How could anyone think that adult woman is more attractive than girls around 13-15 years old

How could anyone think that adult woman is more attractive than girls around 13-15 years old.
It's like evolution done something bad to your head...
Hebephilia\Early Ephebophilia > Pedophilia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Social constructs

if your brain worked correctly you would know how

Mods mods mods

Nowhere near enough ass

>discussions are bad mmmkay

Eh... how about 15-19.

"in an insane world the sane are thought crazy"

but i still don't find a girl that attractive that has no breasts or ass

Where is this magical switch in your brain that flips at 18 & suddenly makes you unattracted to the type of girls you've just spent like the past 8 years being attracted to?

Lol 8/8 m8.

"I don't see how anyone could find an adult more attractive than a sexually undeveloped person."

Because we're not weirdos who have to defile something to achieve orgasm.

>inb4 why are you here then?

Your post is implying pedophilia=attraction to adult women.

Moron.

true

This. For me. It really sucks tho.

Right here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty

It's called hippocampal and prefrontal cortex nerve development. It happens in your brain, something probably got misconnected and caused you to start liking children. The government chemically castrates people like you.

They put you on a list for searching that

>doc martins
>retarded facial expression
>"diet" soda

>would throw into the river

It's just wherever that sweet spot is before the girl balloons in undergrad.

Teenagers are NOT children. There's a difference.

>pepsi
no thanks

Do they really

But they really doesn't going to change when they hit 18 it's not that attractive anymore.

And that's why they chemically castrate you. Thank you for proving my point.

Finding something attractive is not defiling it. Your logic would mean that you have raped every woman you have found attractive. Well, perhaps you have...

only if you believe the invisible chains you choose to receive and wrap around your mind

hey guess what buzzheads

laws can be illegal

2 examples

once they hit puberty they can consent to legal sex and use of cannabis

Do they really. And how do you know?

dank memes real dreams

>efminism

You had a point or counterpoint there?

>Implying you degenerates are satisfied with finding something attractive and don't have constant fantasies of defiling it

This girl in the picture sure is attractive. (but i like young girls). However, you can clearly see that for example her birth hips are not quite yet fully developed, hence making her not ideal mating companion. Also too low body fat indicates poor survival from the pregnancy and rising of the child.

Yes, they probably will never do anything about it but they do have one

understanding the difference between children ( babies, toddlers, kiddies, teenagers) and women is explained by . Simply stated by

So you prefer your eggs poached.

trufax

>not knowing people can be nonexclusive pedo's

Ah, yes, the magical switch that flips when you or they turn 18. Part of selective service registry, I think.

But man that's my fetish
You hurting my feelings you know

Every time I have sex, I defile the bitch. For me sex just isn't fun unless it gets a little bit violent.

Your assumptions demonstrate your utter ignorance. One can apply logic to a situation without being a part of it. Also, you once again miss the point which is that the act of defiling is the crime, not the thought of doing something. Once again, by that logic, everyone should be behind bars or in court for thought murder, thought assault, thought rape, thought theft, etc.