Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums ,
Show me what you're drinking
Alcoholic thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonazepam
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drinking a sixpack of this good ass locally brewed shit (with a tallboy of MGD as an appetizer and 1mg of Klonopin as a chaser)

Looks good.. Wtf is a klonopin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonazepam

Those aren't hand grenades...

I just ate a bag of hot cheetos on an empty stomach and then chugging this beer is making my insides burn r.i.p

40 oz to freedom

Kinda skimmed it but wtf is it even good? I just seen something that can cause suicide and treat seizures

What kind of weak ass gastrointestinal tract do you have. Drink a shitload, then eat some wings coated in this. That'll make your insides burn

Well, I take it everyday to treat anxiety.

Dont take that shit

My best advice I could give you to treat anxiety is to stop alcohol for like 3 months and replace distilled or purified water with alkaline water and tap water... Eat primarily lean proteins and walk for at least 30 minutes on the dew tipped grass in the morning

Also get a routined sleep schedule
5 night a week you should be sleeping at least 1 hour before midnight and at least 6 hours a night
Do not take shit too seriously either
This comes with age though

I wish I had some.. Seems like a good day to die

You used to take that or what?

At my best friend's graduation party. Drinking some PBR and just did a line of coke for the first time. Breddy gud night

Enjoy the drip... Best feeling ever IMO

No my cousin and now he cant function a day without them
Just like my psychotic mom without prozac
Self manage cause its liberating at the end bro
I had massice panic attacks from age 15-22 and constant everyday every second worry until one day I decided to take it intonmy own hands and stop
I havent broken down since I was 22 years old and have become really good at repelling minor attacks

Alchy thread? I got you, fam.

LEMME BUM A CIG

I've been taking this as prescribed by my psychiatrist for several years.

My usual sleep schedule has me falling asleep at 4am-5am and waking up at noon. I work from 2pm until 10:30pm.

I get soo lazy to throw away beer

how did you take a pic behind my bed three years ago?

Thought I was the only one

One down 2 to go..

Feels pretty crazy. Just took a second rail and I feel pretty crazy. Debating smoking some weed, but I dunno if it'll even do anything

Yeah it'll make you feel good.. Do it !!!

Going in. I noticed after my second rail that I've been able to hold a conversation way better. Finally asked for this bitch's number after being too beta all night, now she's coming over to my pad to take some shrooms tomorrow haha

>Graduation party
>On Sup Forums

Damn you're on coke but got nothing better to do there than come here?

Get off your phone then

Wheres all the alcoholics at?