I came inside a friend like 3 weeks ago, she took the emergency pill after 20 hours...

I came inside a friend like 3 weeks ago, she took the emergency pill after 20 hours. She usually have her period on the second half of every month. If we fucked on April 23, that means that we actually fucked on her pre-period days (maybe, that bitch doesn't remember anything). But she is not having her period yet and that would be like a 2 weeks delay. I'm buying her a pregnancy test and give it to her on Monday, that way she would take the test on Tuesday's Morning and the two following days. Everyone is telling me that if she took the pill in the first 24 hours I should not worry, even girls told me they took the pill 48 hrs after sex and they're all right. I want to act but this bitch doesn't want to take a blood test. What do you think? What should I do if she gets a positive test? What are my options?

Also, unplanned pregnancy thread (meme's and stories)

>Pic not related

If she does get positive, support her through it. Talk about it with her openly, and discuss what this means for you two.

If not, get laid 8 days a week.

We both don't want to have a baby. The problem is that her doesn't want to see a doctor (for this, because she went to a doctor because of the morning pill consequences but never told him that she took the pill) or get a blood test.

Ask her, convince her why she should. Put an emotional angle on it, even say you'll be there during the blood test if it makes her feel better.

shit OP that's fucking scary

really hope that bitch ain't got pregnant, besides i knew that if she takes the pill before 72 hrs everything would be ok, but that delay man, seems she is lying you about her period.

cont.

If you're really doubting her, ask a friend - or - don't talk to her until she gets that shit done

the pill can delay her next period

The morning after pill can delay periods up to four weeks.

The 'plan b' pill can mess up a girls hormons for weeks to come. Some get their period shortly after taking it, for others the cycle just gets messed up a bit. Do a test, but unusual periods are normal for a while after taking that. They are no m&ms after all

>plan Sup Forums

2 months from now:

“I accidentally got a friend pregnant. Quads decide name, trips middle name.”

If she has a boyfriend, make him take responsibility. Sounds fucked up, but usually when two "friends" fuck, then its a good chance one of you has a significant other.

She has only been having colics since one day after she took the pill. Plus the 2~3 weeks delay. I think I could think more clearly after she takes the pregnancy test, but if she get positive, what should I do? Abortion through pills?

No, I want her to abort on the following weeks if she gets positive.

She doesn't.

Is that Malena Morgan on the left?

>wants to avoid any use of medical attention

you have to be older than 18 to post on this board

hope she's pregnant so the parents on both sides rain shit down on both of you for being dumb fucks by not wearing protection.

Damn so she does have a boyfriend? You didnt say yes or no so im guessing she does. Damn user. Thats rough boss..

Hey man, you ever hear about couple's trying for years to have a baby?

The media sensationalizes pregnancy, for good reason, it can easily happen.

But it is unlikely.

Like, really unlikely.

This girl was cheating on her husband with me for years, and then they divorced and she got a new boyfriend but we still fuck regularly. Anyway, last several times we fucked I hadn't worn a condom. The first time I didn't wear one was because it was a spur of the moment sort of thing but now... We both agreed, fucking with no condom is the only way to go. And last time I came right inside her. Honestly, in that moment, I didn't give a fuck. It felt too damn good. Yeah, well, she hit me up last week telling me she was pregnant. She doesn't know if it's mine or her new boyfriends but... She's never going to tell him that she's been blowing me and fucking me since before they even met (and never stopped doing so.) I'm essentially totally in the clear because of that... and now that she can't get pregnant again, I'll be cumming in her every time now.

You lucky savage fuck you

She is 20 and retard.

She doesn't have a boyfriend. And I don't want to be her boyfriend.

If she gets pregnant, it's not your fucking decision what to do. It's hers.

I'm 33 and have a 16 yo son.
Do the math

So you impregnated a retarded girl. Was it consesual sex? Was she knowing what you guys were doing? Because if not, a pregnancy is one of your smaller problems.

"I came inside a friend like 3 weeks ago"

What are your options?
Become a dad because stupidity

FEMINISM FUCK YEAH

The baby will be born a ritard

Has nothing to do with feminism. What would you do? Force her to abord?

You should stop having sex, you are bad at it.

Then dont cum in someone if you dont want kids, you fucking child.

OP here, she and I agreed we don't want to have a baby.

then thats fine but dont write it as if 'oh im totally telling her to abort it', you sound like a fag

Why wouldn't she see a doctor?

What is doctor patient confidentiality?

You mean, you and the retarded girl. How retarded is she? Please explain for better understanding.

It's amazing to me how it's 2016 and people still 'accidentally' have babies. it's literally not that hard all. See that semen? Keep it away from the vagina. End.

So, anymore puke in this thread?

Most morning after pills will make girls have irregular periods because it is just a huge dose of hormones. Her period could have happened from the pill, and thst could be when she has her periodsbfor a while.
Take a at home test, if its negative youre fine.

Ive gone through this a few times

I don't really know what is she thinking about, I know she might be confused and I want to encourage her to take a god damn blood analysis, I would go with her, pay and give her support, but she never tells me anything unless I send her a message. I barely see her at school and she never get the phone. She is the kind of girl that answer "I don't know", "whatever", "nevermind" to almost everything and whenever I want to see her to talk about this she tells me she can't because is "having plans with her family".

feels good not to be a normie

I know that you can have false negatives, but you can't have false positives, if she gets a positive, I'm doomed.

>Pic not related
Must have SAUCE on that pic!

WTF is that picture?! WUT?!

You just sound like a butthurt faggot right now.
There's nothing wrong with what OP asked. It's not just her fucking decision, because he has to come up for the kid in any case. It's not his decision for obvious reasons. But it's their boths together.

Yeah you can.
Generally its safe 1 or 2 weeks after you came inside and the day she missed her period.

Buy a 2 pack and have her test 1 day hen 2 days later.

OK dude, will update on Monday or Tuesday.

Good luck.
You gonna male a thread around the same time?

Yep. Took an Screenshot so I know the time.

Cool ill look around for ya

Don't worry OP, I worry a shit ton about getting a girl pregnant all the time and always do a shit ton of research in order to try and reassure myself that I did everything right and that I'm just overly paranoid about it. Long story short, I really and highly doubt she's pregnant since she took the pill and it is natural for her to be later for her period. Hell, I had a girl I fucked take plan b and she completely skipped her period so we had to wait an extra month for her to get the next one.

I would say getting a pregnancy test around Tuesday wouldn't be a bad idea, not because I think she might be pregnant, but because it will definitely help you feel better and less worried

Also, DON'T USE GOOGLE FOR PREGNANCY RESEARCH. Shit only scares you more.

I'll post the same image.

theres a whole fucking bunch of shit that can cause a period to be late but if she falls pregnant you got 3 options

claim it
claim it keep it and raise it
tell the bitch to get an abortion
let her raise it on her own

seeing as you've ref'd her a bitch (a term i use as endearment likewise) and she sounds like a slag dont keep it make it known to the stupid loose whore that its her body her issue

The emergency pill fucks up girls' hormones for a while, which can cause girls to completely skip or postpone their periods.
The pill is so strong that's it's not recommended for active use. I wouldn't worry, OP.

You said you both don't want to have a baby, right?
In case the pill won't work, you just have to tell her that the baby's life would be miserable, since you're both relatively young and can't afford it at all.

Don't worry OP, it'll be cool.

Literally the only way for you to find out is to wait like a month and a half after you fucked. there is no point to taking pregnancy tests, because they don't even change the actual outcome of events. what you have to do is just wait to see if she has her period late. You can have a period that's like a month late without being pregnant. Similarly, my mother had a period once during the time that she would later find out that she was pregnant with me.

so you're literally looking at 3 months of stress, and you really can't do anything for those first month and a half to find out one way or the other for sure

oh and the one time we used the morning after pill I did not become a father

i am retarded and fucked like 12 girls without a condom and am so blessed to have not caught a disease or a pregnancy.

I also have good taste in women and pic related

But how many hours passed before your girl took the pill?

No, no, no m8. It's more like 8 months of stress. In this crazy world everythig can happen.

top kek bro sounds like you have it all sorted bro bulletproof plan.

shes cheating on her boyfriend with a bunch of other guys besides you and either doesnt know who the father is or doesnt want him, or is just trying to trap as many of you as possible for a cuck she can choose from
im not sure what your options are i would block her from any contact and get another job to hire a lawyer to tell her to fuck off