So there's this qt 3.14 working at a supermarket I usually buy groceries at. How do I get to talk to her?

So there's this qt 3.14 working at a supermarket I usually buy groceries at. How do I get to talk to her?
Its not a small store, most of the time there is a queue at all the checkouts so I can't just chitchat a little when she's there.

Any advice? Will dump some qts in the meantime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsFUxMxzw6w
wikihow.com/Introduce-Yourself
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everybody just kinda walks through and never really talks to the clerks. Also, she's not always working the same shifts.

nobody?

literally just say that you'd like to meet her for coffee or something next time you see her

you don't have to chat and get to know each other before asking her out

it's not that hard, you can do it

worst that can happen is she says no

You can chat at checkout. I always do.

Always.

>2016
>being this new

load up your shopping cart with at least 40 different items, different products so she can't just scan it once and say x40

it gives you time to chat.

write your name and phone number on the back of the receipt she gives you, say "I'd love to take you out sometime. Give me a call when you get off so we can set something up." Smile and walk away. It's literally that fuckin easy user.

why talk when you can drug???

Don't talk to her normal. Just stare into her nostrils and repeat "sharpie in pooper" over and over until you gain compliance.

Also this post will not end with a 5

write your name and phone number on the back of the receipt she gives you, say "I'd love to fuck you from behind sometime. Give me a call when you get off so we can set something up." Smile and walk away. It's literally that fuckin easy user.

This is not going to be easy for me.
There's probably like 20 people who will notice if she says no and being an insecure little faggot doesn't help either.
I'm so fucking paranoid when It comes to this. I can't really tell if she's smiling at me because she likes me or because it's her job.

Maybe I can manage to build up the courage on a quiet day.
Thanks for the reply anyways

write your name and phone number on the back of the receipt she gives you, say "I'd love to take your mom out sometime. Give me a call when you get off so we can set something up." Smile and walk away. It's literally that fuckin easy user.

Also trips because I'm awesome.

This.

OP go for it. Nothing bad can happen.

hell, if you have balls big enough I like this user's edit to my line. To be honest, being that blunt works more often than you'd expect. The problem is you don't have the balls to pull off either line.

they call it natural selection. you're insecure because you fap too much. fapping is scientifically proven to down regulate androgen receptors. Androgen receptors are what Testosterone bind to and make you a man.

stop fapping for 7+ days, and androgen receptors begin to return to normal, Testosterone also increases 140%

or just keep fapping, dreaming and being alone.

it returns back to normal in a couple days. It might be enough time for user to man up though.....

Every second that you wait to make your move, there's a chance that an alpha male will steal her away.

We understand your problem op. Best thing would actually be if you met her somewhere else and could come up with "oh hey you work at xyz market" , that'd be a good chance. You live in a bigger city or rather small town?

this
just look at every other guy in the store as competition, they all want her. You have to make your move.

YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE

sorry to get all dramatic.

wish you luck OP

First visit compliment her after you pay and get ready to walk out, eyes are always an easy win.
Next visit just (and she WILL remember you) ask her during the payment if she's free sometime while your paying. It'll be quick convo and if its yes have ur phone ready for her number, if it's a no you'll be done paying and walking out before things get too awkward

underrated post

fucking impossible market try on a thursday right before close or something get her after her shift.

tough rub op

When I buy a lot of things I am usually busy packing that stuff into by backpack because theres a line of fat fucks behind me that want me to hurry. Maybe I'll give it a try.

That sounds really cheesy. Isn't that super wierd if shes not into me?

Don't know her shifts since they change. makes it harder....

Sounds kinda strange. but I'm tempted to try, since trips and all....

I dont wanna get banned from another store, user.

first off, here's a trick; stop admitting, even to yourself in your head, that you're nervous or paranoid or an insecure little faggot. describing yourself like that will only worsen it. tell yourself you're the coolest guy around, that you're ultra smooth and never miss a beat. tell other people that too, it helps build confidence even if you know you're lying.

who are these 20 people? they're nobody, who cares. they're probably stupid and will die soon anyway. don't worry about it.

it only gets easier

Leave her alone at work. Nothing is worse than being locked in a professional situation with no escape and having to be super friendly and someone ask you out.

And being the beta you are, I'm sure you'll interpret her politeness and customer care as her being into you.

Approach her in a non-job related situation instead.

this is about you, not the fat fucks behind you. they can wait, if not they can GTFO.

I understand you don't want to be an inconvenience but seriously, don't think about them. All attention to her, no one else exists in that moment. just you and her.

>banned from another store

You got a cashier fetish or wat

dont. it sucks for her if you ask her out while she is at work. nothing she can do in response to that question is going to be good for her.

nope

youtube.com/watch?v=UsFUxMxzw6w

I have to agree with this guy. Op think twice. Try to bump into her outside of that market or whatsoever

cheesy is fine, it can be disarmingly endearing if you're just friendly about it

also stop listening to people like her job doesn't force her into anything, plus there's literally no reason for her to be upset if you're just being friendly. you're asking her out; you're paying her a compliment, she can say no and it won't be a big deal

its not such a big thing, shes gonna say shes already got a bf if shes not interested or smth like that and shes out easy.
a lot of ppl meet at work its not strange at all to ask her out.

That would be perfect. I tried to find her on social media, but no luck. I live in Berlin.

I dont wanna get another restraint order, user.

I sometimes try to stop fapping for a few days and whenever I got stuff to do / on my head I can manage. Ill try it tho.

You are right! but its also easier said then done
thx bby.

She might already remember me since I always go to her lane.
Sorry I'm a bit slow with dumping guys

these people are just trying to fuck you

the worst thing you can do is overthink it. so don't overthink it

in fact stop reading this thread, you're trying to plan something that will go better if it's just natural. tell yourself you'll nail it, then don't think beyond that

gl mate

>berlin
Okay ne das is scheiße.

Still, i believe that would be the best opportunity.

I don't really think I am that much of a little beta bitch, but neither am I the cooles guy in town.

I'd love to talk to her outside of work, but I have no idea how to do that. I don't want to creep after her just to find out where shes lives and shit. I'd much rather meet her while she is not sitting behind the checkout

wikihow.com/Introduce-Yourself

New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links! Enjoy!

dont tell me itd be easier for you if she was sitting in a cafe with 3 friends of her.
or you meet her at a club, talking to other guys already.

its not getting any easier than this user. just go for it theres nothing bad that could happen.

if you miss out on this you will always be asking yourelf what could have been. i know that feel bro its the biggest shame.
and i never felt any like this from getting rejected.
If shes not interested, she will tell you shes already got a bf. its not awkward to ask her out.
OP just DO IT

Thanks for the encouragement guys.
Maybe I'll grow a pair and talk to her.

Know dat feel, I'm about the same guy as you berlinfriend. Also, do you think shes younger, older or about same age? Macht auch nem unterschied.

Will you report your achievements on b pls? For science

>another store
Story user!

I'm 23, she's maybe 20 or smth

OP ive had this problem before. there is no good answer. sorry.

then don't creep after her! it's so much more simple than you're making it, and stop telling yourself otherwise

stop fucking talking like that, saying things like "maybe i'll grow a pair" is what keeps you perpetually underconfident. learn to lie to yourself better, christ. convince yourself you've got it down

the worst case scenario is when you don't even talk to her, so avoid it by talking to her

if you do i hope it goes well.

I'll check if she's working later today.

apparently licking vegies to test their freshness is not so much appreciated around here

Just "nut" up and ask her out. I was in a similar situation where I met my wife to be. Just decided one day to say"fuck it" and I asked her out to Janna Juice. In the end, worst that happens is she says no and you move on.

Fuck it OP chances are you'll never see those people in the super market again anyways

Oh user... What the fuck
Drop that shit if you want an IRL waifu.
If you're a fat neckbeard, don't waste your time. Save her for the rest of us

You have really good taste in girls based off you're pics so I hope she looks similar and it works out for you.

Just talk to her on occasion while your there checking out, don't always go to her register but try to make her see you there, buy a bunch of cool shit when you check out (like alcohol and steaks). When you do ask her out it should be after you've talk to her a few times, had something resembling a conversation, and she recognizes your face when you check out with her.

>like alcohol and steaks
thanks for the specifics