This is the only meme Italians have produced on this board. Why is their meme GDP so poor?

This is the only meme Italians have produced on this board. Why is their meme GDP so poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9QjeJw8AX0
desuarchive.org/int/thread/57104026/#57108071
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell me more.

>in silenzio/zitto animale
>delet this
>gondola
+ tons of memes that never got out from our general

Spanish meme
Terrible meme
Finnish meme

I'm not impressed.

>Spanish meme
spaniards made it popular outside of our generals, but it was an italian meme originally

>Terrible meme
for you

>Finnish meme
it's italian, faggot

Gondola is top tier

ti spacco la faccia irlandese

the only brit meme is that fat guy confidently strolling towards the camera tho

Do we have a meme?

And that young guy pretending to be old school.

Jorge.

>Spanish meme

if you go to /ita/ right now you'll see plenty of "silence animal" or "I slaughter you pig" -posting, it was born there from pure autism.

>brit meme

he's a celt

youtube.com/watch?v=u9QjeJw8AX0

what a handsome lad.

W-what about us

Black fever.

this

it's a woeful meme though

what about slovenia? foibe-posting?

Do we have any though?

bone for tuna

having extremely left wing posters? or it that slovakia? barbara is the only other slovenian meme i see

Wasn't this born on this board?

we should make "I'll cut your throat pig" international

bone for tuna

Ljudskog~~

Italians are actually above average memers.

The Frogs are a lot worse, they just get angry all the time and take everything seriously.

do you have any interesting /esp/ memes to showcase?

"no"

new meme incoming

Isn't "Zitto Animale" an /it/alian meme?

It's a gutter-tier meme, but it still gets used.

2deep4me

what's a canadian top tier meme?

>facebook memes

Italians are normies

and it's better than all your memes

quality > quantity

>greggio
>meme di qualità
t. filippo

australians are all 1.90m tall tanned surfers

The guy was legit autistic, used to go to all generals to spam his comic in hopes of getting famous and live of his art

Explain this meme

zitto animale

zitto animale

greggio is s4s tier

he's the host of a tv show that could be described as "absurd news", and it uses very cheap humor and appeals to the lower classes (like sensationalist """""news"""" about politicians and tv celebrities and such).

Ezio Greggio himself is a comedian that specialized in a sort of demential humour and always did that kind of stuff.

It became a meme years ago thanks to one lad on /ita/ who spammed and still spams him every single day.

he never came to /ita/ :[

is there an archive?

CEEEEEEEEERRRRRTO CHE È LUI!

A 31 year old NEET that got AIDS from fucking a tranny prostitute has been spamming that fucking """""meme""""" for years, for no reason at all. It makes no sense and it's not funny.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/57104026/#57108071

search forofgold in the archive for more

this is pretty great kek

What does e lui non è lui mean

is it him or is it not him

What does that mean though?

his catchphrase

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN???

i told you here

Is it him or it's not?
*Greggio appears*
Of course it is!

what is this meme anyway?

Gondola is Italian.

t. meme-pro

THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE YOU GREASY CUNT

>Jameson
>Scottish

nice autism

>not understanding the pic
are you retarded?

FUCK YOU

FUCK

YOU

WUHAHAHAHAH

The italian meme is the italian people

è lui o non è lui?

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU BLOODY RETARDS

Ma cerrrrto che è lui!

WUHAHAHAHAH

What the bau bau micio micio did you just ciapèt say about me, you little besugo? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Kooly Noody, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tapiri on Sgarbi, and I have over 300 confirmed su e giù e tric e trac. I am trained in triccheballacche warfare and I’m the top Capitan Ventosa in the entire Mediaset armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Romano Prrr... Romano Prr... Romano Prodi!. I will biro-biro you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this programma, mark my fucking word di cui abbiamo una diapositiva. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? E allora??? E allooooora??? Eh eh eh! As we speak I am contacting my secret network of inviati across Italy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the tapiro, besugo. The Che roba! Che roba! that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your ciapèt. You’re fucking è lui o non è lui? kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can farti accapponare i capelli in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in STACCHETTO, but I have access to the entire arsenal of LE VELINE and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bau bau off the face of the micio micio, you little CERTO CHE E' LUI! If only you could have known what unholy SOS GABIBBO your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, E allora??? E allooooora??? Eh eh eh, , you goddamn Pino..Abete. I will shit fury all over you and you will be in a cul de sac. You’re fucking attapirato, kiddo. C’è crisi, c’è crisi!

What the bau bau micio micio did you just ciapèt say about me, you little besugo? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Kooly Noody, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tapiri on Sgarbi, and I have over 300 confirmed su e giù e tric e trac. I am trained in triccheballacche warfare and I’m the top Capitan Ventosa in the entire Mediaset armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Romano Prrr... Romano Prr... Romano Prodi!. I will biro-biro you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this programma, mark my fucking word di cui abbiamo una diapositiva. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? E allora??? E allooooora??? Eh eh eh! As we speak I am contacting my secret network of inviati across Italy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the tapiro, besugo. The Che roba! Che roba! that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your ciapèt. You’re fucking è lui o non è lui? kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can farti accapponare i capelli in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in STACCHETTO, but I have access to the entire arsenal of LE VELINE and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bau bau off the face of the micio micio, you little CERTO CHE E' LUI! If only you could have known what unholy SOS GABIBBO your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, E allora??? E allooooora??? Eh eh eh, , you goddamn Pino..Abete. I will shit fury all over you and you will be in a cul de sac. You’re fucking attapirato, kiddo.

Slavoj Zizek

Highest quality meme philosopher alive

Žižek I guess

shut up, we gave all of you the proto-meme

That's not how you spell it reee, they are completely different letters

*sniff*
spelling is pure ideology

è LUI

È lui o non è lui?

Cybervolontari

zitto tu

Basically this.

Almeno io ho creato un meme di rilevanza internazionale e adesso usato pure su pagine Facebook.

>figlio mio cosa hai concluso ora che hai 31 anni?
>ho creatu un "meme di rilevanza internazionale" e ho preso l'aids

>implying you aren't as fallito as him

filippo basta così

>br*tish flags in my thread

looks like my dad tbchf

Captcha: select all pizzas

Sior Ingles, have this golden tapir

rumeno

>tfw to inteliggent too conorpost unironically

irlandese ti apro in due quanto è vero Iddio

>tfw I could HEEM any Rumeno in this thread

>mfw I still don't know what does HEEM mean