1 billion of them

>1 billion of them
>Shit at literally every sport

How?

They're awful suck at football and motorsports.

You tell me

I think they're very good at gymnastics , swimming and things like that. Looks like teamwork just doesn't work out.

wew

Ahh, you said they're shit. Nah, they're pretty good at summer Olympics.

Reinforces my point. All those people, only 38 golds.

When will China start importing I wonder

Chinese people are only good at sports that require mostly discipline and little else (swimming, weightlifting, table tennis).

Fuck the mainlanders

We killed in those Olympics, absolutely rekked.

>300 million of them
>best in every relevant sport
how do they do it lads?

Let's talk about India instead.

But they are the best in their favourite sport, cricket and raping women.

Because every ethnicity in the world emigrated to USA at some point, you have a large pool of diverse people to choose from.

how do they do it lads?
By inventing sports so boring nobody wants to play them except for them.

>nobody competes in the Olympics

Lol

Maybe people would want to come to your country too if it weren't for the unexploded landmines

>what is ping pong
>what is world of warcraft

They dominate a couple of sports tbqh

lots of blacks

You have 300+ million people to choose from.

Weightlifting as well

Yeah, we said that already

>172 million people
>Every single person in the country sucks at sports
>Completely irrelevant nation in every way, despite having a bigger population than Russia and Japan.

And OP, China may suck, but India is much worse. Same population and way worse at sports, at least China is competitive in the Olympics.
>DESIGNATED

Do you really get bored by football or basketball after watching divegrass? I would imagine that your face melts raiders of the lost ark style from too much stimulation.

>americans can't handle walking into mines

Not suprised at all.

Table tennis is such a skilful sport you pleb

Basketball can be ok. American football and baseball are completely unwatchable for me.

India is the world rape champion, who can even compete?

They are decent at sports that are 'closed' ie. you can get good with endless repetition only and that aren't team based. Talked to a chinese guy about it once and his theory was that they are just bad at cooperating so having for example a good football team would be really hard even if they had good players.

>implying India isn't #1 at street shitting
Unless you're trying to claim otherwise, Argentina?

>Great Britain = 64.1 million people
>China = 1.3 BILLION

And yet they're barely ahead of us, bit embarrassing tbqh

Totally agree with this.

American football and baseball just seem like idea to show multiple ads and accustom ones brain to accept tactical warfare.

You don't become the world's sole economic and military superpower by watching a bunch of thinks run around for 90 minutes

>1 play followed by 2 minutes of ads
FACEMELTING

We on the other hand...

Confucianism - the ritual of the sport is more important than the result.

>winter olympics

>economic superpower

Bro you just keep on endlessly printing your own money and screwing the world yeah.

Fucking deluded freaks.

I see you've never been to bolivia, the long distance bus toilets are called windows.

What I think most people would tell you is that most of China's population isn't in the stage where you have the economical means to spend all your time perfecting a sport.

We can get away with it tho

Yeah, because southamerica is a land of money and easy times.

Actually that's summer, I'm fairly sure Norway has the most per capita in winter olympics

Yeah but for how long?

>We
You mean your elite.
Your people are definitely not living a better live than West Europeans.
>be American
>get shot

Second thoughts just ignore me. This isn't Sup Forums after all.

We talking about Chinks?

OP needs to remember that these are nothing more than emotionless vessels that torture animals to death for food.

You need to have a soul to experience emotions like remorse or passion. Chinks have neither

I recently saw a documentary about chinese football.

The government builds hundreds of football schools where thousands of little children get drilled and chivvied for hours and hours to become the ultimate football players.

And it's not just physical training. They have to attend tactic analysis courses where they have to analize and memorize european and american playing styles. This goes on for months and years until everything is perfect.

It's fucking ridiculous. It's like military facilities trying to create supersoldiers.

the south skews our statistics down
elsewhere life is as good as anywhere

Not only that, they're starting to buy European football clubs and players for their country. They're richer than Jews.

We laugh really about the Chinese having no soul but I remember talking to one of them at work and it felt like I was just talking to an empty shell that was designed to reply with basic interactions. Very eerie. That always stuck with me.

the south is actually the best place to live since it costs so little to buy property compared to the northeast or the west coast. those people living on 6 acres in a 3 bedroom house for $80,000, they're definitely living better than western europe.

>China will win a WC in our lifetime.

I don't want this.

And yet, they've been doing that for ages and they still can't get one chink worth shit.
China is what makes me think futbol is something cultural that you can't fake or force beyond a certain point, no matter how much you drill someone into a robot.

Pretty much the USSR then?

best fighter ever?

They regularly come second behind the US in the Olympic medal tables, so they must be good at something.

1 billion people but the vast majority grow up malnourished.

Unless you stick out from a young age, you don't get the proper nutrition/training/guidance/opportunities. Every successful athlete needs government resources. The private sector is useless in this regard.

Yao Ming is a great example of this.

Things will change within the next 10 years with the rocketing popularity of basketball there and the local presence of NBA, Nike, etc camps for kids.

Beijing was better and you know it. Although the Industrial Revolution act was bretty gud.

>Ping pong
>Women's Gymnastics
>Diving

They literally will be a footballing superpower in our lifetimes. Remember this.

That's basically what the Soviets tried to do with soccer and basketball for decades. They never won a World Cup, and they could barely beat American college students at basketball.

>China and the US will be top soccer countries in 20 years

It just feels wrong, somehow.

Russia used the be pretty good at soccer, and Lev Yashin is one of the best goalkeepers of all time.

But they raped everyone at Ice Hockey

I doubt it will happen, you almost didn't qualify for Russia.

I remember thinking years ago that once the US gets fully into football then we can all watch out. They don't fuck around when it comes to quality youth sporting infrastructure.

>the Industrial Revolution act was bretty gud.

Eh, it wasn't that good. Like an overblown version of Billy Joel's video for Allentown... and it was still the best part of their ceremony. Pretty big letdown after Beijing.

Basketball is the only entertaining american sport. Everything else seems designed to shove as many ads down your throat as they can.

gymnastics are barely "sports" though, they're more like plain old competitions

A lot can change in 20 years, though. The USA didn't qualify for the WC from 1954 to 1986 but we've been at every world cup since.

It feels wrong but the population sizes will simply outpace the other nations, and due to China (goverment intervention) and america (changing demographics) actually starting to care now, this will become a factor unlike how it has been in the past. It won't be in the next 10-15 years, but it will happen.

america isn't starting to care, there's just a lot more mexicans here now than you were used to back in the day.

>HURR DURR CHINESE INFRASTRUCTURE LIKE ROCKY IV SUPER SOLIDER SHIT
>Super rich and buy foreigners, best coaches, etc
>Still get unironically cunted by the team which was coming last in the Ayy League and is worth about $200 000 all up (and which later went on to win it all)

You can't teach heart.

Those soviet basketball camps laid some critical groundwork for the future development of the sport in the region.

Lithuania in particular has been highly successful and even consider basketball it's national sport. Even Latvia is on the map now because of Porzingis.

In fact, I'd argue that the soviets indirectly led to the success of the sport in the Adriatic countries today

But the South has lolnojobs

And yet, they all suck at futbol.
I try to avoid cheesy lines, but straya is right , you can't teach passion for the game, no matter how good your structure is, half is having a kid that thinks about playing even in his sleep, and not because he's told to, but because he wants to.

China is going to collapse within the next 5 years

How did Japan get better in sports than them?

I'm not sure how it works in the UK, but athletic kids here are almost always multi-sport. Football-Basketball overall, Baseball-Football for suburbia and Basketball-only for the poor.

The infrastructure is there for the kids who are well-off and identified early on for a particular talent, but they are the exception.

In other words, I don't see how soccer can truly take off here when it has so much established competition

I can't comment on futbol, but I can say for sure that Lithuania and the Adriatic players/fans are immensely passionate about basketball.

It takes time and resources, but it will definitely happen.

they're pretty good at ping pong

>Texas
>no jobs

You should get your propaganda from other sources m8

>Burgers knowing where the Adratic is

>Implying they don't just pee on the bus floor
Went backpacking and believe me, I saw some shit

They were very good at football, won the Euro once. But they were always refballed out of the World Cup.

won't happen as long as it remains a suburban kids activity like piano lessons

South Africa

>Soviets
>anything to do with Adriatic

American education strikes again.

Always nice when someone reminds us of how great we are.

he was obviously talking about eastern europe you turd.

>Lev Yashin is one of the best goalkeepers of all time.
i seriously get triggered by such a dumbshit.

How is it obvious? He mentions soviets and the Adriatic sea countries (since I doubt he means Italy, it's obvious about ex-Yugoslavia). Yugo had nothing to do with Soviets.

Completely inaccurate. Take out the Spanish flag ANYWHERE for ANY reason other than sports and you'll be instantly called pro-Franco and fascist.

Feels quite bad, actually. I like my country.

They have their own sports and games, rather than Western ones to play also?

because you can't spell Yugoslavia without SLAV, that's why.

They are all unassuming Kung Fu masters though.

Chinks hate fun