Blekinge
Gotland

Berlin and Dresden belong to Wends too.

fantastic posts

>they never add your city to the listt even though it's nice
>not relevant enough

>there are people still posting haplo maps

>there are people still showing off how mentally ill they are

How do you live with yourself? I mean at some level you must understand you are a lower race and it's objectively BAD for the world when you get clay that Germans could have?

You're a lower race.
This is not between us.
Unite against Swedishits.

Partition of Sweden, when?

I'm a Finn

YDNA Haplogroups are genetic last names. It's meaningful, Hans Mehmetoglu.

FINN'D
Eastern Germany was always a Slavland.

Ich bin ein Deutscher

>tfw don't even want it back
The East has already cost us €2 trillion so far, with no end in sight (payments were originally supposed to end in around 2000), we can't afford even poorer poorfags (I mean yeah rather them than sandshits, but best would be neither desu)

There is only one race. The race to the bottom.

I am Greek

We've moved on to autosomal some time ago. Plus Y-DNA is worthless without subclades. There's Germanic R1a, Slavic R1a, poo in loo R1a etc. which have diverged millennia ago

>We've moved on to autosomal some time ago.
>We
I'm the only one who posts either here.

It doesn't matter at all.

Eastern Germany was Western Slavic clay.

You know those clades emerged long before IE languages existed? But yeah, there are some Germanised West Slavs in the North-East

>there are some
Not some. Majority of them.

I know what you're memeing about, but it's time Germans accept the reality that they're just a blanda up of their neighbours, not a single ethnicity.

Well duh it's clear that the whole territory wasn't completely replaced and resettled by a bunch of Danes 2500 years ago.
As a Southwesterner, I know we have huge Celtic hurritage, doesn't mean I'm fucking French, even if we are autosomally quite close (closer than to Northerners), as Gaulish language went extinct about 2000 years ago

Poznań is a core Polish city it never was any German at all. Everything in pic related was built by Poles.