Judy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsFUxMxzw6w
youtube.com/watch?v=cXfmfj4z3Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitch I don't give a fuck what you think

Imma keep right on postin

That's all I got. You niggers need to contribute

You guys are so intent on doing this shit here. I mean i guess Sup Forums is random, but don't you ever at all get tired of wanting to fuck a cartoon rabbiT?

bump for hotter pictures

im just scrolling here and saw what you said. dude nothing here is random its all trap...cuck...loli...rekt...furry threads

gtfo

Good quality torrent when?

When the DVD/BR is released, dumbass.

I really miss lurking zootopia threads. It seems like it died down for some reason unlike 1 month and a half ago before the latest torrent releases that came out.

whats a judy?

youtube.com/watch?v=UsFUxMxzw6w

Ьэ یب

Hi there. Op here.
Nobody's saying, boxxys not queen. Of course she is. But I would really love some more Judy pleeaaaase.

Judy

Please stop posting this ugly, talentless camwhore you fucking newfag.

I would in fact lick both caties and judys asshole

Shrek is Hitler.

What language is this? Arabic?

LOL newfag?? LOL i have been here since 2008 you are the newfag bunny fucker LOL you mad bro?? get your Zootopia shit off of my Sup Forums.

>2008

Like I said, NEWFAG.

And older version of newfag, but still a newfag.

A wave 3 newfag, to be precise. That's when all you camwhore worshipping social media faggots showed up.

Sup Forumstards do NOT pay attention to camwhores. And if they overstay their welcome or the newfags won't fuck off, we fucking dox them.

Zootopia is merely adaptative content, benign and fresh. Camwhores are a disease unto this site.

Would prefer to be Rick rolled rather than boxbitch thread.
Oh lord raptor Jesus I haven't asked for much other than a fighting robot. But please end this plague

>Boxxy

You made a stupid whore famous for not showing tits.

Boxxy is a cunt. You are cunts. Cunts.

This thread is lacking Pepsi.

LOL You need to do research big time first off you do realize Sup Forums is split into 2 of Boxxy haters & lovers right & you do realize there was an all out war right?? also how the fuck is Catie a cam whore?? last time i checked those kind of girls are slutty & show there tits on camrea she did none of that also camwhore worshipping social media faggots wow LOL you are such a big faggot dude i do not even like mainstream social media its gay as hell i am a Sup Forumstard.

She is called the queen of Sup Forums for a reason that itle just doesn't go to anyone & she doesn't have to show her tits you know why because shes not a slut.

Dis nigga serious?

There's plenty of girls irl who won't show you tits and making a girl a 'queen' to the one who doesn't show you tits online shows how retarded you all are.

Boxxy is a slut, whether she showed tits or not.

>she is called the queen of Sup Forums for a reason

Yes. A bunch of unwelcome, social media newfags declared it with no right to do so, basically to piss us off.

>that itle [sic] doesn't go to anyone

Actually, since the title is literally a meme with no meaning or formal rules attached to it, it can and does go to whoever a large group of users want it to.

>doesn't have to show tits

Breaking the rules is not something to be lauded.

>because shes [sic] not a slut

No, she's a a camwhore. An attention junkie who gets off on showing herself off on camera for all you depraved lunatics to fantasize about her.

Seriously, cry harder you fucking newfag. She'll never be yours and she'll never be relevant.

100% certain that fucking stupid and not trolling.

>making a bitch a queen of Sup Forums for not doing what you tell her to do

youtube.com/watch?v=cXfmfj4z3Zc

Hey your a Zootopafag you have no room to talk here so shut up LOL.

Sup Forums is boxxy's territory GTFO.

I've been MANY different kinds of "-fag" through the years. Currently, yes, I'm absolutely enthralled with Zootopia, mainly because I'm a sucker for societal philosophy and dystopian world stories.

None of that matters anyway, because "queen" newfags like you are FAR lower than any consumer of basic content on this site, and that includes the ponyfags.

Also wtf are you even complaining about anyway Sup Forums has always been shitty even way before boxxy.

>boxxyfaggot
>calling ANYONE a newfag

What a fucking retard. you need to go to 9fag. That's where things like you belong.

If it bothers you so much then why do you come here??.

9gag is shit i belong here its people like you who do not.

It's a disturbing trend. Sup Forums was actually never "good" but it was a lot less shitty than it is now and it gets worse with every newfag wave.

The most recent newfags aren't just annoying, they're fucking dangerous. They're obsessed with controlling content and try to get things they don't like removed from the site even though they're guests, not controllers. They've been spoiled by social media so they think they're entitled to content display, not unlike leRedshit, 9fag and Facebook, where they can actually control what they see.

That's not what this site is about. This site is about pure expressionism through anonymity and non-censorship. These values are antithetical to the newfag scum but they are essential to this board especially.

All hail the queen of camwhores and social media cunts!

Here's a nice salute for you.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

>i belong here

Not if you care about camwhores. you don't.

Not if you can't ignore content you disapprove of, you don't.

I see we are back to this. It was cancer then and it's cancer now. You stop it like we did back then. Follow them board to board and post gore.

Well if that is the case then i should have the right to post Boxxy also i always thought it was the old fags yelling at the newfags not the other way around well how about this i am willing to end this war if you guys stop spamming our threads we (the boxxy fandom) will stop spamming yours sound good?.

You're so stupid, it's adorable.

Judy is Cuter than Boxxy.

Boxxy probably Overdosed on heroin by now.

Judy is the supreme god empress.

No false camwhore queen could ever hope to touch her beauty.

I'd fugg the bunny. I wouldn't fugg Boxxy with someone else's carrot.