The girl im dating right now said she had a dream she was having sex with a dude other than me...

the girl im dating right now said she had a dream she was having sex with a dude other than me, and described me in detail what happened, i got kinda jealous, i didn't wanna hear a story of her getting plowed by another guy even if it was a dream. Am i wrong for feeling jealous?

Grow up its a dream you insecure faggot

Tell her you always wanted to sleep with her best friend/sister/mother and watch her reaction.

It wasn't a dream, user. A vision. She was getting plowed by that dude in another universe. She just got to visit it and enjoy it. Dreams aren't just made up shit.

Oh, and be as explicit as possible. Maybe that will shut her up.

Do this OP, she's giving you a shit test.

The mother is always a good one to aim for anyway.

lol thanks i will
im just realizing this now

Yes, you're a fucking soft cock.

didnt know i was dealing with cucks

you are not wrong to feel jealous.
its natural. everyones a little bit insecure.

i think itd be wrong to be angry at her for it though. i get that on some weird level it may feel like cheating. it was just a dream, and you are feeling a little insecure about it. thats all.

thanks for answering my question user!

>people have control over their dreams

lucid dreaming faggot

You are 5'2"
You penis is 3 inches
You think Trump is saving America
You get angry at women all the time
You secretly wish to get fucked hard in the anus

How many out of 5 did I get right?

sounds like she will cheating in the future. 99% of my dreams come true. I know UFOs will come to earth too soon so 100% of my dream will have cum tru

Go have autism on/x/ please

The dream is not the problem. Even a passing note that she dreamt about someone else isn't. Her unsolicited going into details with this shit is.

She's testing you OP. She's preparing you for the day when it becomes reality and you've become a cuck.

Maybe she thinks you're secure enough with yourself to hear it. Or maybe she felt guiolkty and wanted you to know. Either way get over it.

>tfw you dont realize that was her way of telling you that she cheated on you.

for sure dude. ive never been in your situation but i have dreamed about it myself. literally doesnt mean anything to me and im sure it didnt mean anything to ur gf either. shes probably telling you cuz she thought it was crazy or weird or something. she wasnt trying to make you jealous or hurt you bro.

/3/

Pretty much this.

Probably testing the waters to see how u react to her already having fucked that guy. Play along and act like it's totally ok, get her to trust you completely, fuck her silly, take vids and pics, and then dump or blackmail or humiliate her as you wish. Teach that bitch a lesson.

thanks for the feedback bros

What girl describes in detail her wet dream to their partner? That's fucking weird

Ignore it. She is fucking with you. Just say, "ok, thats weird."