How do I tell my girlfriend I'm not attracted to her anymore?

How do I tell my girlfriend I'm not attracted to her anymore?
Pic related.
She's just so ugly to me now I don't know what changed.

I still like her as a person but how could I bring up changing her appearance?

>baby we need to talk...

I don't even know what is unattractive about her at this point. She's just not pretty anymore.

Don't know what to tell you man. Ask her to try out a new look maybe. Dress up and go out together for a night?

maybe u should try a break.
and afterwards u might find her attractive again.
if not, leave her.

Am I crazy though? Like is it just me because I feel like as she's getting older she's starting to look worse.
But maybe I'm just sick of her.

Before you talk to her make her take out that cattle ring and see if there is any significant improvement

First consider why she trys to look nice and realize she EMF'ed to high heavens and that her asshole smells bad. and consider if she has a mum and what their relationship is like and with her dad , is she crazy? bullied?

Her again

That tattoo is disgusting. You're doing the right thing OP, shes just going to look trashier over time.

goo fucking kill yourself. shes breath taking

You fell out of love, Idiot

post tits?

Show me a beautiful woman and I will show you man who is bored of her.

She has a decent relationship with both of her parents.
She is a little crazy but that doesn't bother me I just don't like how she looks anymore.

pussy pic and ill tell ya

ᒍᗩᗰᕮᔕ ᑭᗩᗯᔕOᑎ

Post her tits

wait rebecca??????????

>tell her you got her a vacation
>send her to Miami
>I'll pick her up at the airport
>never have to worry about her again.

you destroy her asshole and then leave her for constantly shiting herself

This is her naked

I guess its kinda normal that u get bored after a time !
Its like a car with hp above standart, its boring after a time too!

any feet?

very nice!
you must be pretty good looking yourself to get a girl like that im assuming?

I'm considering posting her kik or facebook to let you anons have at it if you want.

Any ff standing?

sure post it

careful there with the flirting, your gay is showing

Her kik is leabooweeaboo

so this went from "how do i bring something up with my girlfriend?" to dumping nudes and giving out her kik....yeeeeea seems legit

didnt say I wasnt, did I? hehe

She's probably still asleep right now to be honest.

Protips:
1.Tell her to get this fucking ugly nose piercing out of her nose.
2. She should change her eyeliner or learn to use it the right way.
3. She needs blond hair her.

I´m style adviser.

>septum

i know why

Sure you are twat

seems like a good idea

More

I honestly just don't care anymore about her. I don't know what happened and I'm trying to avoid the awkward confrontation so fuck it

God thats nice. Ever cum in that? Pics??

I take it tattoos and piercings don't bother you.
A similar thing happened to me though last summer with my gf, in the end I realised that I love her for more than her looks alone and strangely enough I learned to appreciate her looks again.

The thing is you're either attracted to her or not and that can change over time, that's why it's so important to have friendship, trust and humor with a person.

What you don't wanna do is ask her to change her appearance is drastic ways because she isn't attractive to you anymore, this will just make you seem selfish and lower her self-esteem which makes her hate you.

Be a man and make up your mind, either you go on with this girl and set your issues aside and make her feel good about herself or put her aside. It's really that simple.

You should suggest spicing things up a bit. Get a friend to fuck her in front of you. That will deffo make you feel attracted to her again.

"im coming out of the closet"

New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links!
>Enjoy!

/thread

too skinny shed b a hott chubby

so posting her nudes and kik on Sup Forums is how you avoid awkward confrontation...yea good luck in life buddy

Just don't have second thoughts when she wants a black baby

whats her facebook

judging by this pic you dont need to tell her anything, she already nose all there is to nose

Quit being a bitch and go hammer that pussy before someone else does it right and a real man steals your pretty piece of ass

KEK XD

Thanks buddy

Go to her and say "i'm coming out of the closet"

anal!

Daaaamn, more

"I'm coming out of the closet"

"Hey babe, I'm coming out of the closet"

You turned into a faggot op. Now you are cursed to fap to traps

Some look more like a girl than her

if you do tell her your coming out of the closet record yourself saying it so we can laugh

try to avoid her for a week or two. Like, tell her you are driving to your family alone or something like that.
You are just fed up with her and she's boring, but after 1-2 weeks without any sex you will just cum while looking at her face.

Or you turned gay now and want to choke on some dicks.

She has a nice face and body. Would love to fuck that for at least a few months.

Bait thread is now a dat boi thread

>o shit waddup!!!!!!

Not really, I'm just not interested in her anymore. I did actually experiment and had a gay experience but I'm not interested in men, I'm interested in women now, for some reason I just don't find her attractive.

ATTENTION WHORE, Just a cuck trying to get compliments on his girlfriend.

What was your first gay experience like OP?

Well my first gay experience happened like this:

I was about 50 yards or so up this path when I noticed a man standing off the side of the path apparently staring into the woods. As I got closer I realized his pants were down around his ankles and I could see his ass. Now, I'm straight but I have to say that it was a really nicely shaped ass for a man and I took notice. I figured maybe he was drunk and just peeing in the bushes, so I started to walk quieter so I wouldn't disturb him. But as I got closer I started hearing strange grunts and sucking sounds. I realized there was another man blowing him.

Now, I'm not gay but I slowed my pace down to watch. I slowed and approached the standing man from behind. His friend didn't take any notice as his eyes were tightly closed. I came right up behind the man standing so that I could have reached out and touched him. That's when I brought the cinder block down on his head, hard. He collapsed on top of his faggot friend and I quickly finished them both off. I rolled them into the bushes and finished my walk. That was only my first of many such gay encounters.

Would concur.

Otherwise OP, go on a holiday for at least a week away from her, preferably two. I get bored of my girl but have to travel a lot with work and it helps rejuvenate things being away

Protip: get a black light. It makes them look like a different girl. It's awesome.

'and I quickly finished them both off'

Couldn't help but go for the dick could you?

Bahhahahahaha

I thought maybe but I went home recently and I came back and still felt the same way. She's just dropped honestly. Used to take way better care of herself.
I think she's depressed or something because she doesn't hardly try anymore.

Post an ass pic

Agreed, a good ass can make the difference

Nose filling.

That is something that is pretty off about her. Huge nose.

Nice ass, got any where she's face down, ass up?

She's hot.

Wiah my fat ass wife looked like that.

Her attitude. The fact that she wastes your money on things.

Not happy. Dump her. You must have low self esteem if you cant leave a bitch when youre unhappy.

>literally just dumped her nudes and info and told you guys to have at her.

Omg u r such an asshole I wish I could get a girl half as good looking as this :'( I fucking hate people like you she's a human not a video game that you get sick of playing over time fuck learn to appreciate what you have and the beauty that she is she sends you these special sexy pictures and you don't even appreciate goddamit fuck you

Mayby shes a bitch. Thats a turnoff.
you might know this if you left mummies basement you fucking whiteknight.

Did anyone actually message her to tell her that her boyfriend thinks she's a vile piece of shit?

i wanted to but i dont know her fb but this is her kik leabooweeaboo

O shit waddup?!

Post all ass pics for the love of god pls

This meme will never work here.

Tumblr fags get everywhere, but they seldom infect.