This is your morning reminder that Homosexuality and Transgenderism is a mental illness, and should be treated or cured...

This is your morning reminder that Homosexuality and Transgenderism is a mental illness, and should be treated or cured, instead of tolerated by society.

Until there's a cure, there's hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Xt4kQDQK!hkjCQEQ9rsfoFrejWz-EW9khJJ1nlLn0bvsv37-uD2M
dream-of-op.corgiorgy.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know you want to click this to enlarge it OP

This is your reminder that your dumb views will never be supported by the majority in a first world country where decent education is the norm.

Move to Uganda where you'll be among like-minded retards.

Or move to Sup Forums OP

Yea because when 50% of transgenders attempt suicide it's not a mental illness.

You are a faggot. Much worse OP. Much worse that trans. Difference is, when you kill your self the world becomes a better place

So let me get this straight.
You think that transgender people attempt suicide because they're transgender, not because they're being bullied by morons with nothing better to do than pick on people making a choice that doesn't affect them whatsoever?

Were you born stupid or did you have to work at it?

I have your cure

Do it

Fuck off Sup Forums no one gives a single, solitary fuck what you NEET cocksuckers think. Kys

/thread

>Until there's a cure

Then why do transgender people have the same rates of suicide and depression in countries that have more tolerant views towards them, such as in the Netherlands?

so is being a bitter virgin loser who is heading toward wizard status. it's a mental illness too. your father should never have been able to get laid but he did and now you're having a worse time of it.

I'm transgender and when I consider suicide it's because I wasn't born a girl, not because of faggots on Sup Forums, you know. It is a mental illness and should indeed be helped, hormones and surgeries are the help that are available.

Because subconsciously they realise they just have an abberant sexual fetish, even when their conscious is delusional

Either way, they're out of the gene pool. Win win IMO

18 mega.nz/#!Xt4kQDQK!hkjCQEQ9rsfoFrejWz-EW9khJJ1nlLn0bvsv37-uD2M

It's not as accepted as you think it is...even in the first world.

Many aren't vocal in their disapproval because of fear of losing their job or being the target of a SJW witch hunt.

There is a reason most of the landmark legislation regarding gay marriage had to be pushed through courts and not by popular vote.

nigga, please. stop blaming everyone else for your insanity. Noone kills themselves because they get their feelings hurt

And what matters ? What people think ? Or what people do ? I don't care if people hate me, as long as they leave me alone. What matters are actions, not thoughts.

Or because they finally realise that they've mutilated themselves, they are a dead end failure and it can't be reversed?

Suicide is actually a good option for you, freak.

You fucked up.

You listened to the internet...

You've already suicided, you just haven't followed through yet

aka not being born a girl and trying to be a girl ? Aka being transgender ?

Just wanted to remind you that you wouldn't have a pc to spread your filth on if it wasn't for a homo

That may be through, only time will tell. I don't mind committing suicide if the surgeries aren't up to what I want, it's fine. I'll have enjoyed my transition with my boyfriend and my loving family, and that's enough to make me die with a smile on my face :)

It's called a hangman's noose, and it's the final step in your transformation

Your parents must be so proud

You disgust all your ancestors, absolutely

>Your idea wont get majority support
>This means it's not right

They are, they gifted me a new home for my boyfriend and are paying all of the surgeries, I think I'm lucky that they are rich.

Cut your dick off.

You're worthless to humanity anyway

They get surgery and realize they still don't feel better. Their issues are deeper than just "being in the wrong body." Source: several post op trannies, psychologists, a basic google search.

Jenner wants to transition back and got hugely depressed after getting facial feminization surgery. Source: mainstream news.

Your problems require years of therapy. You cant fix a problem just by changing things physically. Source: years of therapy, Star Wars.

Why would you not let other people who may not be like you live their life as they want. No one gives a shit about you, start doing the same

That's the plan, brother
That's true.

Listen, poster. Try to hold on and bear through it. If it all turns out well, don't turn into one of those LGBTBBQ people who make being trans/gay/anything that isn't the norm their entire character. Please, don't be one of those fucking people.

It's probably because you're already dead in their eyes.

Your poor mother probably cries herself to sleep...

Well done, you have failed at life

You're not my brother, creep

What people think does matter...the same government that granted your rights can easily take them away in the future.

With the rise of Trump and nationalist parties in Europe, we may be seeing the pendulum start to swing the other way. The GBLT community would be wise to take that into account when conducting their advocacy.

Erm, I think I work hard not to be a stereotype. Thanks for the support, bro

Gonna need some sources on that I'm afraid. The study I read found a difference of 20% between Europe, Canada and America, as well as that Transgender people are 82% less likely to commit suicide if their family is supportive.

Sup Forums won't let me link it because spam detection but it can be found on biomedcentral "Intervenable factors associated with suicide risk in transgender persons: a respondent driven sampling study in Ontario, Canada".

So yeah, I think being more tolerant does help lower suicide rates.

No.

You're shit

If you don't like it, go to Africa.

Well, where I live, EVERYTHING is paid for by the government and it will be in 2 years, so they can remove it when I'm done, I guess, and I don't care, my parents have the money.

Do you guys not feel any sympathy at all?

One of my friends is transgender, and "he" has constant suicidal feelings even though no one has ever bullied him or made fun of him. He recieves nothing but support.

Yet he'll most likely kill himself because of a curable mental illness once he realises that pumping his body full of hostile cancer inducing hormones was a bad idea.

But yeah, let's just ignore all of the statistics and science because of
>Muh feels!
>Muh diversity!

You have failed as a human.

dream-of-op.corgiorgy.com/

London has fallen to the mudslimes. Try being a fag or trap under sharia.

itt people raging on Sup Forums because they can't say anything in real life. I love how I can kiss my boyfriend in public and everyone claps at me, I love how everyone says it's awesome, I love how I go to the gym in tight yoga pants and people say that I rock. Stay mad Sup Forums, you are probably that guy that told me that I was cool in the gym

>Your idea is almost exclusively held in the majority by countries with no standardised system of education.
>This doesn't mean it's not right.

Well, suck off the teat while you can then, people's tolerance is beginning to wane.

Good fucking riddance.

Anyone stupid enough to cut their dick off deserves what's coming.

At least they won't breed and inflict their disgusting sickness onto future generations

Nope, trust me, the tolerance (in actions at least) is like raising like mad.

I know people going through this garbage, too. I can't empathize, but I know vicariously just how shit it is. Fight the good fight, fuck social justice.

Society of enablers because of emotional thinking.

Vulcans wouldve cured this shit easy.

Nah man I don't care.
Do as you want, just don't break the law.
And for politeness don't act like a faggot.

I don't mind if people disagree with my beliefs and what I am doing, that's just opinions. And I am perfectly fine with what you are saying :) I'll fight my fight ! Fight yours

Truth, what is funny is that most of the trans community supports the importing of a culture that is completely hostile to them.

>ITT people with no idea a national debate over bathroom use applies to 3/10ths of 1% of the American population

90's US had better education and we hated fags.

Samefag

Except that both are defined under mental illness. Doesn't make them bad people though. Well traps yes. And gay men. And ugly lesbos. But everyone else is cool

What happens in your little scene in a big city is hardly representative of the society as a whole.

Generally, when fringe groups have over played their hand they have been on the receiving end of a violent push back. Don't confuse social media for real life.

No, you're just a fag.

Use a bridge to hang yourself. The underside, it's pretty much guaranteed to work

It's natural and natural laws don't give a fuck about your shitty opinions.
Personally i think is disgusting too but it's not like people choose to be gay.

I meant that it happens as a personal experience. I got dressed out in makeup and speak out loud (my voice is still the one of a man), and people just look at me and say nothing. But that's maybe cause I live in a really liberal country ? Maybe if I was in Texas... I guess some people are just more advanced than others ? (My country was ranked number 1 for "The best place to be born in" for the last 10 years or so" (feel free to say "muh freedom" and that "trump will make everything great again")

Truth.

Top countries have better education that you'll ever have and we don't hate fags :)

Maybe a curb stomping could be the wakeup call you need, faggot.

You should start visiting biker bars and pool halls

youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be

related

>basketball
Kek I think it's funny black guys get a real sense of superiority in sissy/ Dom stuff. I crave cock but am 10 times better than the nigger I get it from

Biker bars...
Please, we are trying to be kind of serious in here.

Lets say homosexuality was, for whatever reason, exclusive to "lower income" individuals;
$25,000/year and under. Think that it would have as much legislative power? Societal "acceptance". Probably not. The ones with power, and in power have pushed for acceptance. Is is a mental deficiency? Well it was taken out of the dsm in 1973. Why was it put in, in the first place?

I'm not endorsing trump, just simply pointing out a growing trend, quit making assumptions.

Most people see you as a biological dead end, something to be tolerated for the span of human life. They know civilization will drive on without your participation. They are probably tolerant of you, but they likely aren't supportive of your choices...again, don't confuse the two.

Never understood why people cared. If you want to fuck a man go ahead I don't give a shit. What people do in their private homes isn't anyone's business so long as they aren't hurting anyone.

It's like you people want to live in a despotic country.

Google "dord".

Trannies and seriousness don't mix.

How the fuck can you take a male who actually wants to cut his dick off and dress up like Priscilla Queen of the Desert seriously?

So if I want to cover myself in my own feces, talk to myself, and masturbate, in my own house, I won't be institutionalised? ok.

Lock your door first

I won't speak about biology on Sup Forums.
Saying funny names won't make your argument valid. Riding bikes 24/7 and being retarded makes you serious :3 but hey, you have muscles and beers ! You are a man, gratz
It wasn't directed to you, but to people that may have said that (was more of a joke about people being retarded about trump and America not being a worthless place).
Most people aren't biologist, stop speaking of biology. You know that homosexuality exists in other species ? my brother actually has a PhD in biology and he explained all of that to me, I don't remember all of it, but what you are saying is bullshit. Stop thinking that because you gratuated from highschool studying biology that you know anything, thanks. (inb4 stop making assumptions, it's a manner of speaking)

pot helps, op

yeah. why is that?

K Fag

You'll never be a woman.

Ever.

My ovaries are even laughing at you, you sad little faggot

You'll never have any