youtube.com/watch?v=fp9TRqDrTmY
youtu.be/5jYbDFyLhgI
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ia2l66vt0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dan, pass my headphones

I gotchu

have fun

youtu.be/kz9jhG963no

Sup Forums is a shadow, the thing you flush down the toilet. don't be afraid. the shadow must follow the form. you are the form, you are what creates. destruction is for the weak.

GO OUTSIDE AND BECOME AS ONE WITH NATURE. REALIZE THE ILLUSION OF SIN AND GUILT, THE MADNESS OF OUR SPECIES, IS THE ACT OF CURSING THE WORLD UNDER THE MISAPPREHENSION THAT ONE IS CURSING ONLY ONE PART OF IT. THE FALLACY THAT ONE CAN JUDGE THE PART IN ISOLATION FROM THE WHOLE IS "THE LIE THAT ALL MEN BELIEVE".

youtube.com/watch?v=IT634tVg1OA

The four of us agree, except for the ending "destruction is for the weak"

420 ayy lmao

Zuh due

comedy gold

youtube.com/watch?v=UsFUxMxzw6w

Enjoy nigger

zenpencils.com/

hey op.
i love you man. i hope you are leading a great life, and if not, its always possible to make things better. i hope you do lead a great life though. i hope your friends and family are all doing well too. appreciate every friendship / relationship you have dude. they can leave this world in an instant without warning. but its okay. things come and go all the time. dont get hung up on the past. dont worry too much about the future. do what makes you happy, sometimes you will have to compromise. put off one good thing for an even better good thing later. good luck with life dude.

drink the elixer of life faggot

the most contentious part of a society. embrace creation, tolerate destruction? whole worlds hinge upon this one choice. as well, each of us must choose a root from which to sprout.

Definition of good vibes, thx dude

The average human eats more than 10 spiders in their sleep every year and dont notice

youtube.com/watch?v=fp9TRqDrTmY

Trip on this bois
youtu.be/5jYbDFyLhgI

Let's keep this thread going and support our gloriuous Brother tripping in shrooms

sounds awesome

more?

Love you OP!

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ia2l66vt0s