Why do people not want to fuck trannies that look, sound and act like real girls?

Why do people not want to fuck trannies that look, sound and act like real girls?

I think people like this are secretly a bit gay so they have to try super hard to be straight as possible.

Because they got no pussy and instead have a dick. Also, you are a fucking faggot, die in a ditch.

Prove that picture is even a trap faggot

I never said it was.

MORE

i wanna stick my tongue in her ass hole and inhale the particles

i would suck a fart out his fartbox

Some people just get turned off by seeing a dick, even if it looks like a pretty chick. I don't tho, i'll fuck whatever I see as a pretty girl lol.

what is it with you Sup Forums tards and trannies?

Not everyone is interested in mental illness

>t)05:00:31 No.684255062▶
> (OP)
>Some trannies are beautiful and if there post op yea i would fuck them

being into post ops is a mental illness imo
same level as being into anything i can find a picture of on the internet
no thanks

OP is desperately trying to justify his attraction to cock. Quit projecting and just go full homo, you'll probably be happier.

Throughout history, the most powerful men on earth have all been a little gay. It is way more manly to tear apart a grown man than a little girl.
The real mental illness is Protestantism which is what made people's natural feelings taboo.

>what is with you millenials and trannies?

Fixed it for you.

Because their are none around me in for a discreet on the side fling (practically married)

Because there are actual girls you could date instead? Girls that you could possibly go on to impregnate and whose vaginas are in no danger of sealing over (look it up).

ur fucking up a good thing by insinuating it should rebreed, retard

perhaps you should go and get yourself one with him

>Girls that you could possibly go on to impregnate
Why would you want to do this?

I don't want to, but clearly something that has that option is superior to something that does not have that option.

You act like impregnating women is a good thing that men want. Ever since there was written language, men would marry a woman to meet social standards, but the real fun was had with other men.

I think we're speaking at cross-purposes. I'm saying that an actual woman is superior to a transwymyn because of their impregnability (all else being equal). I make no claim as to whether it is better to date another man than it is to date a woman.

if thats not a tranny your point falls short faggot. Its because most trannies are fucking digusting compared to real girls, and the fact that they have their reproductive organs on the outside. How hard can it be to understand that people might have a different view upon this than you? afterall you have this view, cannot you not understand others might not?

Continuation of the species is a biological drive. men do, in fact, want to impregnate women.

im men and i dont want men to impregnate women checkmate pigeons

Why would you not want you fuck someone with a body like this? Being able to suck your own shit from her cock after she has come in your ass is an added bonus.

ya you're probably right. I'm not gay or at least haven't had any serious gay thoughts or experiences but there is huge evidence that gay is much more normal than the socal norms we have had for the past couple hundred years. I have a huge urge to cum inside women but im richfag now and won't even leave a used condom remotely accessible.

More importantly, why does anyone give a fuck?
It's 2016.
Who gives a shit anymore?
Fuck who you wanna fuck. That's your own business.