Waifu thread

Waifu thread

The rules are very simple:
>claim your 2D waifu/husbando
>Make sure OP has the rules, evidently the most important rule
>keep ERP and RP to a minimum
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>actually most important: Have fun!

How do i basic medical knowledge edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yn7bnHIom4s
youtube.com/watch?v=KGLY7mjul4s
youtube.com/watch?v=r_xeqt9l5FQ
myanimelist.net/anime/28907/Gate__Jieitai_Kanochi_nite_Kaku_Tatakaeri
milkytiptoe.github.io/Name-Sync/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im bored

youtube.com/watch?v=yn7bnHIom4s

Thank you friend~

Claimed
>legs for the leg fiend

Bandaids and duck tape

Claim

>Make sure OP has the rules, evidently the most important rule
You still butthurt about that?

>claming yume
>best waifu legs

What are you getting?
REEEEEEEEEEEE

how do I get used to going to sleep early? I can never fall asleep until it's like 5am

Basic medical knowledge does not involve life threatening disease, complications and equipment required to diagnose it.

Minor injuries and care to avoid infection is basic knowledge.

Mi Liu claimed

Milinda claim

Your welcome.

We probably all are. That's partly why we shitpost in a waifu thread.

Wasn't butthurt about it. As i said, i don't really care that much.
I just put that in my version of the copy pasta for the lulz.
My own lulz. Nobody else's.

I don't know yet. Maybe some chili...?

I find the difference between a virus, cancer, autoimmune disease, and AIDs rather basic. Maybe i'm weird.

It's almost 5am, I should try to get some sleep now
Goodnight

Good night Megumin.
>Shizu

Okay then.

Ty Lee Claimed!

I take a look at my enormous penis
and my troubles start melting away.
I take a look at my enormous penis
and the happy times are coming to stay.

Perhaps in medical school. Join the boy scouts and I doubt they would mention any of these.

Splints, tourniquets, bandaging, lacerations and sanitation will be covered in basics. Do you honestly expect the average joe to know anything about illness and it specifics?
That's why hospitals house doctors with 8+ years schooling+training to treat and diagnose such things.

Oh no its this guy.
So how is it going for you?
Oh look a velvet, I haven't seen you in a long time

O shit waddup nonlewd bun
Goodnight Megumin

Night Commander!

>nonlewd bun
Nigger, I'm OG bun.

I don't post as much in the threads.

Will fix.
Oshit, waddup OG bun
Kinky

I dont tink i have never had chili. I guess this is another thing to do
As good as it can be

It's a shit day.

I'm gonna go have a shower.

I thought you stopped coming.

Winry claimed

goodnight
nice rhymes

Looking at it now, i can see how it would look like butthurt though. Oh well. Maybe i'll take it back out.

I'm far from medically trained.
I'm just some loser autodidact in their mother's basement.
I don't know the symptoms of any of those. Actually, they all have variable symptoms, and would require a lot of training to be able to even try to diagnose them. Except maybe AIDs.
I just know the root cause.

Megumin

I'm glad you came to reason and had admit it is not basic knowledge, as you had so attempted to insult me with in the OP.
This would silly to go on as it is. Neither of us has anything constructive left to offer. Happy hugboxing, I guess.

I think you misunderstand.
I find the root causes of those afflictions to be common knowledge.
Not specific details of them.

You claimed basic medical knowledge. Knowing the cause or symptoms of these is not basic in any way as they are useless information. You do not have the training, very expensive equipment or materials necessary to craft the medication to treat it.
Basic.
I think you misunderstand the term.

>sanitation in the general public
Who is ever that prepared. Youll have to risk infection.
>inb4 what do you know
Trained first aider. Have to be for job. Our trainer even said ignore sanitation, you wont always have a kit, if you are a first aider you WILL have to improv. And there is the risk of being sued because the act of CPR is known to break ribs if done correctly. First aiders job is to stabilise and wait for EMTs. Then there is a triage. Who can you potentially save as a first aider? Can you do enough? Should you care about internals?
When it comes to those types of doseases, their symptoms and how to treat should be common knowledge.
>what to do with a virus. Is what your doing feeding it?
>how do you manage someone suffering shock?
>does the person know how they need to be treated?
There are so many ways to deal with everything, being able to identify based on their descriptions of pain is literal life or death.

TL:DR - At least get a first aid course you cuck.

I never stop Coming, why do you think I take so long to post?

Thank you Death Loli.

Megumin a Cute.

Dank as fuck.

>ITT: fucking doctors

youtube.com/watch?v=KGLY7mjul4s

good album.

Shit man. Good to have some of the oldfgas come back, even Kongou popped back in here at some point.

>Trained first aider
>Not basic
For the general public, what is basic knowledge? Not for someone in the medical field.
These two vary greatly, as one is meant to save lives and the other is your average joe.
>Ignore sanitation
Would you bandage a laceration with a dirty cloth? Perhaps if you want it to go septic, sure.
>get a first aid course
I've been through first response training and boy scouts. I was never taught to diagnose or treat diseases, especially not AIDS, Cancer or auto-immune syndrome.

I can see this conversation isn't going anywhere constructive.

I think that knowing that cancer is cells replicating out of control, autoimmune is when your body is attacking itself, AIDs means your immune system won't work properly any more, and that a virus or bacteria is an external agent that infects the host to various effects is all common knowledge and is taught in high school.

You do not.
I am not aware of any way to decide if one of us is correct, so what's the point in continuing?

>>>/pitchfork/

Jokes aside I liked that album.

Claimed.

Isn't AIDs the same as auto-immune?

I don't know... Almost 4 AM and I'm not tired. You haven't gone cancerous with with shitposts and trolling. It's somewhat civil and stimulating.
I have fun arguing.
Whatever the other they said.. Acquired?

Im a cook brah
Its not about diagnosing. Its about treating symptoms and causing comfot until the trained people arrive.
>Dirty cloth
If its whats at hand, are you going to let it bleed freely? Or are you going to trust in medical science to handle the sepsis because you told them you only had what you used? And therefore save a life?
>First response
Isnt that first aid?

I think Monster is a pretty good anime.

No. Autoimmune is when white blood cells attack their host.

AIDs is short for Acquired immune deficiency. Your immune system basically just stops working fully functionally.

Kongou is finally out of Jail.

Welcome to the true face of /waifu/

Fuck.

official thread theme song

This is what i mean by fucking doctors

youtube.com/watch?v=r_xeqt9l5FQ

forgot song :(

I feel we have vastly different scenes in mind. When I think basic medical knowledge, I see myself in remote isolation, not a concrete jungle. I would not wrap a wound in dirty cloth. I would use a tourniquet until I could sanitize something to wrap it with. Once infection sets in because you used something filthy, it's very difficult to stop without medication. I would rather the injured soul to lose blood than use something dirty. They can pass out, calm down and be an easier subject to care for.
In my experience, those who are injured in remote locations tend to panic and succumb more easily to fever, shock and infection due to stress.
If it would be absolutely necessary to wrap a bleeding wound with a dirty cloth, they're probably fucked.

Reminds me of the rambo knife I used to have until I lost it... I miss that fucking thing.
I know exactly what sort of stale hell this place is. I'm just sorry I've seen it degrade so far.. At least during the day.
Fucking gigantic cock rubbing shitfest.

Stahp. I'm an under educated dunce. I am nowhere near anything that could be called a doctor.

what series is this semen demon from? and is anyone elses trip scripts broken, or just me?
also Alice claimed

tl;dr

You've argued about stupid, pointless shit before, and all I ever see you do is post to OP about everyone being faggots because senpai doesn't notice you.

Akiko claimed

Good morning /waifu/
I had a good night sleep for once
>tfw no night terrors for once
>tfw you dream of your waifu

I'm just claiming before leaving and going into town

myanimelist.net/anime/28907/Gate__Jieitai_Kanochi_nite_Kaku_Tatakaeri
That thing.
Her name is Rory.

Well, in remote isolation, you would have the fully stocked first aid kit as a standard. If its just an everyday thing, then would you do what I would?
In my experience, shock is a sudden change in the body. You need to reset that, and stopping a bleed works better than letting it bleed. But Id rather use a strip of cloth from my pants or my shirt before I use a dirty rag. As far as the panic is concerned, panic can be calmed by something like wrapping the wound. They dont see how bad it is, they settle down, their mind snaps out of fight or flight. Severed limb in a remote area, yeah, unless you can instantly cauterise and prevent infection, they are fucked.
GATE. Give it a look if you like invasion anime.

>forgot pic
Have fun, and hope the game is coming along well!

hey that's me.

Congrats. Having a good night sleep after a while of not is real nice.
See you later though.

>basic
>fully equipped med kit
Shock is quick. Toxic shock is slow. I'm not a very empathetic kind of person. So long as they don't die on me, I don't really care how much blood they lose. Their lengthy recovery would give me great excuse to camp out and enjoy nature while they're tidy and comfortably bundled in shelter, too weak to be naggy or complaintive.

I've considered claiming a waifu, but there's not one I would feel comfortable using. There's always that one dimension...
And now I'm bored..

Thank you kindly~
Now, do you guys actually just know each other from other threads, or are you tripcodes working? mine worked for years but seemed to break, and haven't been fixed even though Sup Forums x updates every now and then. It'd be nice to talk to you guys again, I used to frequent a few threads like this.

Just giving a little bump. Because I like you guys. ;_;

Eh, you can do what some of the other of that type do is and claim a character you admire.

Like Dio or Spike. Fairly sure neither of them actually like guys, they just like the character.

I just started using a tripcode again today. Had one for like a week a few years back.
Seems to be working fine, though Namesync is slow so update changes.

Also, not many impersonators around here. Don't really need a trip.

That was a nice shower

Yep. I will be taking a break for the summer as well.

It will be interesting to see how this evolves while I'm away.

>summerfags of course

Hmm i havent seen that faggot around today. How will i kill myself now

Who, Syndra?

They have a habit of appearing when their name is said.

Like one of those bad horror stories.

I dont tink its working

Hm...
Syndra.
Neopolitan, Blessed Queen of the Dairy.
Was it like that?
Oh yeah most important
Graf Zeppelin.

I hope that summons some of them
Sounds good.
What are your plans for today?

what scripts do you use? and I normally don't tripcode even when I could have, I just use it so I can more easily recognize fellow tripcoders. I am using Sup Forums x, the Sup Forums tripfag finder, and lastly Sup Forums ID sync. It doesn't seem to matter if I disable any of them, or re enable them, try across different computer or operating system, nothing works for me anymore.

Do any of these allow you identify anymoose users? Say someone is samefagging. Does this identify the poster across multiple entries?

Do you have to? Don't leave us here with all the kids. They're not fun if there's not someone around to pick on them with.

Would seem it's not. Usually it's like summoning the "Kill yourself" fairy

Sup Forums x and namesync
milkytiptoe.github.io/Name-Sync/

Let me try something

Hahahaha

That might work too well and summon Syndra to actually kill you.

He's probably sleeping the lazy shit.

I'm a teacher. Why would I pick on kids?

It goes against my moral standing.

yeah that might work way better

i have nothing to lose

Best bird claimed!
>in the hospital
>very tired
>too tired to even lewd

They should, but sadly are broken
That's what I used to use all the time. I was even best friends with TK, oh how I miss him :/

Claimed.
W.t.f?

>me
>sleeping
Please

But it's Sup Forums. If they wander on to here, they're agreeing to a particular social contract of "you will be treated poorly," no?

What're you in the hospital for?

Just sumoning satan

Boom there you go!

me being stupid and shortsighted about not having options in life?
has anyone seen musicbro Asuka (aka QueenAsuka) or sexy Tomoko?

It worked!

I like shitposting retard
Lemme hit you wit sum numbers
>60% of incoming shitpost is me

Too tired to kill yourself?
I don't know why you would care so much.
What tea do you drink?
Stop talking.

Hello people.
Claimed

Sorry to bug more people about their waifu kek, but what about yours, where is she from?
Well that's really fucking weird, I just installed it again and now it works. Thanks for the link by the way. I'll test to see if I can trip of it its a read only type deal.

papi i missed you

I usually stay up longer than you.

Yes. But to be honest I never particularly cared. If someone wants to be a fag he can be a fag, and as long as it doesn't affect me, I won't say anything.

OMFG I MISSED YOU TOO CUTIE PIE!
I'M SORRY. I WAS STUPID >.

Want to be friends? You seem really cool.