the greenery is really fucking nice
ultimate comfy, pol-bro

Thats pretty cool, I'd watch a game like that

pyro in

thank you based Poland

nice shrubs desu

Breathtaking passion.

I wish we had gardens as beautiful as that in front of our commieblocks

Yeah, it's really well kept for a commie block garden.
Another advantage of not having shitskins even in your lower class.

polska #1

Looks comfy.

Post pic of ur neighborhood. Love commie blocks.

and all of it is run by electric potato
>I hope people in Poland are having fun, they deserve it

Ah yes, Szczecin, my home town... Looks comfy as fuck to be honest, much better than watching it at home by yourself.

Would watch and drink bear with, and probably would water that garden or trim it for pure comfy pleasure.

oh wow my city on Sup Forums
we famous now

that is really nice poland

Poland is cute

Take this rare Pepe. I smuggled him past security. He's all yours Poland.

I'm actually jealous that seems comfy af
>you will never gather with your neighbors to watch the superb owl in the streets or park

americans are too scared of their neighbours to do that. you would shoot eachother dead if you made any sudden movement

jokes on you yurocuck I happen to live in a cuck state were firearms are essentially illegal

you'd love it in here then

I don't believe you.

what are the people like

Community fanzone

Love it desu

its called "Massachusetts" my Irish friend

Petrzalka just goes on and on when you look at it from the castle...

There are bydlos but mostly normal people families. Curiously enough u can find people of all classes and in commie blocks nowadays .

they're alright, everyone minds their own business

yeah it looks like one of the dystopian mega cities from up there

are you from around?

That's pretty cool.

I'm Polish but I went to Bratislava 4 years ago before I went to see my family in Poland. I was in Bratislava when I was a baby so I came over with a ton of these old school photos to find the same locations.

take a look at that cement football field in the middle of the commie blocks

one could play football right until dinner with fellow commid block neighbor kids until you heard your mother call from the window.

americans will never know this feel.

:/

NO PYRO NO PARTY
oh uau... the nostalgia...

This is the most Polish thing I've ever seen

Stettin is rightful german clay but by the looks of it it's just 3rd world commie blocks remaining. Nice job polan.

greenery looks nice mate

perfect comfy

is that somewhere up north? always imagined shitholes like Bradford or Liverpool to look like this

??? Looks nothing like them

>mfw live in middle class high standard apartmentsd near a lake
>the only thing remind you about the Euros are the flags on cars
Poorer people can enjoy the simple things more, here I'd be laughed at if I tried to do the same.

come to america, white middle/upper middle class loves soccer, and immigrant lower class love it

I was in USA for a month. Was ok but I like it here too much, besides it's hard to get a job as a university lecturer in anglo countries because even though I finished a good university(and a 1,5 year studies after it) and I'm writing a PHD work I'd have to get some diploma in the US as well due to some fucked up education nostrification.

A lower-middle class existence in a European "commieblock" is truly the comfiest lifestyle.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah seems comfy though

thats interesting, half of my professors last fall and this summer (took the winter off to intern) were not from the U.S. They were from Italy and Taiwan, but immigrated 10-15 years ago and probably did the same processes as you mentioned. Way more interesting/smart than any whitebread american professor ive had.

autism

Looks comfy as fuck tbqh famalam

>tfw I will never watch the games with the whole neighborhood, cheering on, having a great time

jesus christ

who's she?

Rachel McAdams

wait did you moved from a block to another?

Danzig is Polish btw