How do I become smart Sup Forums?

How do I become smart Sup Forums?

you leave Sup Forums

But user, everyone on Sup Forums is above average intelligence, they said it themselves.

You want an honest answer?
I think that intelligence is something that lies in genetics.
You are smart or you are not.
I believe you can enhance yourself a bit for sure, but I think intelligence has a genetic limit.

Or maybe being born slightly brighter gets you more attention and raises your morale when you go to do smart people things. Doing more smart people things then exercises your brain and develops it further.

I think what you are saying essentially boils down to the classic nature vs nurture.
To you I have no answer, I have no way to quantify anything I say.
But a 60 watt bulb can only take in 60 watts if you get my drift.

Leave Sup Forums

Yeah, I know what you're saying. But having a lower IQ doesn't have to limit you either. Determination to succeed is THE most important thing if you want to succeed.

Smart relative to whom? Your usage of capitalization, punctuation, and ability to upload a pic is pretty impressive already.

I totally agree, I do not think high intelligence is essential to be successful.
But a low IQ does limit a person, how many lawyers do you know with and IQ of 90.

I think it's only partly inate.

Keeping a healthy mind is key to being able to think clearly and deeply, which is a big part of what people call intelligence. Eat and sleep well, get exercise, and meditate.

Read lots of books on lots of topics. It is often said that nothing is completely original - solving problems often relies on drawing from similar ideas you've read about, and that involves reading a lot.

How many would admit it?

This.
If you want to improve yourself, work for it!
On the other hand, I would give you 1/3 of my IQ score if i could. Being smart is a curse if everyone around you is dumb as shit.

>everyone around you is dumb as shit
Then why are you still here?

True, but IQ is a measurement of the ability to memorize.
Having a hard time memorizing lead to limitation in fields that require book smarts.

Oh i see where you are mistaken kind user.
I'm not "here". This is entertainment. I'm talking about real life.

How high is your IQ user?
Mine is 136 and I feel only marginally smarter than the average person.
Inb4 some user calls me a liar.
136 isn't even impressive.

Dont limit yourself learn various things but set aside a large sum of time for 1 discipline.

I know what you mean about it being a curse, maybe not for the same reasons as you. I find it difficult to interact with older people who are lacking in the brains department, because I have to protect their feelings by not outsmarting them, because otherwise I walk away feeling depressed.

Learn critical thinking skills

Look for an alternate answers

Piece things together "i know this from one discipline i wonder if itll translate to this dicipline"

I have never been officially tested, but scored between 148 and 155 in a few tests.
And to be honest i really do not give a shit about those numbers.
136 sounds impressive though. Probably in the top 2 percent.

Be jewish

Get in all the jewish clubs

Get you publications favored over others because of media relations

1. Increase your environments oxygen levels.
2. Ask any question that you can think of.
3. Research topics your are interested in.
4. ???
5. Receive +2 intelligence each time.

Ok, so do I just break the top off the bottle and release it into my room, or should I buy a mask and a tube?

Have a true urge to become smart, read books every day. Do not waste your time away on youtube and Sup Forums. Get into Harvard.

I did not know that I was that high up.
But 155 is a substantial increase from me.
The average citizen of my country has an IQ of 100, so if I nearly double the difference between me and the average person I get you.
I can understand how you feel for sure.
Even at my level I find people lacking in knowledge of history, art, culture, science and vocabulary.
So for it to be nearly twice that must make it near alienating.
I already find it hard to connect to allot of people.

>+2 intelligence
is this d&d rules? cause that's insane

If you have to ask you're not gonna make it user. Sorry m8

but y tho?

go to the library and read books

Whenever you see an object, observe the peculiar characteristics it possesses and try to alienate it from other similar looking objects.
Reason with yourself.
And don't forget to use Google.

Shiit, I got 130. Never felt smart as well. Not even that good at math. I'm just a lazy piece of shit.

And compating the human brain to a lightbulb probably isn't that bright.

As long as you understand what he's saying, who gives a shit?

Drugs. Lots of 'em.

Lurk more

You read books or read on the internet

Step #1 - Find Rich Fat White woman with Job
Step #2 - Spend her money and occasionally eat her nasty hairy box
Step #3 Move in with her
Step #4 Occasionally invite a younger chunker over while older chunker is working
Step #5 Smoke Dope, fuck the lil chunker till you get caught
Step #6 PRofit

*Rednecks and white trash may substitute younger chunker for older chunker's daughter

Niggers, just keep niggering cause the fat white women love it.