Can someone please tell me. Serious question...

Can someone please tell me. Serious question. Is there a difference in feeling between being inside of a guy's/femboy's as opposed to a girl's ass? If so, could you please explain. I'm going to have sex with a feminine guy for the first time and I want to know what to expect.

I guess the flesh surrounding the asshole man, beats me.

Is that the only difference? I mean... like feeling the prostate or muscles spasm. Is any of that different?

Bump

Anyone?

An ass is an ass yes you will slightly feel the prostate depending on your dick shape/position that is it.

That sounds amazing. Seriously, is it possible to really feel the prostate with the head of your dick? And are male sphincter muscles more noticeable compared to females?

literally no difference.

:( none?

Say you're inside of a guy when he cums. I'm assuming the sensation fir the person being inside is a little different due to the receiver male's muscles pulsating, right?

Anal muscles clenching you will feel varies person to person

From what I've seen, it seems like guys use their muscles more than girls when they orgasm. At least the sphincter and prostate muscles. I just want to know if that's a sensation one can feel during the receiver's orgasm and if it's a lot different than a girl's.

I've been told by the few guys I've had sex with that my ass is extremely intense if I orgasm before they do. Last guy said it was kind of like a vibrator was instantly on its highest setting after I came causing him to shoot his load immediately after.

Wow those are pretty specific.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Holy shit that sounds amazing. That's kind of what I was hoping, since I'm going to have the guy cum before I do. I know for guys, every time they orgasm, their muscles seem to pulsate, much more than girls, so that's why I'm curious. That's the sensation I'm looking for.

How big are you? If you are about 6.5-7 inches, you can probably make your bottom cum without any penis simulation.

If you're thick, he'll choke up on your cock and it's like he's pulling your dick with his ass.

You can also get him to clinch as your pulling out and push as your pushing in if you go slow. It feels amazing as the bottom and causing more resistance.

I'm 7 and a half inches, and I'd say Nirmal width? I don't know. And we talked about it and I plan to experiment with him, being inside of him and whatnot. We don't plan on just fucking vigorously. Like, I'm going to try to stimulate his prostate and feel him orgasm. I've heard that if they push out while you push in it feela really good, and I'm hoping that it feels different compared to girls because I've had anal sex with a few girls before, and anal with a guy seems like it would be different to me. That orgasm sensation on my cock is what I'm looking for.

Do both. Fuck slowly at first, then pound him later.

Most guys that are bottoms like getting it fast after they feel it out show. I like slow pull in and reenter first go around, then fast after if top is up to fucking again shortly after you both cum.

I plan on staying in his as for a while after I cum. We're going to go again and again since we both have a lot of stamina, so I'm hoping to make him cum from stimulation, feel him squeezing me and the pulsating sensation, and then I cum. Rinse and repeat. I just want to know what he and I can do to make it more sensitive for one another. So he should push out as I push in with my cock, and he should squeeze whenever he feels that halfway-to-orgasm feeling?

>I'm going to have sex with a feminine guy for the first time

You're so lucky, i'm jealous :3

If he's anything like me, he won't have to squeeze when he's orgasming.

And he should clinch as you're pulling out.

>:3

We've been talking and we're both clean. Seen proof. So hopefully things turn out well. He'sa femboy and I'm a pretry boy, so it works out.

So the squeezing will come naturally when he's orgasming? And I'll talk with him about the clenching me when I pull out. I'm hoping the whole him pushing out as I push in thing works too.

It works, just remember to reapply lube regularly. Butt doesn't naturally get wet like a girl's puss does.

We plan on using a lot of lube. That's not something he or I are too concerned about since we both have experience with it, but I'll keep that in mind just in case.