Gf and I are in NYC and looking for something to do that isn't touristy. First thing that comes to mind?

Gf and I are in NYC and looking for something to do that isn't touristy. First thing that comes to mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

east.ucbtheatre.com/schedule#current_day
redroomnyc.com/events
urbandaddy.com/nyc/food/36186/Visana_and_Pisa_Pizza_A_Slice_Joint_with_a_Cocktail_Bar_New_York_City_NYC_Restaurant
arlenesgrocery.net/calendar/
dnainfo.com/new-york/features/get-out-do-this
villagevoice.com/
weburbanist.com/2015/06/29/urban-playscapes-14-interactive-installations-in-nyc/
cutebody.ru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Assault the homeless

Gangbang

you can invite me over to fuck her...pic related

take a shit in the doorway of trump tower

Brooklyn > Manhattan

Source: I live in Brooklyn

kill yourselves, isn't that touristy.

Get shot by niggers

That won't fit in her.

Serious answer, find a neighborhood in New York-Manhattan- to spend a day in. Different neighborhoods have different cultural atmospheres and things to do and see without being like "oh my god look at all the flashy lights and...oh my god is that an m&m store?"

well its worth a shot... kik adm0971

His average cock won't fit in her?

if by average you mean 8.5" long and over 7" thick then yes...average.

the can is over an inch below the base of your cock and still over an inch past the tip

ppl notice these things

well look at you embellishing...

it's like 7 inches at most, and not that thick. also your nails are filthy

me too
>shitty part of Bed Stuy, though

hbu?

post more pix of her

Danielle?

times square!

Score some drugs

east village is cool, hells kitchen, greenwich village

roll her on her back and violently fist her, should be a good time for all

Grab food from wherever, get a blanket, and go have a picnic in central park. There's a pedestrian entrance around E96th that leads to a relatively large field you can sit in. There's also a bigger field a little further south. The disconnect between being surrounded by trees and seeing tall buildings all around you is pretty cool.

Lmao is your gf a kid

Pump her like a burst balloon.

so many wins, check 'em

east.ucbtheatre.com/schedule#current_day
redroomnyc.com/events
urbandaddy.com/nyc/food/36186/Visana_and_Pisa_Pizza_A_Slice_Joint_with_a_Cocktail_Bar_New_York_City_NYC_Restaurant
arlenesgrocery.net/calendar/
dnainfo.com/new-york/features/get-out-do-this
villagevoice.com/
weburbanist.com/2015/06/29/urban-playscapes-14-interactive-installations-in-nyc/

and many more

literally the most touristy thing you can do, you waspy cock sucker

But the touristy shit in NYC is still fucking goddamn cool. You just turn a corner and you run into landmarks you've seen a million times in TV and movies. It's the coolest goddamn place ever for touristy shit.

New York always amazed me since i saw the movie "After Hours" so why not try to follow in the steps of the movie. See if you can find the same places.

have her pick up half a dozen niggers and witness her finally having an orgasm

Spoken like a true virgin

Spoken like a true virgin

>try typical downtown pizza vomit under the rail
>try typical roadside hotdogs

Smorgasburg in Williamsburg

Walk around. Buy some bread. Score some weed. Smoke the weed. Walk around more. Eat the bread. Avoid negroes.

Get a bialy at Cossars.

Tits or gtfo

Visit the eiffel tower

Katz's deli. Essa Bagel. Walk. Walk the High Line.

If you get over to new Jersey go to harold's of New York in Woodbridge- the most amazing Corned beef or Pastrami you've ever had. If you get to jackson Twp go to Mona Lisa's italian restaurant and get a pizza with thier sausage on it- it's the best I've ever had.

You are tourists. Do tourist shit you fucking moron.

>Essa Bage

FUCK YOU. RUSS AND DAUGHTERS.

Heroine op.........do heroine

go to the 9/11 memorial and piss on it then post the photos on here for the Sup Forumsros

if dubs OP get his GF hooked on heroine

14 North Moore Street, Tribeca. Take selfie. Then whatever.

Yes, get her hooked on a female hero.

>New Teen XXX site opened...

cutebody.ru

Go to a little neighborhood in Brooklyn called Brownsville. Try to find the most highly populated block you find and scream NIGGER really loud and watch what happens. I hope you can run fast!