What did white women mean by this?

What did white women mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/SNICKERS-Holiday-Slice-Chocolate-1-Pound/dp/B0063HMIRW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The pic on the right is fake, it's camera angle tricks and using a girl with tiny hands to make it look bigger. They also took the wrapper off to make it look bigger. No Snickers are this big, I'm glad I don't have one that size it would be terrible, no one could finish it.

Snickers size queens are all gluttonous pigs and I don't care if my Snickers is "average sized", I don't feel bad about it whatsoever.

Fuck this pic and that dumb whore in it.

>No Snickers are this big
Think again, 1lbs bar

amazon.com/SNICKERS-Holiday-Slice-Chocolate-1-Pound/dp/B0063HMIRW

>i do not understand human humor

>finnish cuck
Surprising

Are you part swedish by any chance?

Great, it's the proxy cuck poster. Kys.

I'm so glad I have different experience IRL, otherwise I would be insecure about my average dick.

The girl on the right is fucking ugly like gollum. She has my permission to breed with niggers.
She has damaged genes and and a degenerative lifestyle. Just look at her hair. When I see girls like that in public, I stare at them with a disgusted face expression to make them feel uncomfortable.

I've seen lots of polish women in their alt right protests

you sound like a fun person to be around.

Fun is overrated.

>muh anecdote

when you stare at random when in the street, does it have an effect on people who you don't wnat it to?

She looks like my cousin, who is an annoying, epileptic she-NEET.
Good eye

she is fucking ugly though

They like candy which everyone already knew.

was referring to him giving the evil eye to random people on the street.

They're putting themselves on the market and opening up to the world. Which is more than can be said about you, user.

t. snicker lover

I saw a at polish woman alone with a niglet kid and felt physically sick to my stomach.

Dogs >>out/

I live in a big city. As soon as I go out, I am surrounded by foreigners. Most of them actually deserve my stares and they should know that I am not their friend.

Shit dude last time i saw a mall goth who looked like 16 my dick was so stiff and my face was so red i had to look away from her
You are a cold man

>mentally unstable girls make my dick hard
Well, everyone has his own fetishes. But I am interested in diligent, rational and well educated normie-girls and I despise girls who act like "special snowflakes". They usally have mental problems.

Where do you see a goth?