From 1-10, rate Obama as a president, --objectively--

From 1-10, rate Obama as a president, --objectively--

was he good? bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3rE-uHxvsNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would say 9/10

He got done as much as he could be expected to get done, given the toxic partisan atmosphere in DC.

4/10 in his first run, 6/10 in his second.
He was pretty bad, though looking at Crazy Hillary and Butch Trump, this nigga might have been a half cut president.

tbh a 6.5/10 at best, even though he did create lots of jobs

race relations reaaaaally took a massive shit

that's my honest opinion. if you get butthurt about it, you're probably some kind of gun nut from dumbfuckistan.

he cleaned the mess that bush left

he is the best president the US ever had

he cleaned up the shit and just sat on it

History will reflect fondly on him.

We have had worse but we have had better as well. Lack of getting the house to cooperate is what kept him from doing more good.

I'll think fondly of him too along with Uncle Joe.

about a 6.5. None of his programs were particularly innovative. His war policy was a carry over from the previous, open government went out the window, etc,etc. He wasn't a failure ust nothing particularly different or spectucular. I doubt anyone would be cheering him if he was white.

7/10.

He was good and did most things right. I'd vote for him over any of the current candidates.

i don't think he's actually responsible for actual job creation..it's more or less economic fluctuation. however sitting administrations always take credit for the economy when it's good..less so when it's bad.

history reflects fondly on most presidencies..given enough time..

11/10
He was a great president
> Is a muslim and supports immigration
> Health insurance
> Killed Usama
> Most of all he is a nigga

Other than obamacare and his inaction that made isis such a bitch to remove, well yeah, he had a decent run. He got most of domestic shit sorted up and able to sail through shitstorm that is the great recession 2008

Solid 7/10.

>lost so much weight even his ring doesnt fit properly any more

monkey/10

damn, that before and after, being the most popular person in the world is stressful

You fuckers are retarded. 2/10 max and the only because he left weed alone. Everything other than that has been a disaster. Worst president since Jimmy Carter.

pretty sure he never stopped smoking, either.

nor did he ever settle on a local church, as he had promised. gotta respect that level of subtly trolling people.

found the redneck voting for trump

His administration decisions directly destabilized the Middle East and is wholly responsible for the creation of ISIS. His foreign policy has largely made the world a far more dangerous and fucked up place.

I give him a 2. Obama doesn't know what it is to be American. He wants to change this country into his twisted version of some sort of euro-state.

this, and the presidents only real job is to not fuck up foreign policy

no.

the middle east is inherently unstabilized.

ISIS was coming no matter who was in charge.

Yea, he likes to talk about how he ended the Iraq war, but he doesn't mention the 10 other wars that replaced it.

3/10. He tried, but most of the shit he focused on was pandering to SJWs. The real unemployment rate is also a lot worse now (discouraged workers) and I have to pay about 40% more for my insurance due to the Affordable Healthcare Act. Meanwhile illegals get free healthcare. Saw it happen first hand with a friend's mom.

Realistically a 6.0 he made some good choices with the economy and saved my home city of Detroit by bailing out the motor companies.

I wouldn't call his presidency a sucess and I must admit If I could go back in time to vote for Mccain I would.

Minus 10. Racist muslim.
As bad as it gets.

>helps the poor
>won the nobel peace prize for a reason
>seems like a pretty cool guy
>obama care

Pretty good guy to me m8

Considering he broke international treaty, this week, to set Russian relations back two decades.
Bad.
Before this week, fair.
He spends more time worrying about non issues like allowing trans to use bathrooms or the wage gap.
No one worried about which bathroom last week, and wage gap has been illegal for more than a decade.

No, ISIS was not preordained. ISIS could only happen with Obama's help.

Read up on it, I suggest you look up the Iraqi election of 2010 and the Obama administration's handling of Iraq during and after that. There are a huge number of major mistakes the Obama administration made in foreign policy and you can often directly draw lines to terrible world events from it.

if jfk was a 2
johnny howard was a 1
kevin rudd was a 1
tony blaire was a 1
hilter was a 1
eisenhower a 1
fdr a 1
stalin 1
churchhill 1
pol pot 1
mao 1

monkey would be about a 1

feel for the dude liked what i heard about reducing soft drug sentencing but it should be zero 10 grams is 100 dollar on the spot fine in some companies

As a foreigner I would rate him 6/10. I don't think you understand how much he did for your international relations and despite what you might think you need that shit.

I say same, give him a not great but ok score. The healthcare plan isn't that great in practice but it was something he said he wanted done and its done so thats something.

5. He'd get a 9 but he sold out to the insurance lobby and refused to table the public option. Other than that, there's not much to judge. Congress blocked pretty much every thing he tried to pass so who knows, could have been good, could have been bad. Instead he just sat in the seat impotently.

You're a stupid cunt

1/10

i think he meant obama was cancer for international relations

+1000

Look obama should be impeached and in jail for not following the constitution. this video kind of gets those aspects out in the open.
youtu.be/3rE-uHxvsNQ

9/10

I mean it's not that hard to look good after Bush. I think Hillary will do good too.

A muzzie that has destroyed the western world

0/10

i never heard quads talk more bullshit.

You had me until Hillary.
Not witnessed.
Mediocre.

Feel like McCain and Romney wouldn't have been great for us during last elections, but I don't even know anymore. Voting Republican and I guess Trump this year, am actually a gun owner and learned Democrats are shit when it comes to gun info and policy which has made prices skyrocket to shit.

>hilllary

0/10
I don't even hate him for being a nigger because he acts more like a cucked white nerd. This fucking cuck has his mother-in-law living in the White House. The marriage is obviously a sham because he's gay as fuck (see Reggie Love). I really miss his fake ass Martin Luther King speaking inflection he used when trying get elected. Hopefully he dies of AIDS.

How would illegals get free healthcare that makes no sense. They get care in a hospital because you cant turn them away and then the hospital eats the cost. Technically health insurance premiums help pay for the loses by charging ppl wih insurance more, but its not medicaid. It is hihly unlikely illegals get any social services because they are illegal and have no documentation to apply for said services.

2/10, other than Bush, likely the worst president/administration since Carter

He was handed an awful situation by Bush and an unproductive Congress that refused to cooperate. However, his spending has been unsustainable. The original guise of trying to push us out of the financial crisis (similar to the New Deal) should have disappeared, but we still have deficits on the same level as Bush.

Obamacare won't be sustainable down the line. We already have record deficits, and even cutting spending from other programs (defense, etc) won't curtail the impending demographic crisis (baby boomers retire, lower birthrates and less wage growth for younger generation)

Russia and North Korea have made moves, but the alternative in this situation to sanctions might have been worse. Syria and the Middle East went to shit and is still staunchly anti-Western despite originally supporting the "Arab Spring". Poor decisions and indecisiveness despite attempts at diplomacy

1/10 and I voted for him in 2012. I was an ill-informed libtard, then.

He easily displaces Carter from the title of worst president in history. Carter, after all, never put us in danger of nuclear attacks. I'd be surprised if Israel isn't completrly annihilated by Iran's procurement of a nuclear missile.

Annual GDP growth hasn't exceeded 2‰ in any one of his 8 years of office due to constraints imposed on commerce. This phenomenon is unique to his presidency alone. Not even FDR, with his large-scale economic interventionism during the Great Depression, fucked up this badly.

The AFA has had the disasterous consequences that were foreseen by economists: rising premiums with reduced quality of care. When the government subsidizes the costs of getting medical treatment, people are more likely to make frequent use of those services than if they had to pay for it themselves. This leads to gross inefficiency and waste, as healthcare is a scarce resource that has many alternative uses and applications (no doctor has more than 24 hours in his day, you know).

Crime rates in the US have been going down consistently over the last 20 years, but have risen just this past year. This is likely due to law enforcement's reluctance to go into high-crame areas for fear of being portrayed as a racists by the leftist media. Racial tensions are worse now than they ever were under Bush.

Obama going on tour to apologize to the world for the actions of the US confirms that he is a self-flagellating pussy. For the record, we the people of the United States do not apologize to you. In fact, we think you should thank us. You should kiss our collective butt in gratitude and appreciation for all we've done for you by saving you from your own tyrannical stupidity in your stinky, god-forsaken, slavery-loving countries. If that sounds anything like "we apologize", we apologize, because we don't apologize.

>Hillary
God damn it

I think he was wearing a lot of makeup 8 years ago.

>I'd be surprised if Israel isn't completrly annihilated by Iran's procurement of a nuclear missile.
Oh well, shit happens.

>I'd be surprised if Israel isn't completrly annihilated by Iran's procurement of a nuclear missile.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Well face it, Trump will be the republican candidate which basically means Hillary is doomed to win.

A sore loser that would blow up the world nonetheless.

Well, I'd absolutely vote for him over the three clowns who are in the running now, so I suppose that at least deserves a 7.5/10.

Objectively, 8/10. The fact that congress (and Republicans in general) tried so hard to cockblock him every step of the way, 9/10.

With that being said, I would rate our last President (Bush) an 7/10, very much bordering on an 8/10. I voted against him once and for him once (yes, that old fag) but overall I think he didn't do to bad.

If there's anything that'll lead to conscription that marches me into machine gun fire, it's that.

Well let's hope that multi billion dollar missile shield works.

>>won the nobel peace prize for a reason

Now I know you're full of shit

might wanna compare GDP growth, unemployment rates, interest rates, etc when he came in and when it left. i'm not even a big obama fan, but its not like its worse as a function of him being in office. he got blocked on everything (some of it, thank god like his gun shit) so his economic policies have been half measures/neutered versions.

GPD was -5% iirc when he came in
unemployment was mid 7%
GDP deficit lower than when he came in
stock market... obvious difference of 8-10k points
fed raised interest rates for the first time in...fucking forever. barely, but at least it went up some.

for the era? he was alright. i'll give him a 6/10.

Out of curiosity, what IS it to "be american" ?

I hate to break it to you, but the democrats had complete control of congress from 2009-2011. Obama famously did little to work with congress even under democrat rule.

>From 1-10, rate Obama as a president

Nigger.

4/10. He didn't change shit, just pushed corporate interests like every president before him and didn't even do what he promised, just a bunch of frankly right wing changes.

best black president we have ever had

purple lips/10

Being an American (now days) means, if you don't agree with the way I do your a fucking degenerate slimeball who doesn't know what it means to be American.

It's fucking absolutely pathetic. The partisan nature of our government and our citizens in general is absolutely fucking sickening.

How has he directly affected you user?

>wage gap has been illegal for more than a decade.

And yet it still exists.
I guess it's easy to say it's not a real problem when it doesn't affect you.
Privileged much?

Anyone gonna mention how he basically wants to take away all our guns?

Trump will utterly destroy her

he has already caught up in national polls, even winning her in some and he has barely began to rip into her dirt

>this is her best idea of an attack

she cannot debate for shit

2/10

The job of the President is "supposed" to be to protect the civilian population from the State. He has failed in that respect.

That or the 12 year old who thinks he knows about politics

I would disagree completely. I think in his first term, especially the first few years, he tried. But he realized that he was never going to get support from Republicans and just quit trying by the end. You can call it a failing on his part, but blame goes both way.

6/10
He was an okay president. Not particularly effective, but that's not all his fault. He was just kinda . . . there.

wait. she can't debate?

he literally just insults people and doesn't offer substance.

i mean. i dont like hillary at fucking all, but jesus christ. no. you're wrong.

Enjoy dying for a shitty cause.

Democrats controlled congress during his first term.

5 he still hasn't legalized weed

I think his big mistake was trying to serve his whole term as if he had a strong mandate from voters. His party lost both houses of congress on his watch, and he never shifted to the center like Clinton did in the 90's. Then he has the nerve to criticize newly elected majorities in both houses for not doing what he wants. At this point, he has been reduced to pandering bullshit like cancelling pipelines and peddling bathroom politics.

He's not a muslim you fucktard.

>won the nobel peace prize for a reason
>Now I know you're full of shit

Yes Obama won it for a reason. It was so that the Nobel comitee could have the US president come to Norway. Thus the norwegian political elite could bask in the spotlight but for a moment. Our politicians are vain creatures. And most if not nearly all commitee members have a political background. It's like a pretty well paid chill job you get for doing as youre told back when in office. Lot's of that happening in Norway and around the world. Our former prime minister is now the head of NATO. What backhanded deals with the devil did he make to get there?

2/10

weak pussy who tried too desperately to try to get people who hate him to like him,

you cannot compromise with republicans as they refuse to compromise on any of their issues, the best way to deal with any conservative is a giant middle finger but for his first 2 year while he still had congressional majority he decided to bend over and display his asshole for use.

They took over the congress in 2010 and it has been a disaster since because the democrats try too hard to play moderate but if people wanted a fucking conservative they would have voted republican, democrats fail hard, really hard, when it come to progressives (who they are supposed to be the left wing party and all).

Overall Obama was a disappointment but I kinda saw it coming when he was running due to who all was funding his campaign, he's just another useless do nothing corporatist democrat, which are in as much demand as a tiny limp dick. We want a big hard strong progressive.

You are welcome to disagree with facts (and I expect it from someone like you), but in reality, the democrats controlled the the 111th congress from 2009-2011. Obama had little to fear from the republicans during this time. He was allowed to do almost anything he wanted.

he won the prize for not being bush, which turned out to be a lie.

You really know nothing about the middle east or the formation of Isis. Isis came because of the fall of Saddam. Do to the British drawing fucked up borders.

>he literally just insults people and doesn't offer substance.

he literally beat jeb bush with a single retort. He won like 17 other career politicians already

the substance doesnt matter, the --impression-- that it leaves voters will.

hillary is shit without her teleprompter. Her only card is the women's card and the more she uses it the harder he'll BTFO of her when he invokes the deeds of her husband. On everything else she has a closet full of skeletons too. Bernie can beat Trump but Bernie is effectively dead at this point.

Not disagreeing with that part. But in the senate they only ever had 58. Unless you have 60 you can filibuster shit all day

Look at shit like the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform, where it failed 53-46, including 6 of those that voted no were Republicans who were on the bipartisan committee who made the god damn thing. They voted against it just to stick it to Obama. And that isn't even my own words that is from a Republican (Alan Simpson)

All I am saying is the Republicans offered absolutely no olive branch

True soldiers don't die for causes; just fight for the sake of war it's self.
(user US Army fag w/ three tours and a paycheck for life)

lol

he never says that at all. He only proposed strict background checks for felons, crazies, etc.

Did Obama invade Iraq and remove the ironfisted government that was keeping the local warlords in check? I had no idea. I always thought it was that Bush fellow. I bet Obama was also the person to plunge the economy from a surplus into decifit as well. Gee wizz, you just cant trust them niggers, can you.

Feels bad, man.

user, I like your spirit and all but the majority of people don't really care about politics, voting and polls.

But the thing is, they do care a bit about their country. So when they're going to see that this vulgar moronic reality tv candidate coul actually lead their country they'll get off the couch and vote for whoever is not him.

That's what happens everytime an extremist makes it to the final.

See

can't argue facts with conservatives, they just repeat what ever faux noos or their preacher tells them like a parrot, they can't actually comprehend words, language, or complex ideas.

Well at least when you get shot to death you'll know it's what you always wanted.