Why does gaijin kiss as a greeting?

Why does gaijin kiss as a greeting?

It seems to be a faggot.
If you do this, Japanese will think you are gay.

if you're japanese, everyone will think you are gay

This desu

I thought this wasn't an American or Arab thing. AFAIK men only kiss on the cheek in France. Women do it in many countries though.

slurping on another man's face as a greeting seems a bit excessive though

Finns greet by allowing the dominant man to fuck their youngest son.

French reject here, over here the cheek kiss is for women and woman/man but men only shake hands

W-wanna kiss, Japan?

nah a finn would knife you the moment you opened your mouth

does it still gay if you kiss a girl?

Even shaking hands for just greeting seems odd to me. Touching others is disgusting.

I'd touch you..

We kiss on the cheek as a greeting as well, but usually only men+women and women+women, men+men would be considered gay.

草食系だね。
決して女子と寄り添いたがらないか?

animale

>implying a fucking snownigger fingloid has a chance against the eternal anglo

Once I've done fucking every Fin boy I'm coming for you, I don't mind having sloppy seconds once all the cultural enrichment gets to you.

Autism the country strikes again.

I am not kind of that but touching the person that you see for the fist time (especially on business scene) seems just so foreign and familiar.
In Japan, we just awkwardly bow each other several times and that's it.

Autism.

it's just to acknolege the other presence and to tell that you are ready to get done to business.

Bowing would be weird because it's something from the feodal age. As such it doesn't give equal status to both parties, it's a really bad start to any business discussion.

>Bowing would be weird because it's something from the feodal age.
Shaking hands is even older.

Older women kiss on one cheek here + small hug, no hug if not familiar though. Most others don't do any kiss-greetings. Young women doing it or males doing it at all would be considered unusual at best, extremely weird at worst, though for really older men it's fine. Firm handshake and/or a nod/head dip is solid standard. I guess you can just do a little head dip to avoid touching but usually someone initiates it, putting their hand out. So you have to shake it or you'll seems like a disrespectful, spastic cunt.

Now I will kiss a japanese on purpose if I meet one.

country of cowards

That's explain your dying race. Look, I think japs are cool, mostrly, but your turbo autism when comes to social interaction really is the most autistic thing in the world.

I wonder, how do you behave on a first date? You bow to each other for 2 hours straight?

How do japs pass each other the salt at the dinnertable?
With two hands while bowing?

I always tongue kiss everyone met :D

I said "on business scene".
Dating with girls is much much more casual and bowing at dating will give the impression of rejection to them, at least from my little experience.

By "experience" u mean dick?

So, how does approaching a girl work in Japan? Like, if I see a cutie in a bar and go with saying the most basic thing "I really think you're pretty" and offer her a drink, will she say BAKA GAIJIN and walk away? Or she plays along with it and accept my offer?

If she is a white-boo, she will spend a night with you but I think it's hard to keep a long relationship.
As for Jap-Jap relationship, we usually meet at school, sports club or workplace. And "bar culture" is kind of rarer than where you are but I can't say that never happen.