Hey Sup Forums. gonna have a MFF threesome later but one of the girls is completely gay... is this gonna be weird...

hey Sup Forums. gonna have a MFF threesome later but one of the girls is completely gay... is this gonna be weird? do I still try to fuck her? what do??

pic related. the straight chick. so I'm still fucking either way

If the other chick is really a lesbian then she will take offence to you trying to fuck her and it'll ruin the experience. She is there for the girl in the MFF and your a by product. Consider getting out before you have a shit experience

She's hot, what's her name?

Uh, just ask? I mean, you've all already agreed to fuck, ask if there are ground rules and if she's not into it just enjoy fucking the other girl and watching her lez out a bit. You win, she wins, lesbian girl wins. Just ask.

Why the fuck is she taking part in a MFF if she's not willing to fuck the guy too?

Faggot

the "straight" girl I would be fucking is bi though... either them two just fuck or I join in and at least fuck the bi one.

I agree with not trying to smash the super gay one. don't wanna throw off the vibe and ruin it all.

anyone have experience with any shit like this?

pic related

true. gay girl keeps approaching us two and asking. maybe she's craving dick and just wants the pussy there to keep her calm

If one of them is gay, don't even start with this shit. You will get traumatized in the long term and you won't even know it for a while!

The only mff I've been a part of was awkward as fuck afterwards. I regret NOT at least putting my dick in both of them at least for the memory. One chick got super jealous of the other one bc they had some other issues to work out and it fucked up the whole deal. Be a man OP, do the right thing and fuck that lesbian right in her gay hairy pussy.
if she doesn't like it at least you can say you raped a lesbian. Trust me, you NEED to experience that at least once.

I've done it a few times, when she starts eating out the other chick that's when u move in ... Worked for me ... Start fingering her first tho don't just jump in with yo cock

If you get vibes just seriously ask.
"Hey, we're gonna have that threesome. How's that gonna work with you and me? Anything off limits?"
Less retarded than that, but you get the idea. She says go for it, awesome, she says no, then back to the previous scenario.

so fucking insightful. thanks man

was thinking something similar to this. like even if you're gay you definitely can't deny your pussy being fingered or eaten out. after that it's natural progression to dick after she's turned on

That jealousy shit is real. No experience with a threesome myself, but every guy I know who has has essentially boiled their success or failure down to managing this shit.
Failures didn't divvy up the attention equally or got greedy.
Successes spread the love and kept both of them happy.
Food for thought.

How so? It's not a threesome if one party is repulsed by you?

New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links! Enjoy!

It's only an awful experience if you're dragging the group down

how about you stop being a faggot and just fucking ask them you twat, you're going to be slamming your dick into at least one of them, asking about the sexuality of the other isn't going to be that much of a stretch you shitter

She is hot man and if you have nothing to lose then go for it. But it's not a threesome if you have nothing to do with one of the F in the MFF. It's just you fucking a chick while she is with another girl. Nothing wrong with that. Go hard and enjoy yourself. Just stating that there is some potential problems looming.

>implying an mmf isn't a threesome

If she is an lesbian a guy is dragging the group down....

> Implying a mmf isn't a 3some

Why don't you talk about it user? If there are any unspoken rules it will not be fun, it has to be clear what the limits are beforehand.

If you think this is weird, then you don't know about the disaster that awaits you...

Are you so beta that you assume that if a girl is available then the guy should just go fuck off because he has nothing to offer the bi girl?

There is no dragging down in a group that knows eachothers limits and cooporate with it, then it is a team.

very true. thanks.
I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with trying to mess around with a girl who claims she's gay but willing to be in a MFF. is it weird if a dude is eating out or fingering a dike? we need gay community insight

also pic related for the help. I've fucked straight girl in the past

All girls like their pussys licked. Do that.

bi girl definitely wants cock

This. I've had threesomes with my gf and my married fuck buddy and I really had to keep an eye on the gf as a couple of times she started getting a bit twitchy.

First thing you need to do is talk to the bi one and ask her about the gay one and where the boundaries are. They should lay them out for you - don't cross them whatever you do. All forms of sexual deviancy are based around consent and an understanding of the limits of the other parties. Disresepect this at your peril. Get it right and you have a direct line to probably the most fun a straight man can have. Threesomes are totally awesome. I'd be happy just sitting there watching and wanking.

A mmf is if both guys are involved with the female. If there is a ffm and the dude has nothing to do with one of the two women involved then it's not a threesome for anyone but the girl who has both the guy and the girl. How could the guy in this situation claim a threesome when one of the three hated men and didn't let him touch her?

Slip your dick in the gay bitches ass when she least expects it and then hang on for the ride of your life as she tries to get it out. Yee haw!

If she is a ' real' lesbian as stated then she won't want a man anywhere near her. You do know what lesbian means don't you?

the fact the gay girl might get off seeing another girl get fucked/pleasured doesn't count? gay girl wouldn't invite a guy if she wasn't into the element of a penis somehow

you're over thinking this you spastic

If a limit is 'no fucking guys bc I'm a lesbian' then that's a limit you can't ignore.

oh, also bring a shitton of condoms and wipes - my girls don't like me fucking one and then sticking it in the coochie of the other even though they're sucking and finger blasting each other.

OR here, definitely the point I was making. Basically it went down somewhat like this
>hook up with slightly gross-hot chick through friend
>fuck her a couple of times, never have to work for it she always comes to me.
>she says she told her gf I was good in bed and wants to see me fuck her
>I'm a fucking idiot and take her bedroom fantasy seriously
>talk her friend into hanging out a couple times, obvious chemistry
>we all hang out together
>sexytimeengage
>Make out with the hotter new chick, gross hot chick is sitting on my lap
>new chick works her way onto my lap basically pushing gross girl out of the way
>ohshit.jpeg
>gross chick obviously mad
>dry humping new chick don't give a fuck
>gross girl starts making out with hit chick, pushes her off of me and pins her down trying to be sexy
>penis erectus, slide pants down and fuck gross chain from behind while she has hot chick pinned down between her legs
>imagine fucking hot chick instead, pull out and cum between them
>hot chick mad about cum on her panties
>make joke that now she should have taken them off
>gross chick suddenly starts crying
>whatthefuck.gif
>you would like her pussy more user
>well we're having a threesome, what's the problem?
>wrong question
Feels bad man

wow never thought about this. bitches will really lick pussy and not freak but I can't change the pussy my dick is in without them freaking?

One of the 2 is "completely gay" as stated. Just saying you're in over your head if you think this is a true mff that'll end without problems. Don't really care man.

Different strokes, different folks. Some won't care but girls are usually very particular about what goes in their cunts. Anyway, if the girl is really gay you won't be fucking her anyway. A drunken threesome is one thing, a planned one somehow different and at the very least its polite to ask and smart to show up suitably equipped.

No, the smart thing to do would be to wear a condom either way. Even if they are STI free, the different flora of their individual vaginas is going to cause a massive yeast infection in OP's future. Shower directly afterwards, and wear protection either way. You'll thank me later when you don't have fucking crotch rot.

would you let a gay dude suck your cock in an MMF 3some?

its not that hard to work out

legit?

i've been there. my gf at the time was bisexual and she brought babes home all the time. just let her do what she wants, don't try and move on things with the lesbo. she might actually do stuff with you. some lesbians still like blowjobs, for example.

Yes, I've fucked two Thai chicks one time, four Filipinas another time, and two Filipinas another time. Every fucking time they insist on changing condoms in between. Never been able to convince girls to let me go straight from one pussy to the other.

but in a mmf the guys don't make out either... I hope...

rekt

completely agree. if it gets heated lesbo might just wanna do freaky shit.
Godspeed op. take pics and report back to us

Ask?! ASK?? That woman is on a bed naked just asking for it. You fucking sjw femfaggot. Pfft this fucking guy said ask on Sup Forums.
>Rape and murder both women and post pictures later
is the only correct response