So i got a piano for christmas about 2 years ago. I haven't played on it alot but i'd like to catch things up again...

So i got a piano for christmas about 2 years ago. I haven't played on it alot but i'd like to catch things up again. The problem is that i live at home, and my mothers new boyfriend and his dad got the piano for me. It was really expensive and right now im in a huge fight with this dude because hes a fucktard. He has the piano in his and my moms room and he plays on it all the time. Is it okay for me to claim the piano back?
ofc his argument will be that i don't even play on it and thats why it should be with him instead. I dont feel like goig into their rom and seeing his face all the time everytime i want to play and thats also a reason why i stopped playing

What should i do?

what if you just asked them to put it in a mutual living space?

Wtf in the 7 years that I've been on Sup Forums, I've never seen sound advice like this.
You're my hero, user.

are you stupid?

?

Is it wrong for me to demand it to be put in my room?

I think that if he also uses it, then its definitely conflicting. I like user's idea of putting it somewhere mutual. Why start problems you can avoid?

Yeah okay, im gonna go with that, but i dont like the idea of him using it becasue i really dislike him.

"Hey (retard), I know it's not been easy between us lately, but I was wondering if I could start using the piano again? Only, I don't always want to be in your space when I practice, so could we move it to (different place) instead?
I haven't really played it much, and I'm feeling like I should get some hours in, you know?"

Mutual interest, respectful request, and acknowledgement that you HAVE neglected the gift before now, but would like to rectify that.

If he says no, then you should just jizz in his shampoo and make holes in his condoms, like any other little cunt of a step-kid.

Fuckin spoilt kids. Suck it up and ask nicely. If he says no, then too bad. He bought it for you. You never played it. You probably only want to ask for it back because you hate him and want to inconvenience. Just save up and buy a shitty piano. If youre learning then quality doesnt really matter. They all have the same keys.

Grow up kid. And im banging your mum everynight.

Love dad.

he doesnt even dare to talk to me and he has a problem keeping his boner up

if was gifted to you, then it is your property, what you do with it, is your own business.

if you cum on it, shit on it, piss, play it, put origami jizz rag brony dolls on it, it is no one concern but your own.

legally it is your own property, don't let old faggots manipulate you. they don't have know any reason. it is yours. the end.

They all have the same keys

Thank you. I've been thinking latley that its wrong of me for claiming it since they paid for it, but i guess that how gifting works

legally, gift is gift, that's how is law, hold up in court. even america court. now go drink vodka or whiskey, grab balls, man walk to room and claim your ownership. go user, post results.

I want a good story for vodka.

What the faggot fuck english is this? you do realize how fucking stupid you look?

probs some eu cuck

just move it back into your room when they are not home.

if they try shit when they notice, stay calm and just sell it - again, when they are not home.

why was it in your moms/his room to begin with, if it was supposed to be yours?

sounds like a dick move of them.

this.
putting YOUR christmas presents in THEIR room? what kind of bullshit is this?

sounds like he got it for himself, then acted like he got it for you to look good in front of your mom or something.

we move around alot and they found it elgiable to be in their room. Idk ive stopped questioning my moms and his behavious a long time ago.

also the stairs up to my room are narrow

but i dont drink

they put it there becaue they know i dont like to be in their room

so you'd need some help of a friend to move it up?
you should do so at least. without telling them, while they are not home.

chances are that he won't even bother to try to move it back down.

also, if you want to be smart about it you could say something like "I decided that I have not been appreciating my awesome christmas present enough. To do so, I moved it here. :)" after he notices - in a friendly, cheery way.

kinda hard for him to be mad at you and not look like an asshole at the same time then

Very, VERY nice.

yes, keep it, it was his gift to you and there's no take backs.

shit im getting pumped now. I don't have alot of friends since we just moved to this new town to help me but ill figure it out

Thanks user

no problem m8!

The law states if your 18 or over an it was a gift move it to your room if he says no tell him you will call the cops for stealing your shit a gift can't be tooken or withheld

Im gonna fuck this guys shit up