Doom (2016) thread

Doom (2016) thread
Anyone play it yet?

YUP 10/10 GAMEPLAY 10/10 MULTIPLAYER 10/10 GRAPHICS

it is actually really good, but no doubt some edgy 14 year old will comment soon saying "its worse then getting cum stuck in your beard"

It's a really fun game. You should definitely play it.

the movie was better than this pile of shit

9.8/10
probably cant afford it

Yes, I finished the solo and it's simply amazing!

I had semi-low expectations and I'm extremely surprised at how good it is. Like, it's REALLY fucking good. Probably going to Platinum it

ITT: 14 year olds who have never played the real doom

>durr u can't afford it xDDD
my point proven

About 25% through the campaign. Way better than 3 and RoE. If you like the original and are willing to play with an open mind you will enjoy it. If you go into it trying to find all of the things wrong with it that is all you will find. Don't be like those steam reviewers. It's a great game.

this post is literally nothing but ad honimen

0/10 post. hidden.

ITT: failtrolls

Yeah, absolutely agree. It's far more like the good old classic ones. The third one was boring and without real spirit.

yep finished level 7 just now, 100% on ultra-violent

I want to play JewSlaughter mode. You burst into a synagogue while the Demonic Jews are worshipping money and lay waste to them all. Their little beanies flying off their heads. It's incredible. 4K graphics.

Played like half the campaign on Nightmare, it's a bit of a chore to stay alive and try to find all the fucking secrets but it's pretty true to the original games for whatever that's worth
7/10

Nightmare isn't unlocked until you beat the whole game. Who are you trying to impress?

ROFL

started playing it right at midnight friday. really enjoying it. the multiplayer isn't god tier but playing as a revenant feels badass as fuck. only level 4 so haven't unlocked all the demons yet but its refreshing to play a game that doesn't go out of it's way to set up some half asses narrative that adds nothing to the game. just straight up brutality and shooting, basically what the core of doom is. only on level 6 of the campaign and i think it's really entertaining, and i'm sure ill play through again on ultra violent.

underage newfags

IKR XDDDDDDD

kill yourself

The replaying factor is also high due to the collectibles. Those little Doomguy toys really nice.

we didnt ask for your life story faggot

well it was funny dick, im allowed to laugh

>mention what i think about the game, which is the point of the fucking thread
>life story

average b8 4/10

Thanks for your input! I think I'm going to get the game now.

A constructive thread survived on Sup Forums. Remember this day, gentlemen.

That would be Ultra-Nightmare, I understand you're only concerned with I'm too young to die so I'll cut you so slack on this one, fagget

well, almost. until the angry 14 year olds run in who haven't even played the original doom.

Actually I'm an ameripoor consolefag. Ultra-violence is fucking impossible without mouse+keyboard.

wish i could play it but my pc is not good enough for these god damn requirements and also denuvo

+ Cool weapons with upgrades
+ Customizable armor and skills
+ Most of the monsters are looking good
+ Epic bosses
+ Long campaign
+ Nice level design
+ Classic atmosphere
+ Good graphic, very well optimalised
+ The multyplayer is ok

- Some monsters are ugly
- Some demons (like the shielded ones and the lost souls) can be very anoying
- The cehockpoints are not always at the best position
- The arena fights around the gorenests are redunding
- The fatalities are lame

Has anyone here tried to run it on a 270x yet?

Only tried multiplayer so far. Horrid graphics, very Halo like gameplay and aesthetics. Literally, some of the armor is indistinguishable from Halo. Wanted to like it, but I couldn't. Also, same weapon design as Doom 3, which is terrible, Gears of War looking shit.

I'm with you on that one buddy

Doom 1&2 had the same armor design, and it was in 1993. Then who copied from who?

This game sucks balls, if you can even call it a game. It's worse then getting cum stuck in your beard. Dont waste your time.

tbh original doomguy was wearing a green wet suit with the sleeves cut off and a motocross helmet

I played the original and I thought the new one was great.
Not as good, but pretty damn good.

kek

Already beat it and unlocked the super extreme lan map where you fuck the aliens and make babies. Took me only 45 minutes. Im a boss!

Any chance I could run this at comfortable fps on a laptop with i7 3.2ghz & geforce gtx 850M? I play Far Cry 3 and GTA V medium-high settings with good fps, how does this compare?

Really fun if you want to beat it in less than a hour. Oh it took you longer? Get on my level hoe.

Halo is the original shooter you newfag

>gaming laptop
Y tho

what is RoE?

Will this run on my iphone? I dont see it in the app store

Router Over Ethernet you cuck fuck!

It felt nostalgic and the brutal style/music was impressive, but it got pretty repetitive on the first level alone

its not for gaming, it's just the only machine I have atm. Still pretty powerful for a laptop though and I play a lot, also do 3d rendering and stuff

congratulations on most fucking retarded comment of the day you cock sucking idiot

I'v played every Doom game multiple times, and this is pretty good. Haven't beaten it yet, but from what I have gone through so far this feels like a genuine passion project from series fans.

kek

>taking the bait

Fair enough m8

Jesus .. I think i hear your mother calling she cut the crust off "for her special little man"

It's like Brutal Doom, but boring and with God of War sparklies and upgrades

samefag

multiplayer is the only thing that sucks with loadouts, single player is great, but I'm not gonna replay it like a faggot

What im serious, the sims is but not this? When is the release date?

It's a joke, Satan. Why are you even in a Doom thread anyway? This game is about kicking your ass.

Resurrection of Evil.

Did you buy it with GBPs?

lol

I did and 25% off at gmg

What are you talking about? You really a retard? Xbox lead the way with halo. It was the first gaming consol made for games, Its obvious doom, and allmthe rest copy halo.

I'd buy it, but I don't have a 4-socket motherboard filled with hex-core Xeons and quad-SLI GTX 1080s.

Lel

Cringe

It didnt take you less than an hour? I didnt even use the special upgrade for ar-15's after level 5. Kek...

u guys should watch theRadBrad on youtube, he uploads daily doom gameplays

Where'd you buy your cheat code? Fuckin bad kid

Woah dude totally radical

Oh Im just a bad ass. No cheat code needed.

Test

>mfw I play it on high with 960

Thanks. I try to be....

Just bought it on steam, 24h DL fml

Looks extremely good, good reviews too, just cant be bothered with multiplayer shitgames like Overwatch anymore.

You must have unlocked Dwayne "Stone Cold" Johnson as the playable character.

Nicely done.

Played all the originals bought this the night it came out don't regret a damn thing and anybody who says this is shit and doesn't beat the other FPS's out there can go to hell but overall 10/10 would die by demons again

No Doomguy, you are the demons.

Gimme a hell yeah!