How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

every time i read your posts op

Once a week minimum. Then every couple months it switches to just all day.

daily OP

always

Like every 5 minutes

daily.

Everyday, maybe 5 or so times

Everyday
Its a sad and boring life.

not at all tbh, i used to think of suicide daily but now life is going in the right direction so im happy

i used to think about it all the time, but then i realized that if i killed myself it would be a massive fucking waste, no afterlife no reincarnation, just a massive waste. if you kill yourself then your a waste of space.
Things can never get better if you an hero, do you really want to go in your darkest hour? fuck no! don't be a faggot pussy cunt, get through it, dont faggot out, if you can kill yourself, you can stand up to the people ruining your life.
change your situation, change your life, dont be a pitiful faggot, take control of your own god damn fucking life like a man

a couple times a week

Daily, I have a dead end job, I'm stuck without being able to go to University due to some idiotic BS with my HSD so I have to re-do my last year of school, can't stop working because of debt, live in one of the best places in my city and own the shittiest house, balding on th sides, have friend with benefits but stopped fucking because too scared to get her pregnant, no girlfriend because I can't date them due to being embarrassed where I live even though it's a big fucking house, etc. Fuck this life.

The thing is, whats the point of living? You said it yourself, theres no afterlife, why would I want to improve things, or even do big meaningful stuff like, cure cancer, if it all ultimately doesn't matter?
So I can be happy, and live for the sole purpouse of pleasure? No thnks

I live in a kinda shitty country, and I cant wait for the day an armed guy tries to rob me, so I can try to fight him, and get killed

Only thing that keeps me from killing myself is:

1. Fear of God (Yes, I'm religious)
2. I don't want to hurt my parents, close family members and my best friend.

If I was an orphan atheist I would've splashed my brains out with a .45 cal aspirin.

>nods in ops direction
... its been a while op

i used to seriously consider buying a rope and hanging myself but after that i just wished i was dead

... but now i have found what i was looking for and i can finally let go

sometimes i never think about it and i think that it was stupid i ever thought about it and then it switches completely and it seems like the best and most genius idea. switches every now and then

Never. Life is good for me. I have the sexiest girlfriend ever, have a weekend job, and I'm almost finished high school. Fucking pleb faggots get gud

because theres no point in living, hence theres no point in dying, you might as well make the most of it and not look too much into it.
Do selfish stuff, please yourself, try to do things that you like doing. thats all there is to it.

You could kill yourself and then thats that, but ultimately who even cares? it was a pointless endevour.

The trick to beating depression is to literally not give a fucking shit. your probably intelligent, a lot of depressed people are, so you must realize the pointlessness of life. you only need to look a little further to realize the poiuntlessness in death.

You may see it as a sweet release from the pain of living a life that is meaningless. but its not, its just a snub.
the harder thing to do is to realize the pointlessness in giving a shit, your not important, realize that, the only thing thats important is the selfishness of your own being, thats programmed into us, its our survival instinct. run with it, make yourself happy, for selfish kicks, dont be an asshole though.

Ultimately you must give up on giving a damn and just persue happiness. everyone and everything around you that is making you unhappy is nothing but paper tigers man, fuck that shit, move on, be selfish, you get one life, you may as well milk it, death will come sooner than you realize anyway, its inevitable.

Before I tried to do it? Pretty much constantly.
But then I tried to kill myself, spent some time in the hospital, talked with a psychiatrist, got on meds and therapy, and now living is a pretty cool idea.

This minus the religious part. I have beliefes but suicide is not a big deal. Thinking about it since I got in college and got worse after dropping it.

I am quite surprised that is not a daily thought for all, even as a curiosity.

although i don't want to die, it kinda pops in my brain once in a while. last thursday i even got a knife from the kitchen to do the job, but then i pussied out. anyways, there's no point in living, the only thing that keeps me alive is will.

Every god damn day.

This is me, 100%

Very often. Also auditory hallucinations are terrible.

every few hours, fam =(

every minute

never

i cant kill myself , im not alive

Everyday, all the time

This actually helped a lot, thks

There's a Doug Stanhope joke where he talks about life being like a movie: if the first half then the second half will most likely suck too, so why not kill yourself. Currently 25 and holding on but if things don't get better by 38-40, I'll just do it.

kek @ .jpg

What animals are those?

every 3 minutes when im not playing wow or watching netflix or some shit

Every moment of every day.

*first half sucked. What a waste of dubs.

I don't know what kind of answers you were expecting, OP. We all wanna die.

If I take some earphones and tie the cord really tightly round my neck, I would only have to deal with a couple of minutes of discomfort before slipping into oblivion.

What do you think? If I quickly do a few knots, I won't be able to get it off in time even if I wuss out. My plan is flawless.

Never thought of it that way. Thanks, user.

if you are dumb enough to tie a cord tightly around your own neck

... then you deserve to die (imo)

where are you?