There it is

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is guaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessly move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They guarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

I'm sure you're safe against someone using a knife or a gun or any weapon for that matter.

nice baby wrists

Still a massive faggot

Still a passive maggot

hey sometimes when i havent pooped in a few days and i finally poop i get a boner while pushing

is there something wrong with me

I wouldn't back down.
I can take you easily

perhaps this is bait.
But I workout myself, and I'm here to tell you that everyone in the gym hates people who get a hyperinflation of an ego like yours, actually, not jut in the gym, just people in general.

Like the other say, at least I'm not a massive faggot.

kek, just because you have a biceps doesn't mean you can fight.

actually it implies you are an insecure bitch who needs bodybuilding to feel like a man

if i ever saw you i would knock you the fuck out with my skinny hands

i dont think so, but that hasnt happened to me

Them wrists.

You are aware that only really insecure persons have the urge to tell everybody how strong and manly they are, are you?

Well propably you are secretly gay or have a tiny penis.

>this copypaste again

Yeah nice try mate

KEK.

i bet you dont even squat

sometimes my finger smells like poo

I'd love to see them biceps block a swift 7.62

Hahah, good detective work

/thread

busted

Kek,
I honestly cant believe so many fell for such obvious bait

Dubs confirm

/thread

>when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex?
hahaha let me grab ur weight belt big boy dont hurt urself bending over

Look at the back ground

im 1.87 with 46 cm biceps i can kick your ass bitch

my gun says you faggot gonna beg on your knees to be allowed to live another day

>implying biceps > gun
>implying

/thread

Buff=knowing how to fight.
bait or not fags who believe this fact don't know cock squat about anything and probably never even been in fight. good luck swinging your meat clubs for more than five minutes without exhausting yourself, also say goodbye to a properly thrown punch cause you malformed out of proportion body can't move like a normal body. Sure you can hit hard but only a pussy goes down after a few hits.

Ylis on paras :D Ja pasta :D

torilla tavataan jne

>street altercation

speed & agility > power & strength

i will get a chin shot in and be gone while you are still winding up, faggot

i carry a knife, the fuck are you gonna do then.

Do you even lift bro? I'd fuck you up in a lift off.

>bait

Seriously though, it is easy to take down somebody twice your size with the right training.

>also weapons, life

Fake and gay
OP confirmed colossal faggot

>lifting is just another proof for how insecure you are :^)

i don't have a gf you turdburglar.
i also have a knife on me at all times i think i'll do fine.
i'm also not a huge faggot.

them muscles wont stop bullets

you really carry a knife on you?
man re think yourself

yea nice try, this is fake ya faggot
good job

This

>when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex?
dude has three arms

holy shit tittyfart batmobile mutant overlord

You've got really small hands

>wut is weight classes

I'd cut your fucking Achilles tendon and rip your eyes out you knuckle dragging Neanderthal

>speed & agility > power & strength
that's what all the small, frail and gracile faggots say, until you pick them up and throw them into a wall. Then they don't say anything.

Implying I wouldn't throw my fedora at you and in the instant you were distracted by that I pull out my katana and cut you in half in one fluid motion and re sheath it before you even realize you were cut.

martial arts user here.... ive tapped out people over 150lbs more than me... muscles dont necessarily mean shit in a "street altercation".... especially when i break your knee

6-1 kossu sauna vittu :D

>i also have a knife on me at all times
>i'm also not a huge faggot.

dude I've seen countless "bodybuilders" getting beaten up by a smaller dude who knows how to fight

Do you even lift?

I'm a 96kg kickboxer and i can kick your fuckin ass in every way exists

>have been thrown into numerous walls
>still 'small and frail and gracile'
>get back up and keep kicking
Martial arts, son.

Fighting a big guy would be zero fun. Not because of ease, but because all it usually takes is one well landed shot and you're done. Gotta work so much harder to avoid getting hit, instead of just avoiding some and shrugging others off.

I usually carry a buck knife because I life in the Niggerfucked midwest. If I have a problem and you get physical I'll cut your fucking tendons and paralyze you, you sanctimonius douche.

jesus callum youve been hitting the gym hard.

that's great and if you groped my girlfriend i probably wouldn't care because i know i could beat you at a game of starcraft. 1v1 me faggot

This is obviously a troll post, but I'll point out the obvious anyway:

Being big doesn't do much for actual strength. At least not as far as fighting is concerned. You might be good at moving furniture, but there is a reason why bodybuilders don't take up MMA.

The only benefit of having a bloated, dysfunctional body is that some people think it looks cool. It doesn't actually do anything for you as far as athleticism or health goes.

In short, you are a cripple.

/thread

Hey look, its this thread again.

>have been thrown into numerous walls
doubt it
>Martial arts, son
martial arts ain't reserved for little shits, you know. And I've yet to meet one, single small framed "martial artist" who could KO me, no matter how many times they connected. They're simply too weak. This, is why they reintroduced weight classes in UFC.

I know small guys, and chicks, who can hold their own against a fat fuck void of fighting experience, but if you pit two guys with equal knowledge against each other, but one of them is a foot taller and 60lbs heavier than the other -the big guy wins.

But that's not how it is in my animes >:(

What are you gonna do now op?

kekked