukpa monasteries.

Tell me about Bhutanese girls

haven't talked much to her yet. but mine is quite pretty

looks more like a chink than a mountain poo in the loo

Compose a text to this girl, for me to send.

Dear,

Beautiful.

Jews

"Vill du idka älskog, din jävla hora"

Man I should really stop talking to this married russian qt. She is willing to do everything, it's kinda boring senpai.

S-she isn't using that right

How to the fuck do you get views and qts?

I thought you we're all ugly neets REEEEE

Ribbed for her pleasure.

I'm too shy to make an account. What if somebody starts to talk to me? Maybe in the evening I'll make an account because then I will be drunk. Ah.

(you)

>looking for Greek qts to practice with

>I'm really interested in learning Japanese (Japan is the country I want to visit the most one day ^^ )
>I made this account only because i am interested in Korean culture and language. SO ONLY KOREAN PENPALS,MEN OR WOMEN, I WON'T ANSWER TO ANYONE ELSE.
>Ill visit Japan,i will chat ONLY with people who can give me information about Japan and free japanese lessons.If we're having nice conversations and become internet friends,when ill come to Japan we can meet in real life.
>Konnichiwa! My name is Electra and I'm here to find penpals from Japan!
>I'm very social person and i'm interested to make friends from Japan and Korea...feel free to message me :)
>Also I love korean language and culture ~~
>Hello! Γεια! こんにちは! Hallo! My name is Harula and I am from beautiful Greece.
>Hello everyone, A friendly, kind, sensitive person with an artistic side, I am interested in Korean language.

Fuck.

If I could do it when I was obese then so can you.

n-no they're all obscure hipster anime loving freaks. I'm an everyman and they don't like it!

being white should already be enough in most cases. use filters and good angles if you have to.

>use good angles and filters
>still turn up ugly
>a-at least I'm white, r-right?

apply more filters then

Plastic surgery

>tfw the texan girl that promised to be a slave to me was BLACKED on her prom date

Fuck her, I will post everything of her soon!!!

Well thanks to Tyrone then :)

Hahahha binlamd :DDDDDD

>Finn
>Being drunk
how typical

Words hurt you know. My friday is now RUINED.

fucking hell, post pics pls and the other qt too

I have a top Greek qt you can have if you roll dubs.

A girl told me she thought hacking was interesting so I sent that bitch this link.
cturt.github.io/ps4.html

Awaiting her response.

Fake korean

Fugg man, get some standards

i.imgur.com/Bzzoe18.jpg

But she has a qt body and is obedient af.
Why don't you like american girls man?

Can you upload the vídeo of her masturbating?

Which one lol. I have lots, but when she wakes up she will do bunch of pics for her.

This is her task when she wakes up.

Thw one where you Can see her face pls :)

Are you using the korean profile?

How do you bring up having a big dick?

when a girl tells me again I'm skinny, I ask her if she wants to see my belly to prove her wrong
and then I 'accidentally' forget to crop

No not yet, she is fun for now.
She always says to me.
>Yes Sir!, or Of course, what my master desires!

Maybe when I am done with her. I will post all. I am still salty that she was BLACKED though

The thing is that she used to be in choir etc. Coming from texas etc. And now super slutty, being obedient to some guy she never met.

Its hot man.

is it time?

Why haven't you told her to show her asshole to you? Or she isn't that cute?

Upload the Brazilian model's noodz man.
Help je broeder van Spanje.

im not using a fake profile

You are there, my man. You are there. The path of holy noodz and virtual nutting have been opened to you.

have you really accomplished all of this just by having a korean profile? are these people actually braindead?

She is risky man. And she was kinda fun desu. She wasn't stuckup and tried to be cute etc and was submissive until she found out I was fake haha.
vid.me/akKP

are you using casper for snapchat or what? just a screen recorder?

why would they be koreaboos if they weren't brainded

Nope!

Ugh my Iranian QT is asking what I do for work. The worst question you can ask a neet.

Pls noodz. I beg you.

>"I'm a businessman"

Because
>muh Tumblr
>muh I'm such a geek lol
>muh white privilege hate

How is your Vietnamese btw, the tit one hngh

>"I'm a nuclear engineer"

Ayyyyyy sneaky brew

>"I sell propane and propane accessories"

Is the quick search on the front page broken? It shows the same persons all the fucking time..

Meh, just told her I'm working as a freelance writer but business is slow for me. And to be fair I'm not wrong because I legitimately did try to start doing that on sites like Freelancer but it's hard when Mbeke and Pajeet will do the same job for a quarter of what you'll do it for.

Half the fucking site is broken. I haven't been able to filter by continent since I came back.

It has been like that for years and years.

Since when did you gays cared about filtering people based on ethnicity, tomtejävel!

Yeah, I know that the site is broken as fuck, but it's just recently the quick search broke for me.

I'm only here for polish qts

Poles are so good, I just wished more of them were more pol. Most qts I've talked to are quite liberal and not as racist as pol made me believe :(

Yeah the quick search broke for me yesterday too. And to add even more insult to injury, one of the girls it got stuck on is someone I talked to this time last year who stopped talking to me for no reason.

Oh talking to this polish qt that is kinda racist man.
She hates arabs, niggers. I can't post her nudes tho, she is 17. Almost 18 in march

But she's a koreaboo?

I don't want them to be Sup Forums though. It's fine as long they are against immigration from outside of Europe.

>Don't want them to be pol
Classic Sweden

Have you been on Sup Forums? It's a shit fest.

Noo haha, she fell for my (American) Chad.
I told her I wasn't racist etc, and she was edgy trying to prove to me, why niggers are inferior and why racemixing was bad. Saying she hated feminist and she was traditional.

I told her if she was traditional, she should be also submissive to a guy. Her reply?

>Her: Ok. What should I do? And how should I behave around you?

>Me: By getting naked and spreading your asshole of course :^)

>Her: OK :D

Koreaboo checked my profile. Must have been an accident.

youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c
You take that back, you take that back now!!!!!!!
Fugg, I thought you only had one fake Korean. You have any more? And how many qts do you manage to talk to at the same time?

Probably because of your mongol eyes my dude Pekka

Juggling between 8 qt's now. I think.
My favorite now is the married russian qt, because she is fucking obedient to me like the texan girl. I like the polish qt too, but she tells me no sometimes, but it's fun to talk to her I guess. And couple other russian girls and a danish one. But I don't have their nudes yet.

H-how do you juggle 8 qts and comp sci?! Are you studying interaction design or sumtn????

Sup Forums är en massa idioter som kallar varandra för hanrejer hela tiden. Sällan en seriös tråd skådas där.

Lol, don't talk to your qt's everyday, Just send her few messages, when she says, "I miss you and I wish I could talk to you longer" You talk to her a bit more and then ask her to be your slut. Easy man.

I think this opening line could have a potential

never change, chad

what's with all these memers visiting my profile lately
pls back off fags

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yXvyJDqqQec

Such a pretty song, listen lads

youtube.com/watch?v=3LuMvh8nr00

>tfw no rihanna gf

Imma hol you up right there... Explain the whole SAD BOYs thing pls. I thought he was just some autist from here, but then my former qt invited me to a SAD BOYs music group on Facebook, and now it's a meme too???

youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU

s a d b o y s

>not being a sadboy

Damn, I feel ashamed I have missed out on this. Btw, being a weebo is slightly better than being a koreaboo rite?

Nej, det är lika illa

He's one of my fav artists rn desu

Both are fucking trash.

>My dear, do you think, it's not enough a toilet paper in Russia?))) You are so funny)

Talking to some 30 yr old Russian qt. What say next?