Why aren't you at the gym ?

Why aren't you at the gym ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurobiological_effects_of_physical_exercise
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just came back from there

so hes masochist

bad squat form, knees going over toes

Nietszche said that suffering was necessary to mold, create and improve character. He said that all suffering would give us the chance to perform heroic feats and that no matter how miserable and terrifying life becomes, it is always worth to fight against an unstoppable destinty for that is what makes existance beautiful.

Not a member of a gym. Need to find one to sign up to.

But I'm not out running because I fucked up my calves the other day and now I'm hobbling around like I took a giant dick up my ass.

did it twice for a year each time and got stronger but no body shape change - it's just the way i am. but i did lose 25kg by eating more carefully.

Continuation from
Its actually much more complex than than and there are justifications and examples of that, especially in ancient greece. However, it kind of summarizes that in my favourite quote of all time by any thinker:

It is only as an aesthetic phenomenon that existence and the world are eternally justified.

Ok it may not be my favourite if you consider quotes from Kafka, Borges or Schopenhauer but it is still fucking awesome and motivating.

I have, first week, went every day but taking weekends off as recommended for rest, really fucking helped with my fucked up sleep too

I am in fact at the gym you fucking faggot

got reasonable physique
8/10 face
no need

nah ur on 4chin rite nao

I just came back from AIT two weeks ago and I don't have a membership to anywhere yet. I'd like to go back to my old place but it's really expensive. I hate not having a gym so I may just bite the bullet here soon. For now I've been running like normal but I'm having to do stupid ass body weight stuff in my basement. Feels bad man.

>not knowing about mobile phones

Just woke up. Heading there after my shower.

still typing shit
do you even Lift?

Went for the first time last night. Wanted to go again tonight. Still sore though. Friends told me I shouldn't.

Do some cardio. Lifting increases testosterone, cardio increases enforphins, dopamine, norepinephrine and beta-phenylalanine (aka natural very short duration amphetamine) and is highly neuroprotective, do that on rest days.

I work out in the evening. I'll go to the gym then.

Work some muscles you didn't do yesterday. Since you're just starting out, you're going to have a sore day or two after every workout for about a week.

Nietzsche also fucked his sister

Because there's no reason for me to.
My work doesn't require above-average strength, and the combination of work and personal life keeps me active enough.

Can't think of any reason why I should go to the gym.

cuz gurls

Got my gf just fine being who I am.
Pretty confident I'll manage if we break up (which I rather not, and don't expect, but you never know).

Active rest day. Gonna go run for an hour or so later, then I'm going to hit Three Floyds and drink all of the fucking beer.

Because I'm at work, and I exercise at home because I'm not retarded

even more reasons to take him as a rolemodel

Because I have a fitness test for a (potential) job today, and am doing a 10km run tomorrow. From next Monday to Friday I'll go to the gym

Lol

I'm posting shitty threads from my parent's basement, sorry OP that's you.

cunt

I actually just came back from my cardio session today.

Because gym is for pussies. Outdoor exercise via exploring, hiking, etc... that's true workoot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurobiological_effects_of_physical_exercise

Keep making excuses faggot. And those are just neurobiological effects. It also preduces a wide range of positive effects in vascular, respiratory and inmunological systems while slowing ageing and preventing cancer.

I don't give a shit, die sooner and suffer more if you'd like.

Because I'm a lazy bum.

The neurobiological effects of physical exercise are numerous and involve a wide range of interrelated effects on brain structure, brain function, and cognition. A large body of research in humans has demonstrated that consistent aerobic exercise (e.g., 30 minutes every day) induces persistent beneficial behavioral and neural plasticity as well as healthy alterations in gene expression in the brain; some of these long-term effects include: increased neuron growth, increased neurological activity (e.g., c-Fos and BDNF signaling), improved stress coping, enhanced cognitive control of behavior, improved declarative, spatial, and working memory, and structural and functional improvements in brain structures and pathways associated with cognitive control and memory. The effects of exercise on cognition have important implications for improving academic performance in children and college students, improving adult productivity, preserving cognitive function in old age, preventing or treating certain neurological disorders, and improving overall quality of life.

People who regularly participate in aerobic exercise have greater scores on neuropsychological function and performance tests that measure certain cognitive functions, such as attentional control, inhibitory control, cognitive flexibility, working memory updating and capacity, and information processing speed. Exercise intensity and duration are positively correlated with the release of neurotrophic factors and exercise-induced behavioral and neural plasticity; consequently, more pronounced improvements in measures of neuropsychological performance are observed in endurance athletes as compared with sedentary individuals. Aerobic exercise is also a potent long-term antidepressant and a short-term euphoriant; resultantly, consistent exercise has also been shown to produce general improvements in mood and self-esteem in humans.

>being this mad that someone doesn't share the same obsession for your hobby

I live healthy enough. I enjoy life to the fullest. That article doesn't change my view on life.

fuck this shit anyone is a hardcore faggot those days.. this thread gave my weak bizeps cancer

Well, maybe mediocre people will not need to develop their potential to a maximum. I'm studying two STEM degrees and I aspire for excelence, it seems such a shame to me to not create the most magnificent self out of oneself.

Because i dont want to be a bulked up tank. I happy with the way i am now, naturally athletic. Eat right stay active, your set. No need to lift heavy weights.

Stopped going to the gym, do calisthenics outside now

Feel much better, have much more fun on my workouts, Im outside in the fresh air, all the freedom in the world, and I feel more energized. Lifting heavy made me feel slow and sluggish, plus my joints used to hurt more and my cardio was garbage.

Gym is inferior to good bodyweight training in every way, except for getting big

It's a rest day