Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

do you cry? How many times a week do you cry? Why?

it depends on my feelings

when im extra lonely or my friends haven't texted me I go onto Sup Forums and talk about it it somewhat helps me for venting

bumping for interest plus funny ylyl

I can barely even cry anymore and it makes me feel worse physically and emotionally.

forgot pic

very rarely the strange thing is I cry when im pissed not when im sad

Its been 3 months. I cried like 20 times for 3 days when my girl broke up with me.

Only if I'm really depressed or angry about something. Been a couple months since I genially cried. Not to bad if you ask me.

I don't cry, I can't, my eyes are too dry from constantly staring at a screen.

this cheered me up so much
there are people who've got it worse than us
thank god

I've cried the past 3 days. First time about work feeling trapped. 2nd time when I had to tell my son I couldn't buy him something and had the money for it but would go a few days without food. And 3rd time today when my girl gave me 20 bucks she pulled from her child support card. I still have the 20. I feel like a piece of shit. Right now ... All my money goes to bills and kids and wife. I know I'm doing OK because they are taken care of but I have to scrape change and sometimes borrow to eat lunch. I was depressed before I got into this situation.

I cry when I watch a good anime. Teared up at Erased, that was probably the last time

>implying that we don't have an onion in a cage

thats not funny ;-;

you have a woman and a child. take what you need and i will protect you

Cont. Right now I'm sitting outside having a beer and hoping nothing else pops up before I get back to work on Monday.

Your the ogre aren't you

Directed to me?

Are you worthy?

Haven't cried since 2012, nothing since then has been worth the tears.

I dont think ive cried in about...8-10 years. And its not like ive not tried, but for some reason i cant let myself cry, i keep holding back involuntarily. Feel like im losing emotion over time so theres less and less reason to cry, but i have a lot bottled up and cant get rid of it.

I cry about 3 nights out of 7, thinking about a friend who I've long since stopped talking to.

close enough...

I FUCKING KNEW IT. I'm sorry that you have an onion in a cage in your basement and that you have a shitty toshiba laptop

i used to cry sometimes before i got put on my meds.

i used to cry at the uselessness of life and also because my father died

do you want to vent to a person that will listen to you and not call you a faggot

Crying is wasted energy. You only cry when on your back. My name is Bryan. Fuck anonymous.

In the act of art I call for monsters. step up and name yourself.

i havent been able to cry for 5 years because im dead inside

you are called. name yourself.

I haven't cried in a while.

I do feel sad though. Going through a break up. We dated for 8 years. She broke up with me, but still wanted to be friends. I decided to go no contact because it was bound to become toxic. It's hard but I know that it'll be for the best for the both of us.

you are not called

Kill yourselves pussies.

You are called

we need money and booze. time to take over.

What?

I cried a few days ago when I found out my favorite teacher from high school killed themselves. Other than that, I cry once every few months. It usually involves a fight with my gf.

Daily usually at night when he goes to sleep , fiancé cheated now my self esteem is at an all time low

Hi friend. If you want in do sit ups. you are too fat.

I weigh 158lbs @ 5"11.5'
Not fat at all.

Why don't you leave? He doesn't respect you.

Almost every night cause I'm a lonely sack of shit that has no friends or family

No
None
Neither faggot nor failed human being.

you think you can rule. I have already out-thought you. My name is Bryan, and it is time to work.

wtf... I lolled

Idk why I don't tbh , I guess I'm hoping I get over it and forgive

have you tried getting help from the gov dude?
like food stamps or something?

>assuming ur a USA fag

last time i cried was when i did acid like a year ago.

the last last time i cried was when i did acid like 2 years ago.

shits gets pretty beautiful on acid man.