Good point

In West Virginia born and raised
In diapers is where I spent most of my days
Shitting out, maxin' relaxin' all cool
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started putting pictures of me up in my school
I got in one little thread and my mom got scared
She said "You're moving back in with uncle Ned"

He's cute but that diaper (nappy where I'm from) is a huge turn off.

There's a food company near where I live, there slogan is
"You'll be happy with nappy"

I'll never look at it the same way again.

Way down in West Virginia...

There's some people who are one of a kind...

he's 5 fucking feet tall.

lol

Lol
Well here in Australia, we call a diaper; a nappy.

kek - Damien is pretty well known to the ABDL community - for obvious reasons. He's kindal like another papmperchu.

That's what you get when an obscure fetish gets crossed with a exhibitionism/humiliation fetish.

I'd say not all of us diaperfags are like that, and most of us are normal people all other things considered, but I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears.

Having said that, I think Damien is fucking hot and I'd love to grind diapers with him.

>I'd love to grind diapers with him.

Don't oppress me shitlord.

Don't you think that the enjoyment you get from...."grinding diapers with him" would be less than the risks associated with being around someone who is obviously mentally ill and was possibly abused/exploited as a child?

Nah he seems like a nice guy. Mentally ill? Techically yes, he could be diagnosed with exhibitionism disorder, being that exposing himself has caused him distress in occupational roles, as he can't get a job due to anyone googling his name getting these pictures. That doesn't mean he's violent or dangerous.

As far as abused/exploited as a child, there is no correlation between child abuse and diaper fetishism. Not really with exhibitionism either. It could possibly be a contributing factor, but it's not something that can be assumed - and again, it doesn't make him dangerous even if that's the case.

Because he stinks and it's fucking hot as I do in my diaper

Ask me anything

What?

Why? Who are you?

A diaper boy can only envy his humiliation

Envy!?
What is this like, hard to you?
Show us your lisence and a picture of your retarded ass in a diaper.
Boom.
Done.

CIA mind control

I'm an ABDL too, and I take it back - I guess most of us are retarded freaks, judging by the way you type, you dumb fuck.

Also, what this guy said

You think I'm retarded to shit my diaper?

Yes, indeed I do.

Not him, but I think you're retarded because you seem like you're fucking retarded.

Why?

Wow! That was very insightful.

Thanks - I try to keep it simple on here ;) not everyone follows along so easily.

I'm gonna mess my retarded diaper make you all smell my nasty shit

It was still stupid what you said

Your moms stupid.

A diaper can't be retarded. The person wearing it, however...

Wow! That was very insightful.

Talk about pot meeting the kettle. Haha, you fucking moron.

No wit just doesn't cover it.

No wit just doesn't cover it. Diaper fetishes are supposed to be stupid. That's why it's hot. It's degrading

What are you 12? You need a diaper.

>No wit just doesn't cover it

Having trouble there? English, you dense motherfucker.

I'm so confused.

If you like that I'm making fun of you, I'm not sure that I wanna do it.

Don't people like you/him worry about getting, ya know, jobs? Friends? Parents not regretting they had you?

12 year olds don't wear diapers, at least the ones that aren't retarded.

It's the Internet. It doesn't matter.

Yes - the degradation is getting him off. Best to just stop now.

If you want to talk to an actual diaperfag who's not completely insane and has a decent command of the English language, I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

There's always time for proper grammar!

Well if you're such a cunt that you hate people with mental disabilities I can't help you there. So what if I am? It's a fetish get over it

Is pamperchu an idol to you?I guess I'm a cunt because I find them quite bothersome.

No, Pamperchu is not an idol to me. Are you being facetious or was that a serious question? If it was a serious question, why would you think I (or any other ABDL) would idolize him?

I was being facetious, and I'm sorry.
I'm just fascinated by the worst of the worst of the worst, so to speak. What goes on in these peoples heads, I mean damn.

chicken thigh

Goat leg

Well in Pamperchu's case, he really didn't "ask" for the exposure. He fucked up by openly admitting (on an ABDL forum) that he liked to wear used diapers he found in the trash. Naturally, the vast majority of ABDLs found that to be pretty disgusting and abhorrent (yes, even by ABDL standards) and that conversation was screenshot and spread around, making Pamperchu the meme he is today.

Damien, on the other hand, is purposefully exposing himself because he gets sexual gratification from the idea of being exposed and humiliated.

In both of these situations, we see aspects of fetishism which is outside the realm of "healthy" behavior - by healthy I mean harmless to oneself or others. These behaviors are nit indicative of ABDLs (or any fetish group) as a whole.

Any other questions?

this post obviously meant post nudes

It's an emotional insecurity to.

feel ashamed i was keeping gets in the wrong thread

I think you're trying to say that many ABDLs wear diapers for emotional security - not insecurity. Which is true.

But please stop contributing - I have this handled. You're not helping the cause ;)

You ever have anyone stumble on this dirty little secret of yours?
how the hell did you even figure out that diapers were a "thing" for you?
It doesn't seem like it would be a normal thing to be sexually attracted too, I mean, one day did you just see one and think "Yea, what the hell, I'll try that".

I think he meant insecurity, actually.

never found out i was a fag. sry user

I speak English just fine. That was a sentence, and it makes sense. Now go fuck yourself.

fag

gots go do poopies

I was turned on by the idea of wearing diapers as far back as I can remember. Wore them for bedwetting when I was about 5 or 6 and likked them back then. The idea of wearing a diaper gave me my first memorable erection at around 8 years old. It's always been with me for no apparent reason, No, I was never molested or abused emotionally or physically. I came from a loving home.

Of course it's not a "normal" thing to be sexually attracted to. That's why it's classified as a fetish/paraphilia. It's abnormal by definition, That doesn't mean it's harmful.

Many people know about this "dirty" little secret, as I'm not a complete recluse - I have met somewhere over one hundred ABDLs in real life at various parties and conventions. My boyfriend is an ABDL. None of my "vanilla" friends or family know, because it frankly isn't any of their business.

Hush. You made your bed by coming in here acting like a retard moaning about your shit filled diaper. Now you can lie in it.

So you're gay too? I'm sure your father is just....thrilled.

What, pray tell, goes on at an ABDL "party"?
Is it closer to polite drinks and socialization between a group of adults with similar interests, or a room that smells like a nursery, has a ball pit in the corner and most likely will need steam cleaned after?

>So you're gay too? I'm sure your father is just....thrilled.

What's with the animosity? I'm not being rude to you - I'm trying to answer your questions.

My father is dead, so his feelings are inconsequential (inb4 suicide, hurr durr) but we had a great relationship before he passed.

The parties range from the former to the latter of what you speculated - so the answer there is yes on both counts.

I'd just like to point out, also, that I'm a contributing member of society - I have a good job, a good family, and a good group of friends, both inside and outside of the fetish realm. I'm also physically active and prette damn good looking, if I do say so myself ;) I can honestly say that I lead a happy and fulfilling life - and a large part of that is due to having the courage to embrace my fetish rather than hide from it in shame. So if you're implying that I'm some kind of complete loser degenerate, I respectfully disagree with you.

Not the guy you asked but...Diaper parties are a lot of fun! I've been to a few of them. They are pretty normal besides people wearing diapers. Would recommend/10.
I have also modeled for this fetish before.

Pretty sure I know who you are - one of three people at least. Good on ya Sup Forumsro ;) Keep living the dream!

Maybe not a loser, but you're definitely a degenerate.

and auntie Ted

Hmmmm... You may or may not lol.
Thanks! I appreciate it!

God damnit I got a damaged penis
I was supposed to NOT fap today

By definition, sure, I guess. But what about that inspires disdain in you? I'm genuinely curious. Why does it bother you?

If you modeled for ABU or Tykables then yeah, I have an idea. If not, then no. Still pretty cool in any event.

Scratch that - the definition of degenerate is actually an immoral or corrupt person. I was thinking more along the lines of "deviant," which means different than what is considerd to be normal.

I can honestly say I'm not corrupt or immoral. Unless you're judging me by some Christian or religious standard, in which case there's an entirely new argument right there,

The animosity is part of who I am, it's like your diaper thing or green eyes.

That's interesting, having no particular fetishes myself, I have obviously never been to a "fetish" party per say, but the thought intrigues me.
Not just yours, but any, I imagine for someone not inherently interested in the subject matter it has to look bat-shit crazy.
I bet the party's for those balloon people are fun either way though.

Do any of the real creepers ever attend these "party's"? Like, people even your kind would find odd or off-putting.

Why do you care so much OP? Fuck me, i care more about what saucei have on my bacon sandwich but i dont post fuckin pics on boards about it

Nope! I live near their warehouses though.

>Do any of the real creepers ever attend these "party's"? Like, people even your kind would find odd or off-putting.

Oh yeah - it happens. Not all the time. The parties I usually attend are screened for people like that - they may attend once but they'd never be invited back. I won't deny for a minute that there are some fucked up, creepy people in this fetish - or any fetish for that matter. The parties are a blast, though. We've had open-minded people who weren't gay or fetishists come to some of them and they had a great time (neighbors of the guy who threw the party).

Seattle has a pretty awesome ABDL community ;) I'm moving to Chicago in a year - there;s a good one there too.

fuckin' Sup Forums

lol