Can we get a small feels thread going about little, but soul crushing things people have said to you?

Can we get a small feels thread going about little, but soul crushing things people have said to you?

>Stop talking to me user, we're not friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Xt4kQDQK!hkjCQEQ9rsfoFrejWz-EW9khJJ1nlLn0bvsv37-uD2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a memory of my mother...
>you shouldn't have been born
yea I know cliche... but I was 8 or 9 at the time...

>yea! actually Im going tonight with my boyfriend. want us to pick you up? you'll get to meet him as well!

>stop following us like gum on a shoe, no one wants you

>what did i do to raise you wrong. how did i mess up so badly with you.

>why dont you go with some friends, user?
little did my dad know

>hey can i ask you a favour? so i really like your friend, user. can you help me out?
k

>I don't care if its your personal space, youre barely a person anyways
;-;

>you owe me $10

>hahaha what? no way im going with you.

>who where you again?

This thread is pretty funny, bump

>who were you again?
fixed

dumb frogposter

> Sorry, im with dat boi now

>I fucked Ted

And you didn't punch them?

hahaha

> Oh user, I thought it was going to last forever.
I've never cried so much in my life. Breakups suck. 6 years, man.

>it's ok user he wasn't thaaat much bigger than you

Fuuuck hits hard man

>o shit here he comes

Broke up with my gf this friday
Told her we couldn't be friends and she could only contact me about our child
Feeling a little bad, should I? We were together for about 3 years

these are pretty bad

>tfw you are "friends" with some guys and they invite everybody around you to their party but you.

> what's your name user?
> nevermind, not gonna remember it anyway

>we just wanted to catch up without you for a change

waddup fam

kill her and the baby

>I love *insert female best friends name*

Left me the next day.

:-(

kek, at least people always remembered me

> user, the consequences will never be the same

>3 years
>baby
>girlfriend

You retarded? You fucked up the order so god damn bad

Story of my life.

guys, so i had a dream i was cucked. theres this girl i like in chem class (college), and were in the same class as this brown dude that I know likes her as well. enough backstory
>hey femanon, what are you doing tonight?
>idk, but im going out with brownanon
>there he is! come over here
>hey can we stay at your room tonight? ours doesnt have electricity for some reason
>fine
>they end up fucking while i tried to sleep within the dream
i woke up all sweaty and shivering. i know im a beta faggot but if theres one thing i hate more than niggers is cucks, and being cucked. i feel horrible.

are you me

>dream
sure it was

> I have no reason to care anymore

trips beat out dubs, faggot. i just woke up a coupel of minutes ago, and im still pretty fucked up by the dream.

You must be very annoying people, or ghost.

You're the worst grandson we could have ever hoped for you to be. Your mother really fucked up, keeping you.

people just dont care enough to interact with me. and when i try to interact theyre always busy doing something else, and tell me to fuck off, basically. ive stopped trying.

>while you were masturbating to traps Chad was ravaging my ass! wanna see da hole?

>we are going to shoot you if you do not comply

fuck this hurts

>ma'am, your husband was 360 no scoped.

O shit waddup!

fuuuuuuuuuck

shits fucked man

>That time in 10th grade when the kids I thought were my friends asked me not to sit at their lunch table anymore.

obvious troll is obvious

25 mega.nz/#!Xt4kQDQK!hkjCQEQ9rsfoFrejWz-EW9khJJ1nlLn0bvsv37-uD2M

trips confirm
sorry to bother you sir

i have plenty of memories like that. teachers would also kick me out of class because i was "causing unrest". okay so being thrown pencils and pens at is causing unrest. k.

sounds like you had a fun fantasy user

>you smells like shit

mexifag here

if those peoples reject you with no reasons, they don't worth the fact that you feel rejected by them, if you know what i mean.

You are an human being with qualities and shit, don't underestimate youself because of bad choices of friends.

>No, you're a total fuckin dick. I always fucking help you out. And I get tired of hearing you cry all your sorrows to me so I didn't fucking answer you. I also didn't know how many fucking uniforms you're supposed to have. Don't act like I always leave you hanging or I'll come calling for all the fuckin money you owe me for that honda and shit. I don't need to take on all your problems in addition to my own. So yes motherfucker I am sorry I haven't been your fucking shoulder to cry on but you need to work your shit out and get some fucking help on your own. Ain't shit I can do for you at this point man. And I am not gonna let you drag me down because your shit is fucked up. I got my own shit going on.

best friends since 5 years old. met a girl and he bailed on me.

>gets trips
>still a raging faggot

I'm sorry you dun goofed

>Oh!, Wow, Sorry user but I dont think I could ever see you as more than a good friend

make america great again

i cried a little. sure it was totally my fantasy.

thanks man... i still gets to me though. thats why i just stopped trying.

i was told from 5th grade that i talked too much and my mum told me she doesnt want me to laugh

i think they're psychopaths

>ok this is the last time, so enjoy it

Mom sees me looking at traps..
>come home
>Therapist and my mom standing in kitchen
>Therapist holds up a a suit in one hand and a gay looking girl sweater in other hand
>which one do you prefer user?
>which one would you feel more "right" in?

literally the same. i think we're the same person.

yea i guess i should drink bleach.

So which is it?

>"Your mine, I'm yours"
>"I'm your queen and i'll give up my kindgom for you"
>"We're going to be happy together, they'll all sée"

2 days later

>"I can't leave him"
>"I love both you."
>"give some espace"

I can't stand the pain Bros ... I fucking can't ... I dont want to continue

you literally cried over a crush in your chem class?

I'm sorry user, there is no way to increase your penis size other than surgery.

> " "
I'm still waiting for a reply ;_;

This is so great for so many reasons.

no, u dont

mfw i feel scared anytime someone actually cares for me because it never happened before and im only used to being treated like shit. mfw that has only happened once.

that's really sad. I knew a marine who got 720noscoped accross the map

well i am a massive faggot. the only reason i dont break down in public is because i take xanax every other minute.

>kurwo

>lock yourself in the room before i fucking beat your ass kid
>come out when you're ready to clean dishes and i'm no longer that pissed at you

How to an hero without making it painful for the other ?

>talking to her friends "Tom was bigger than him and I feel so bad I fake it"

Girl I've liked for a year(told her I liked her when she had a boyfriend) told me I don't have a chance with her, and I'll never get a chance so I need to move on. She broke up with her boyfriend but I still don't have a chance. Been trying to move on for more than 9 months. And I started taking drugs and getting the wrong friends. She just hates me even more and I find myself crying for the first time in two years.

leave a note that says you went to some buddhist shit to find yourself across the world. then find a hidden place in the woods, put on a helium mask and start breathing in. no one will likely find you if you take the necessary precautions like buying the plane tickets and packing your bags, covering yout tracks, etc. people will think youre still alive.

i sometimes think about killing myself out of spite for other people.

it's better to live with up and down than always the same thing imo.

we learn way more about ourselves with experiences that didn't work out. You have to think everytime "this shit will never bother me anymore because i know how it works".

Now at least, you know what kind of people is irrelevant, because that are them who are shitty persons.

Sry dude, i would explain on a better way but my english is fucked

>you are weak, unconfident and too dependent.
Said by an ex who wanted me back

>waffles died

at least they talk to you and dont laugh and snicker when you get within a 10 meter radius. i think im turning into an elliott rodger.

>i dont understand what i did wrong. i feel so guilty for letting you become like this, user

>You're a waste of oxygen
Teacher said this to me when I was 12, I wasn't even doing anything wrong, I just wasn't putting my all into some drama thing we had to do because I didn't like the audience.

I get it man. thanks for caring at least. your english is fine as well.

>fuck off user, don't you understand? I don't love you anymore

get high as fuck, forget who you are. if you can, try reaching ego death.

at least it wasn't
>i never loved you user

>It's not because I don't love you anymore, because I still love you more than anything in the world, but I just don't have the time for "us". I can't tell if I'm making the biggest mistake of my life, but I won't drag something out that may not hold much longer. I love you, user.

you cant just stop loving someone.

she never loved him in the first place

>>You have a heart of stone.

Probably the worst thing I've heard, but I suppose that's relative. Didn't really give a fuck because I didn't want to look at stupid pictures of peoples babies.

Yeah.. She doesn't laugh.. Her smile just goes away completely whenever I see her

I use to sleep right next to her every weekend, i use to stay up arround 4am talking to her. Bitch also loved anal
New gf loves it too, but is not the same tho

get out normies

You sound like a piece of shit my dude