The Earth is flat, deal with it Globeheads

The Earth is flat, deal with it Globeheads.

The powers that be have been lying to you, and hiding the truth. Stop believing NASA propaganda, the info is out there for those who want to see.

*Pic Related, its the fucking Earth as it is

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_tourism
virgingalactic.com/
xcor.com/
worldview.space/
blueorigin.com/
spaceadventures.com/
copenhagensuborbitals.com/
instructables.com/id/How-to-Construct-a-Weather-Balloon/
ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream
google.ca/search?q=ISS through telescope&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWk_DjitnMAhVP92MKHVQbB-MQ_AUIBygB&biw=1360&bih=634
youtube.com/watch?v=1FYEOXQnMYU
youtube.com/watch?v=nsc80evqJ88
youtube.com/watch?v=kFjG4jpUhQI
youtube.com/watch?v=GDaiw-G1VGE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain
walrus.wr.usgs.gov/infobank/programs/html/school/moviepage/08.01.03.html
wiki.tfes.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Is_this_site_a_joke.3F
cracked.com/video_19912_flat-earth-truthers-might-be-genius-lowest-common-dominator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You go girl

Flat, round, hollow, who cares?

>

>implying you truly believe the Earth is flat

br8 b8 m8, you make this thread daily, you must have an exciting life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_tourism

virgingalactic.com/

xcor.com/

worldview.space/

blueorigin.com/

spaceadventures.com/

copenhagensuborbitals.com/

instructables.com/id/How-to-Construct-a-Weather-Balloon/

ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream

google.ca/search?q=ISS through telescope&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWk_DjitnMAhVP92MKHVQbB-MQ_AUIBygB&biw=1360&bih=634

youtube.com/watch?v=1FYEOXQnMYU

youtube.com/watch?v=nsc80evqJ88

Alos why always NASA?

NASA is just one if hundreds of different space agencies a lot of which are private non government entities, some are DIY backyard programs run by random people.

Quads wasted in a shit thread

retarded forced meme is retarded. retard

also old. like wrinkly granny old. we were doing this joke in the 1990s. invent something fresh millennial faggots.

Everyone of those sites are ran by Jews....Do you still think they are believable?

You are a Jew

prove me wrong.

I am a talking sapient ferret

prove me wrong.

"You are a Jew
prove me wrong."

- I am broke, and have a human sized nose

"I am a talking sapient ferret
prove me wrong"

- You are a Nigger

From now on I'm taping my mouth and nose shut when I sleep

And New Zealand is on top of the world

for all I know you are liying about your money and nose that's not proof.

basically all i'm saying is it's 100% impossible to win an argument on the internet as every and all evidence or proof can be dismissed by both parties.

where does the sun go at sunset then?

ANSWER FUCKING THIS

Sun is only around 3000 miles away, and much smaller than the so called scientist will have you believe. It moves like the hands of a clock

What would NASA have to gain from lying to everyone about the shape of the world?

To deny the truth of the Bible.

It goes underneath the pancake duh. So obvious.

which truth?

that wearing mixed fiber clothing and eating shrimp are a one way ticket to hell?

Why are you telling me this? You will not convince me, I'm a LIE box. You know computers, technology and all things made from SCIENCE are LIES, don't you? Silly user. You think you are on the internet talking to people. Internet.. pfft... like that's a real thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFjG4jpUhQI

the earth is actually non existent and we are all living in a simulation

fuck off randy

Prove it nigger

Then how do you explain time zones and the fact that not all of the earth is lit up at once?

It seems flat whenever you look at the horizon. You can google picture from all around the world.

why is the moon upside down in the southern hemisphere?

Why do you pretend to think the Earth is flat to troll on Sup Forums? seems like a waste of time.

Sun Angle Shading. Elementary science.

OMFG U GUYS R STOOPID IF U THINK EATH IS FLAT

so you suggest I cannot see it at night because of some perspective issue right?

THEN WHY THE FUCK FROM SUNRISE TO SUNSET THE SUN ALWAYS HAS THE SAME SIZE, and it goes up and then down, and the suddenly, without getting smaller DISAPPEARS behind the horizon?
NOTHING in the empirical observation agrees with your nigger theory

Watch the video, and you will see. You are right that the Sun moves, and the Earth is stationary.

yes it is perspective. using pythagrous theroem on sun rays throught the clouds you can measure the distance.
this will help you
youtube.com/watch?v=GDaiw-G1VGE

Just a reminder that people got burned at the stake centuries ago just to prove you shitheads wrong.

... different lenses? You stupid fuck.

>b-but the earth is r-round

I have come up with a hypothesis about the world time to provide evidence not to trust the government rather than actual evidence for my hypothesis

Except the day zones are oblong and not circular.

Instantly disproved, fuck off shill.

Do i really have to post this pic again? This it the earth without image enhancements. They use the filter because cameras see it differently to how we do.

Is this flat Earth faggotry still going on?
I mean, come on, it was a kinda funny troll for a while, but now you just look like a retard conspiracy nut that actually believes this shit.

>doesnt know the meaning of the ying yang symbol
>still thinks his post is the equivalent of a Harvard graduate conjecture

the magnetic center of the flat earth or "north pole" bends the light of the sun while the moon is self illuminating.
refer to the ying yang symbol to get the illustration.

I dunno man. i was in the last one too and it's getting fucking serious

You can see the moon during the day in Fl. Why is that?

KEK

How can people walk from one side of Antarctica to the other then? Several have done it. Fag.

This

No one has retard.

>An abyssal plain is an underwater plain on the deep ocean floor, usually found at depths between 3000 and 6000 m.
>Lying generally between the foot of a continental rise and a mid-ocean ridge, >abyssal plains cover more than 50% of the Earth’s surface
>They are among the flattest, smoothest and least explored regions on Earth.
>abyssal plains cover more than 50% of the Earth’s surface
>cover more than 50% of the Earth's surface
>cover more than 50% of the Earth's surface
>NASA photoshops a perfect ball earth
>yet more than 50% of the earths surface is flat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain

you cant make this up.
the flat earther's are on to something.

no one has ever done this

EXCEPT IT HAS ALWAYS THE SAME SIZE

niggers not reading

Lol how have they not? And how have hundreds of people circumnavigated the globe in boats and not fallen off the edge?

>Not knowing that the Flat Earth Society began as a way for serious debaters to test their skills by seeing how well they could debate something that is obviously incorrect.

This is like worshiping rage faces as a pantheon of gods.

You're wrong.

Worsley died though.

See
By all means feel free to look into any of those. You are an idiot.

>implying its incorrect
see

I'm not even gonna bother.

Earth is round.
Go back to elementary school.

Right because I've never been in a fucking plane before you sub-human piece of defecated excrement

He never made it.

pro tip:
99% of all geological surveys and theories do not account for curvature. even tectonic plate theory.

Source? That's fucking hilarious.

>Implying you're not actually honing your debate skills
>Implying you actually believe this
>Implying you're not a dumb frog poster

Yeah, that's what I said. The others all did though.

Oh, and by the way, he died in a hospital in Chile. So for the purposes of the argument, he crossed the continent, something you retards don't think should be possible

"Radioactive decay generates the heat, energy, which ultimately powers movements of Earth's rocky tectonic plates.
The friction between the rough edges of these slowly moving segments of the Earth's lithosphere results in a series of jerky starts and stops, which is the direct cause of most major earthquakes.
The same heat engine that produces earthquakes is the driving force raising the world's great mountain ranges. If this uplift did not take place, the relentless force of erosion would reduce the Earth's landscape to a single flat plane. "
walrus.wr.usgs.gov/infobank/programs/html/school/moviepage/08.01.03.html

>"If this uplift did not take place, the relentless force of erosion would reduce the Earth's landscape to a single flat plane. "
>"If this uplift did not take place, the relentless force of erosion would reduce the Earth's landscape to a single flat plane. "
>single flat plane

straight from the horses mouth. the earth is flat.

If op's map is correct then how are planes able to fly from south america to australia in 13 hours? If that map were accurate it would take like 52 hours.

OK, op. Equip yourself with a 41 287 m long rope. Start walking strait. Update when you're at the end of the rope and tell us if you can knot the 2 ends together.
Don't forget your guns, in case the UN tries to silence you.

wiki.tfes.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Is_this_site_a_joke.3F
>This site is not a joke. We are actively promoting the Flat Earth Movement worldwide. There are, admittedly, several non-serious flat earth posters, but they are fairly easy to identify.
>There are, admittedly, several non-serious flat earth posters

If you looked into the flat earth theory before 2011, before the Flat Earth Society website went online. Most flat earthers admit that the entire "theory" is nothing but a way for them to improve their skills.

felix baumgartner jumping from the stratosphere showed the curviture of the earth

flat just means without mountanous features, not flat that it doesn't sit on a globe.

gawd the summer arguments in this "theory"

so the literally millions of pieces of evidence to the contrary from various sources all around the world are simply negligible at best at fraudulent at worst?

sure, seems legit.

i think they mean flat in terms of the earth's gravity

>gopro fish eye lens
>curvature of earth

pick one

If the earth is flat, explain ocean depths, the core of the earth, planetary gravity. Speaking of planets, are they all flat too?

I've been as far north as Idaho Falls and as far south as Townsville/Magnetic Island Australia
if that map were accurate then either
>Idaho falls would be 2 inches east to west
from personal experience it is ~10 miles
or
>the distance from Townsville's harbor to Magnet Island's harbor would be ~120 miles
from personal experience it is ~12 miles
please explain how my independent observations proving your theory false are wrong

OP saw this video and is now trolling softly.

cracked.com/video_19912_flat-earth-truthers-might-be-genius-lowest-common-dominator.html

Obviously, Earth is the center of the Universe.
Pathetic attempt at rationalizing Mankind's insignificance in the grand scheme of things.

Actually... The EARTH is flat. Other planets, however, are not. Wtf God?! Why do WE live on the flat planet?

Source: Science they never told you about!

I don't care whether these threads are trolls or not, and most likely they are. I'm just ashamed that something this elementary has to be explained.

kys

Ok sure, let's say that the earth is flat.
What do the governments of the world gain from hiding this "world" shattering revaluation from us?

you answered it in your question

so why did we decide it was round in the first place?

Really tho if the world is flat, what would be the big deal?

they have doodoo in their souls

I'm curious on how flat Earther explain the formation of a disc in a planetary system otherwise composed of spheres.
There has to be some unnatural intervention there.
So is it God or LMAOs

no he didn't. and your logic doesn't hold up. If the scientific community is in on the joke, as they would have to be, then this information getting out would be of no consequence. it's not like the world wouldn't just continue to go on as normal.

No one evens tries anymore.

OP is a faggot

>> earth is flat.
>> all around the world.

The Earth is flat! How do u not know this?!

looks like a pretty marble

why would they lie about it?

if the earth is flat, how come boobs are round and chickens lay eggs? gotcha.

water always reaches level areas and never settles on curvature of anykind. mirages happen only on large expansions of flat surfaces ie deserts and oceans. henceiron cannot hold magnetism due to the supposed center of the earth reaching temperature past curie point for iron. infact, alot of speculation of the earths core is theory and not proven.

also gravity is all theory. consider that you can lift up your leg or a bird can fly into the sky very easily without much effort while the earth supposedly is strong enough to hold trillions of gallons of water without the suns "gravity", which contains all the planets in its reach, over taking the earths and sucking the atmosphere right out. the vaccume of space is supposedly strong enough to rip you apart yet doesnt suck the atmosphere as the law of free expansion has proven to do so.
Whats really keeping the atmosphere on earth if gravity is weak enough to allow feathers to fly with a little gust of wind?

the fact that there really is a creator and keep big business going, ie pretending that oil is finite.

reflect on how the concept of a god is taken out of public school textbooks and replaced by pushing darwinism and the big bang.